[Sero Hanta x Reader] Hang Out

"Sero come on let's train together" you asked him excitedly as you watched him set his drink down on the kitchen counter next to him. He looked back at you with a smirk and ruffled up your hair with his hand as you shifted in your spot slightly.

"Sure we can train, wouldn't do no harm since Aizawa said we could use the training area as much as we could. Meet me over there then in your costume....I'll be waiting" He replied with a smirk as his hand trailed down to your cheek. You nodded your head and ran up stairs, wanting to get away before he could see that your face was red from what he had done. Your cheeks were beat red, you ran up and slammed your door behind you. Snap out of it Y/n he didn't mean anything when he touched your cheek. He was just being friendly old Sero.....right? You ran your hands over your face to try hide your blush.

"What is happening to me.....maybe Mina was right about my feelings....why does she always have to be right" you thought as you walked over to your closet and brought out you costume box. Slipping in to your F/c jumpsuit. As you fastened in your utility belt around your waist all you could think about was him and Mina's words in your ear like when she said them the other day.

"You are crushing so hard on him you don't even see it" Mina exclaimed as she walked down the street from the coffee place you were just at. You nearly choked on your drink as you replayed those words that left her mouth.

"No I'm not Mina, you're joking"

"No I'm not I have seen the way you look at him during class, not to mention when we hang out in our dorms with the Bakusquad you are always around him and he is around you....so yeah you like each other period"

"Shut up"

"Fine don't believe me, it's still true no matter what you say anyway"

You sighed as you stared at yourself in the mirror, your cheeks turning more and more red as you thought about him. The way he smiled at you, his soft hair he always let you play with, his personality was amazing. Why did Mina have to be right about this. You guys were just close friends, you didn't even know if he felt the same way about you at all.

You sighed making yourself believe in your own words so they wouldn't ruin your focus like it already has. You needed to go meet with him and not let your feelings come in the way. But still you just couldn't shake the thought.

It didn't take any time at all for you to head down stairs. You found him waiting by the door, talking with Denki. A blush spread on his cheeks as he spoke to him, he pushed him and glanced away at the floor. Only to have Denki return the push as payback. Sero's eyes landed upon you short after, his expression on his face changed and a big smile formed on his face. All attention that he had was now on you as you walked down the stairs and towards the door.

"Well you ready then? We have around an hour or so until the place is closed" You asked, your eyes moving from his dreamy eyes to his lips in an instant. You noticed that Denki wiggled his eyebrows as he waled away from you both. Wondering what he was thinking as he walked away but Sero brought you back from your mind. Opening the door with a smile and offered for you to go first. 

The walk was some what silent on the way, he seemed to be in thought from what you saw. He bit his bottom lip slightly, looking around frantically like he needed to act upon something now and not wait.

"Is there something wrong Sero?" He seemed to jump by your words as he stopped and looked over at you with a confused yet flustered look on his face.

"Y-Yeah I was just wondering....instead of training would you maybe want to go to the park with me instead....We can train tomorrow if you want to but I was wanting to maybe hang out with you some" He glanced away with a blush on his cheeks as he ran a hand through his hair slightly. You smiled as you watched his movements, grabbing his hand at an instant reaction to his words. He looked back at you, expression full of confusion but you only smiled.

"I would love to Sero" He seemed to smile at your reaction to his offered, walking off with you and your grasp still a hold of his as you walked. Like it was completely normal for you to hold hands like this. What was he exactly doing? Was all you could ask yourself as you walked with him down the street. Was it something Denki had said to him, or did he just want to hand out since we did have an extreme training day the day before and wanted a break. You couldn't decide really on the situation but you knew he had his mind set on one thing, that was what you truly couldn't figure out.

As you were stuck in your thoughts again you didn't even realize that he walked over to a bench and patted the seat next to him with a grin. You couldn't help but smile and sat next to him on the cold seat, he seen you shiver slightly and wrapped his arm around you. Pulling you in to his chest slightly for warmth, your cheeks were about the color of Kirishima's hair from what he had done. But all you did was sit in silence, hearing him hum a small tune as you watched the stars and the moon up above.

"Sero...?"

"Yes?"

"Why'd you take me out here so late?" You had to ask, you just couldn't let the fact go that he wanted to spend time with you alone other then training. Why you? There were so many other better girls then you in the school but it seemed he only had his eyes on you.

"Because.....Denki made me realize something....he made me realize that I should live life to the fullest when it comes to these things...What is the worst that could honestly happen you know, so I decided to ask you to come out here with me....because I don't want to waste the time of falling in love with you without telling you, Y/n I-I.....I like you okay" Your cheeks were now an even deeper shade, Denki got to him and Mina got to me, there must be a plan or something going on. But he truly did return the feelings that you had for him, he liked you.

"This....i-it's true right....I-I'm not dreaming?" You asked, your stutter getting the best of you since you were kind of anxious from the whole thing happening. He chuckled slightly and cupped your cheek, facing you towards him. He leaned in too you and pecked your lips softly, smiling as he stared in to your eyes.

"Is that enough proof for ya" 

"yes.....I like you too Sero....Mina was trying to do the same thing to me as Denki did to you....I just couldn't believe in myself enough to actually ask" You smiled as you rested your head on his chest. Feeling him run his hand through your hair softly as you heard his heart beating fast.

"So um.....does this mean you want to be together with me then?" He asked, raising his eye brow slightly with a hopeful grin. You laughed softly and cupped his cheek. Nodding your head as you placed another peck on his lips.

"Then it's offical....we're a couple"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Denki move your ass I can't see" Mina exclaimed as she moved him with pure force, getting a better view of you and Sero. Denki rubbed his head slightly and pouted, only to return to his spot next to her as he watched his best friend kiss the girl he has liked since the first day of UA.

"They grow up so fast" Denki said as he wiped away a pretend tear. Mina nodded her head slightly and grasped Denki's shoulder.

"I'm so proud of them.....She better tell me everything when she get's back home"

"That reminds me....we should probably head back too, Sero would kill me if he found out I was here"

"Ture that my boi, let's head out then"