[Denki Kaminari x Reader] Stupidity

Quirk : Freeze Vision : Ability to freeze objects and other individuals with one's gaze, side affects : dizziness and dry eyes.

Your back was against his as the villains kept coming in your test. You were with the off brand Pikachu as Bakugou likes to call it. But you liked to say your crush since you did have one on the blonde. You both were fighting on of the tests Aizawa sensei had paired you up for. You had to with stand a time he had set for you with villians attacking you from every angle. When you did this test last time your partner was Iida and you seemed to do a pretty good job fending every one off. But you felt with Denki he would try to impress you and try to out do himself. 

You froze one on the left side of you with ease and knocked another back with your hand to hand combat that you had picked up in your spare time with your internship. As you looked back you found Denki firing his little plates around the room and fired some electricity towards them. Shocking and making the clones disappear in the are around them. You just didn't want him to over do himself, you were worried greatly about him and didn't want him to get hurt.

"You doing okay Kami?" You asked as you fired another freeze blast at a few clones, watching as they disappear in to dust and more came from the doors. Your back was pressed up against his again, his heat radiated from his body from how hot he was getting.

"DUCK!" He yelled as a pipe was thrown at you both. You quickly took this time and stepped on to his back and kicked the clone that was throwing stuff at you two. He smirked at you as you regained your stance right by him.

"Doing fine so far, how are you" He asked as he through his arm over your shoulder and shot the plate he had thrown on your side earlier. You shrugged as you glanced over at the clock on the wall, only around five minutes left and you two would succeed in the test. You did have to admit though you and Denki made a pretty good team from what you have seen before hand. It was nice to work by his side. You quickly froze half of the room with ease and watched as more came over. It seemed as though when the time ticked down the more clones came to get you. The whole test lasts for around 15 minutes of non stop fighting and no break, so right now you were starting to get a little dizzy from using your quirk so much.

"Denki cover my area I need a breather, my vision is starting to get blurry" You yelled over at him. He nodded his head and covered you since you were right behind him. You moved when he did so that way you could actually catch your breath some. But like you said when the clock went down more of them came. 

"You good Y/n?" He asked as he shot more electricity at the guy coming at you. You bit your lip and nodded your head as you took your stance and fired your ice at your side once more. Every time you would look over at Denki he seemed to be using more and more of his quirk, every time he used it you would get more scared at what would happen. You didn't want to fail now after all. You kicked one of them in the head and pushed him in to another. Freezing them down to the ground so they wouldn't move. 

"There's to many of them!" Denki shouted as more came in after he got rid of half of them. He was starting to freak out and stress. There was only two more minutes left on the clock. He looked at me with a frown and smirked. He was seriously going to do what you think he was going to do.

"Get off the floor now!" He screamed as you hit one last guy. You sighed as made an icicle on the ceiling that you could grab on to and never let go. He smirked at you and scream,

"DISCHARGE 1,000,000 VOLTS!" He shot out electricity every where and killed every clone that was there and the next round the came. Then what you feared happened, he immediately turned stupid after his use of energy. You gasped and saw more coming in to the room, you slide down the icicle as froze your feet to the end of it. Grabbed his arms from up above, you through him up and held him as you froze him as well like you. 

"I'll be right back Denki, I'll win this for the both of us I promise" you said as you jumped down and froze everyone that you could see. The clock was so close you could taste victory. But the blurriness in your eyes started to come back shortly after ward. You shook the feeling and kept up with the amount of enemies in the area. But just as you thought it couldn't get any worse Denki fell from the ceiling. You quickly caught him and ran. That was all you could do at the moment since he couldn't do anything on his own.

"Denki snap out of it you dumbass we are in some serious trouble right now and I could use your help" You asked him, seeing as he still wasn't getting a word you were saying at the moment. You sighed and set him down by the corner. You ended up getting hit by a clone and then another followed. Your eyes burned but you still fired at them With pain. 

"DENKI AND Y/N WIN" the intercom yelled, revealing Present Mic's voice. You sighed and clutched your arm in pain. Watching all of the clones fall to the ground simultaneously since the time was up. You wiped the blood going down your nose with a groan as you turned back to Denki on the ground. You rolled your eyes slightly and picked him up even though your arm with hurt. Carrying him out of the training area so more people could do the test.

-----------------------------------------------------

You woke up in the nurses area but didn't open your eyes fully, you must have dozed off when you took Denki up there. Maybe the nurse even healed you and she did say it would take some energy out of you. Plus you were already drained from fighting before hand. But as you moved slightly you felt yourself laying on top of some ones chest.

"Thank you for winning the round today for us Y/n, couldn't have done it with out you and your awesome Quirk.....god you looked so freaky cool and not to mention hot as you fought....hopefully you aren't awake when you hear this...I would so get my ass beat probably" He chuckled slightly, you tried to not show that you were a wake and just snuggled in to his chest more. Laying your leg over his as you shifted on the bed. He became tense but wrapped his arms around you soon after. You were getting away with it, this was one thing you have always wanted to really do to be honest.

You felt him move hair out of your face as you laid there on him, he must have woken up and snapped out of it completely. The time was anonymous to you at the moment so you had no clue what time it was and how long you have been out.

"Mr. Kaminari you should be getting some rest now like your girlfriend here, you used a lot of energy today"

"She's uh she's not"

"Get some rest now" you could hear the nurse say as she left the room. He only sighed and shifted so he could get more comfortable with you on the bed.

"maybe she could be my girl friend....some day" You heard him mutter before the soft snores came from him. All you could do was smile as you heard him say those words. Some day huh...maybe he does like me then