[Shota Aizawa x Reader] Death Bed

Quirk : Energy Blasts : Can convert energy in to large beams from the body

Shota sighed as he walked in to the hospital, hands in his pockets as he stared at the ground in sadness. He hasn't been the same ever since you have been in your coma from a villain attack. You haven't woken up in around 4 months and it was starting to take a toll on him mentally and physically. The sad part was you two had just gotten together not to long ago before it all happened and he was thinking of proposing.

"Shota come on we can't waste time the students might be in serious trouble out there through out the course" You said as you stood at the top near the doors with him and some of the other students that didn't get teleported away. Your mind was racing with what to do, you weren't sure if you should stay or if you should go and help them out where ever they were.

"They can take care of themselves Y/n trust me on this, just stay here with me and 13 make sure these students are okay" Shota replied as you took your stance right next to him. You glanced around and found enemies coming out of portals. You sighed as you got your quirk ready in your hands and watched as they got ready to fight. You glanced over at Aizawa and you both jumped down from where you stood. Back to back as you watched as they all came closer towards you. 

"You ready to fight hun?"

"Of course" Shota replied as you fired your energy towards a group of them and Shota fought with his scarf and took away their quirks with ease. You made a good team when you fought and knew exactly what each other was probably going to do. From training with each other for so long you knew a lot about each other on a personal and fighting level. Shota wrapped his scarf around your waist  and spun you around. Having you Blast the enemies around you frantically. letting you down soon after so you wouldn't get extremely dizzy.

"There should be a leader with the plot, they can't just come in like this with out someone telling them what to do" Shota said as he flipped over on of their heads and through him away, hitting two other people with him. You glanced around and started to fight in hand to hand combat so you could save your quirk up. Glancing over occasionally at him when he fought before you fought some more of them. You hoped he was okay, as you turned to fight some more guys your waist was grabbed by a huge monster looking being. Growling in your face he took your body and flung you towards the ground with out letting go of you. You held your arm out and blasted the being in the face twice yet it wouldn't let go no matter how wounded it was.

"LET HER GO!" Shota yelled as he tried to pull you away with his scarf, giving you a chance to blast him in the face yet again. But there was no saving you from the being. It's grip shifted from your waist to your arms throwing you against the hard cement with a loud thud, everything was starting to go black in your vision. You couldn't more your arms from him holding you, but you could still use your eyes. You chose not to because it made your vision blurry for a while afterward but you had to get out. You fired at him one last time and felt his grip loosen off of you. You could hear it's whimpers as it held it's face, you forgot your eye blasters were more powerful.

"Y/N!" Shota yelled as he  tried running over to your body, you held your hand out as your vision went and the last thing you saw was his body being taken away by the same beast that hurt you.

Shota walked down the hallway that he always walked almost everyday after work, his feet dragged against the cement flooring with out a care. He ran a hand through his hair as he carried a flower in his other to add it to the vase in your room. He hated not talking to you, not being able to see your smile everyday or how you made jokes around him and some times about him even. He missed every part of you and couldn't stand being with out you.