[Twice x Villain Reader] Smoke Break

Quirk : Parasite : The user can manipulate all forms of parasites. This can be used to affect parasites within their hosts, and make them absorb more energy from the host, as well as cause pain  in the host in question, as well as even killing the host.

You groaned as You heard Dabi and Toga argue on what You all should do for your next plan. They always fought over things like this. It was so annoying hearing it every single day. You could barely take it any more to be honest You were so close to blowing Your brains out or infecting Yourself with Your own Quirk and tell the bug to slowly eat away at Your brain. 

"I'm telling you we should go here Dabi~kun. So that way I can cut all of their faces off"

"That's to out in the open you have to realize that. If you get caught in the act we are done for"

"But their leader killed him Dabi, he was just trying to do what his friend told him to do"

"I don't fucking care, worry about now. Later we can get revenge" He continued to yell at her since she still wouldn't shut up about everything that had happened.

You fished through Your pockets and grabbed Your pack of cigarettes You had stolen from the night before. Villains roamed the streets with bags of money from the bank they had robbed. You took the chance and stole the pack while the police were trying to arrest them. It was a risk being out in the open since You were in the League of Villains but You were out and Twice said he needed some. In the end it paid off greatly but You had to be careful the next time You went out. 

You sighed as You brought a cigarette out of the box and brought Your lighter out from Your pocket. Making Your way over to the old rusted door that led outside so You could relieve Your stress. The rain fell hard outside, the clouds were extra gray and it was gloomy like it has been for about a week. You watched as the water dripped off the roofing that protected the steps leading up to the door. Lighting the actual cigarette as You leaned against the building wall. It was cold against Your back but You were used to sleeping in the cold. It didn't bother You much. You smiled as You listened to the pitter patter of drops. It was so relaxing compared to listening to those two bicker. As You let Your breath go You heard the door open next to You, You had Your hand out ready to use Your Quirk but it just turned out to be Twice. A annoyed look on his face.

"Oh Y/n I didn't know you were out here...could I have one?" You shrugged as he shut the door behind him. You opened the box and let him take one and use Your lighter. He trusted You with his actual face ever since You caught him at his house since You needed to recruit him back to base for a mission. He was attractive You'll give him that, You would say keep it off but You understood why he needed it. His mask made him think more clearly and straight. When he had it off his thoughts were jumbled and he could hear voices clear as day.  For the first time in a long time You actually cared for someone. It was a weird feeling but ever since he told You about his story You just felt like You needed to help him through what ever he needed. Like he was actually Your family, You could trust him with anything really.

"I swear one of these days I'm going murder one of them" Twice muttered under neath his breath as he took in a breath and out. Revealing the gray smoke he had breathed in. You nodded Your head in agreement as You tucked a piece of hair behind Your ear and took a hit of Yours. Revealing rings of smoke as You breathed out.

"Some times I wonder why I work with them too, I could do much better on my own like Hero Killer Stain" You replied with a roll of Your eyes. Knowing it was a touchy subject for Tomura, any time You brought it up he seemed to get pissed off more and more. You have even been threatened by his Decay Quirk multiple times. Twice had to stop the act several times as well.

"Once villains take over we will be the top in society that's why we are working with them Twice. They will have a spot for us in the end if we don't betray any of them. I'm sure Dabi and Toga rank higher then us since they don't break promises" You said as You glanced over at him running his hand through his hair. Bags under neath his eyes from a lose of sleep. You sighed and smiled as You stepped on the end of the cigarette that You had dropped to the floor.

"I think their fighting has gone down, it would be best to return back inside" You said as You set Your lighter back in to Your pocket. As You grabbed the handle of the door You felt his hand on the back of Your shoulder.

"Promise me you won't betray me if our group disbands in the future Y/n" You paused...he really wants to stay friends with You huh. After everything that will possibly happen he wants this for the both of You. You smiled to Yourself as You stared at the rusty door. Making him nervous as he stood there. This must be his other personality then.

"You know I would never do that Twice...I'll die before i do that to you" He smiled as he let go of Your arm and carried on smoking out here. You ran what he had said over in Your head. That and wondering why the brats inside had gone quiet. You would never do that to him....never. But You would pick every one in that room before you picked him to betray. I'll show you one day Twice You thought in Your head as You watched the duo stare at each other with death stares like small children. You'll be fine no matter what right...yeah right.