[Hawks x Pro Hero Reader] Coffee?

You stood there talking to the police after a day of work capturing villains. It was normal for you being a pro hero and all but one thing was different. You had help this time by someone you had just met. Evidently he was looking and tracking the same guy as you since you ran in to each other at last second awkwardly. He was kind of cute to be honest but you had to keep this relation ship business wise or people would see you differently.

As the battle finally ended earlier you both were debating on who officially would get more credit then the other. Getting in to a small but playful argument on who spent more time on the case and how much evidence you had. You had to say from what you could see you were curious about the one who calls himself Hawks, you felt as if you have seen him before on the news but you weren't positively sure about. 

The reports thanked you for your time after a while, you didn't even remember about what you were talking about to be honest. Probably just answered with yes's and no's but your mind trailed off to him. Sitting lazily on some concrete steps, commenting on the police guys jobs as they worked to make simple conversation. But you couldn't let your mind go to him so quickly, you had to focus on other things. Not letting you mind go in to the gutter about him when you just met him. As you started to walk away though you could hear some one calling to you.

"Hey wait up" You turned to find Hawks jogging up behind you, your cheeks heated up as you watched him. What ever did he want with you, the job was done.

"What is it Hawks was it?"

"Yes it's Hawks, I was just wondering if you wouldn't mind going to go get some coffee with me" He replied with a wide confident grin as he walked at your pace. Kicking the dirt with his boots as he glanced at you. This man greatly confused you, you just met him, have no idea who he is or any detail about him and he is asking you to coffee....He wants to go out on a date.

"T-To get to know you better that is, I would like to get to know you better then this one encounter thing" He stuttered slightly as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. You smiled slightly as you watched his gaze g to your eyes.

"and what if I say no?"

"Then I wouldn't get the chance to meet a great gal and you wouldn't get to meet an awesome guy like myself" He chuckled in a jokingly matter, you liked his personality. Not to out there but not to quiet. You sighed and felt your cheeks heat up, you turned around and grabbed a pen from a reporter walking by. You came back to him and grabbed his hand, writing down your number on his palm.

"Yeah....I'd like that....how about 11 tomorrow um cafe on main street if you could, it's the only time i'm free for the next few days because of work and such" You said as you moved a piece of your hair behind your ear slightly. He smiled brightly at you and nodded his head quickly.

"I'll make sure to send you a text then (Your Hero Name)" He blushed at the sudden use of your name coming out of his mouth. You smiled at him and watched as he took off with his beautiful wings. You were falling for him already.

-----------------------------------------------------

You sighed and ran a hand through your hair slightly, why were you so nervous about this. It's just coffee, not a full blown date or anything. Why was he interested in you in the first place. Now you are over thinking things, dang it. You quickly walked down the street and seen the coffee shop in your few. Checking the time on your phone you realized you would be just on time when it came to this.

He wasn't there when you walked inside which worried you slightly, you over thinking never helped when it came to these things. You cupped your cheeks with a sigh and walked up to the counter and ordered your drink. Taking a spot at one of the tables near the window, you should have known he was just going to lie. Sadness over whelmed you as you sat and stared down at your drink. You felt as if you should just leave and forget about everything that had happened but as you were about ready to stand up you heard footsteps coming over towards you.

"Excuse me (Your hero Name) is this seat taken" You glanced up to find him with his drink in his hand. He wore an old band T-Shirt and ripped jeans along with some boots. Your cheeks heated up as you nodded your head and watched as he sat down in front of you with a small grin.

"what you worried I wasn't going to make it?" He asked since he seen the worried look on my face go away. He chuckled slightly as he watched you nod your head.

"I wouldn't miss out on a date with a cute girl, never" Your cheeks flushed a lot at his words. 

"God you're so easy to make flustered I love it" After that it seemed like you two just hit it off. Making small talk which led to much bigger conversations. You felt like you could actually be you with this guy even though you had just met not to long ago. You loved his facial expressions had made when he talked and how he moved his hands when he spoke about something he loved. You loved this man sitting in front of you right now and that was all you could think about. As he brought you a doughnut from the counter you got a call that you had to take real quick.

"Hello"

"Y/n you have a job you know, stop hanging out with him and get over here"

"Why exactly and how can you see me at the moment"

"You know we have agents everywhere"

"There is a situation on 24th street, two villains."

"But today is the day off"

"Not anymore now kiss your boyfriend good bye and get your ass over here" Your body tensed up as you looked over at him. He quickly placed his hand on yours since he noticed it with ease. You sighed and glanced down at the ground.

"Are you sure there isn't any one else that could help"

"How much do I have to say this, get over here now" 

You sighed as your so called friend hung up on you. You smiled sweetly at him and slipped your jacket back on quickly.

"What is it why are you leaving so soon now?"

"evidently my day off is canceled since no other hero's are available and there is trouble on 24th street...I'm really sorry Keigo but I have to go and handle this real quick." You replied with a disappointed sigh, feeling his hand cup your cheek.

"It's fine really Y/n, nothing like being a pro hero huh....tell you what....I'll go with you and....we can get some take out after ward at my place since it isn't to far away from there" Hawks said with a smirk as he stared in to your eyes. You felt the ends of your lips curl to his statement.

"I would absolutely love that"

"Let's go kick some ass then, together"