[Katsuki Bakugou x Reader] Rooms

Quirk : Strength : It is the power to exert force and lift weights beyond what is for a regular human.

You had finally convinced your parents to have you live in the dorm rooms at UA. They were quite against it but you told your mom you would come by at least once a week after training or call to let her know that you were okay. It took a while but finally you could call your room yours. It wasn't to girly but not to dark. You had your favorite color walls with a few posters that hung here and there. A punching bag along with a mini fridge and a T.V. Everything was exactly how you wanted it to be.

You sighed as you walked out of your room after finishing and found everyone chilling out in the front room. Mostly the guys though so you guessed you were the only one that finished out of all the girls. You took your spot on the couch and realized you had to call your mom to tell her how you were and everything. Plus you heard the girls come down the hall they were discussing looking at each other's rooms to see who had the nicest out of everyone. You got self conscious about yours, wondering if no one would like it since it isn't technically a girl style room. You could tell Jirou was the same way about this.

Quickly you made it back to your room and fell back on to your bed. Calling your parent's home phone almost immediately after. You could hear commotion outside your room, everyone was laughing and talking seeming to have a good time. You were glad, living with new friends made you happy and it was good to get out of the house for a change. But as you were close to ending your call you heard your door knob shake. Mina came in with a laugh and soon everyone followed. She knew you were getting pissed, you hated when people interrupted you. But from a far you could see Todoroki, Ojiro, Shoji and Tokoyami standing outside your room with a disappointing look on their faces from everyone.

"Wow Y/n nice room you have, I like the style" Kirishima said with a smirk as he looked over at your punching bag. Uraraka followed close behind, you smiled at them knowing you didn't bother having them in your room but everyone else was a bother. Especially Mineta and Kaminari snooping around. You crushed your empty pop can by your bed and threw it at full force towards them since they were by your closet. Hitting Mineta in the back of the head, you knew it would hurt badly as well.

"Okay everyone out I'm sure Y/n doesn't like that we just barged in on her" Momo said with an apologetic look on her face as she held her hands close. You smirked and nodded your head as you stood up from your bed and slipped your phone down in to your pocket.

"Yeah kind of rude Mina...*sigh* it's fine I guess I have nothing to hide. Hope you enjoyed my room then" you said with a fake smile as everyone came out and went down the hall way towards the next rooms. Orijo shot you a quick smile and shrugged his shoulders before he went. You could tell he was sorry for them and their actions. He was always so sweet. 

You sighed and made your way down the opposite side of the hallway towards the guys side and stood outside Bakugou's room with small smile on your face. The only way to get some peace a quiet for a few hours was to go and hang out with him. So far from the beginning of the year you and Kirishima have made progress becoming his friend or at least someone he doesn't hate at least. You thought he wouldn't mind if you came in there with him. Hopefully you're right.

The door knob was in your grasp and you turned it ever so slightly. Finding him in his room staring up at his ceiling with his lamp turned on. He looked relaxed and peaceful as he laid there.

"What do you want you loser?" He asked some what calmly as you looked toward his direction. You ran a hand through through hair nervoysly and shut the door behind you as you walked over. Sitting on his bed covers with a small smile on my face. He glanced at you and you could see red on his cheeks. His facial expression was calm which was weird since he was usually a ball of anger with everyone. He even yelled at you but less then he did towards Kirishima and even less then everyone else.

"They barged in to my room and wouldn't leave me alone...so I figured if I was in here with you they would leave me" you explained with an anxious look on your face. You could hear him sigh in annoyance which made you frown. You guessed he didn't want you in here then...that's fine even though it made you sad some what.

"I-I can leave it's fine...I just sort of figured you would be lonely...I'll leave" you said as you stood up from his bed. but as you took your first step towards the door. His hand grasped your wrist.

"You can stay...I didn't even tell you, you could leave any way"

"Are you su-"

"Just sit you ass down okay god" He said as he pulled you on top of his bed with force that was less then normal but still enough to pull you in. You blushed as yoy landed on top of his chest but he didn't seem to mind what's so ever. He just smiled slightly and helped you shift to get more comfortable. His body was warm and comfortable surprisingly...He was so cute Wait! what are you thinking Y/n, he is literally the one guy in the whole class that doesn't show any other feeling besides hate and your doing this? He pulled you in closer to him with a sigh and stared up at the ceiling again with a blank look on his face once more.

"They are really taking it that far to where they busted in to your room?"

"Mineta and Kaminari were close to going through my clothes too" Bakugou's grip tighten around your waist as you told him that. Was someone getting over protective?  you chuckled slightly at his reaction.

"Don't worry, I threw a can at both of them which probably caused a bruise from how hard I threw it. It's not that I don't like everyone it's just the fact that more then half wanted to just come in with out asking you know. I was just on the phone with my mom but what if I was doing something else?" His face went red at the thought of it. You only sighed and rested your head on his chest. This moment was just so nice...He would make such an overprotective boyfriend though...but he would protect over anything and everything. As you were enjoying the moment you heard Iida down stairs.

"Curfew is soon guys it's getting late so head to your own rooms by 11:00" you sighed and sat up from Bakugou and seen his reaction change again. Like he wanted you to stay but couldn't say it.

"Hopefully no one pulls something like that again huh Bakugou...well you are invited to my room any time you like just remember that okay..I'm going to head back to my room so that way Iida doesn't yell at me...good night Bakugou" you said as you made your way for the door. But his hand caught yours once more. He turned you around again and placed a small peck on your fore head.

"Good night Y/n....if anyone barges in to your room again tell me and I will beat their asses" He said as he opened the door for you. Your cheeks were beat red as you nodded and made your way out of his room. He smiled slightly at you before shutting the door behind him. All you could do was smile as you made your way back to your own room.

"Y/n what are you doing out of your room?" Iida asked as he climbed the stairs to make it to his room. You were panicking...think Y/n.

"I lent Bakugou my phone charger since he was yelling about forgetting it back at his home...I'm heading back to my room now...good night Iida sleep well" you made up a lie quickly as you made your way back with a smile. You knew he bought my lie since it's something you would actually do. You were a nice person after all. But as you made your way back you couldn't help but smile and bury your head in your pillow, screaming with joy. He kissed me...he actually cares for me.