[Uraraka Ochako x Reader] Sweets

It was yet a other day in the dorms on campus. From what you had heard yesterday Denki, Mina, Sero and you think two or three others had to go train extra with Mr. Aizawa today as a result of failing against the teachers during the test. But most importantly it was our day off, which meant being lazy all day.

Most people have plans while others just want to stay in their room all day. you liked staying in the dorms personally but did go around town if they asked you to go with them. As you walked down the stairs all the way down to the first floor you already noticed Midoriya walking out the front door with Toforoki and Iida. They said they were going out to get breakfast yesterday so you wasn't surprised when they left. But it seemed like most of the others decided to stay home for the day.

you sat at the bar and ate your cereal as you rested your head against the palm of your hand. It was pretty boring to be honest, if nothing happens you'll probably go for a jog or something to just keep occupied. Another day off meant a night playing video games or hanging with the guys. So that narrows it down if they don't come back. As you got another spoonful soft hands covered over your eyes, Followed by a small giggle.

"guess who"

"Uraraka?"

"Yep you got it silly, so every one gone again I take it?" She asked as she took a seat next to you at the bar. you nodded your head and fished for the last bits of cereal in your bowl. Hearing her sigh out of boredom next to you.

"You know I have an idea since well we haven't hung out for a full day yet...want to hear it then?" She asked with a huge grin as her hands were clasped together tightly. you chuckled and nodded your head as you got up and took your bowl over to the sink to wash it out.

"How about we do some baking today, as like a treat for everyone else. I'm sure they would love it" A blush appeared on her cheeks as she sat closer to the bar with anticipation. you smiled at her and you propped your head up against your hands as your elbows rested against the counter side. She waited nervously for you answer, you could tell she was anxious just by the look on her face. But what you didn't get was why you, usually she wanted to hang out with Midoryia and you was a close second...it's because he's not here? Or does she just want to hang out with you for real?

"sure Uraraka why not" you said with a small smile, watching her face light up. She quickly walked over to your side of the counter and started to bring out all the ingredients you needed. you weren't really that good at baking or cooking in general but you would do this for her. Besides what else would you be doing today any way. She seemed to be pretty enthused by the idea actually. Handing you the bowl and whisk as she brought out the rest of the stuff from the fridge. Now that you think about it you probably should have gone with the guys for breakfast.

"okay so let's make some cookies, that seems the easiest right now"

"Can I eat the cookie dough"

"No you can not, we need as much as possible, you can eat the leftovers" you pouted as you set all the stuff down on the counter for her and crossed your arms in annoyance like a small child. She smiled at you as she seen what you were doing and rolled her eyes.

"You can have a small bit but that's it." She caved in as she cracked the eggs in to the mixing bowl with the cookie batter was. She handed you the bowl and you stared at it confused at what she initially wanted you to do.

"Mix the batter then, it's not going to stir itself" She exclaimed as she brought out some trays, making them float with her Quirk. you did as she said and watched her do her magic in the kitchen, this is why you have never learned to actually cook good because it confuses you. you smirked as she looked away and quickly took some Cookie dough out of the bowl. you smiled and turned your back to her as she started to put some down on the pan. 

She tapped your shoulder when she was close to finishing and handed you the bowl for a quick second as she got another one out. As she took the bowl away from you, you rested your head on top of hers and watched her work. Wrapping your arms slightly around her waist. She bit her bottom lip as she finished up and gave you the empty bowl. Flustered probably because of your actions. you sat up on the counter as she stuck the pans in the oven, she was there for a while just in thought which confused you some.

"You think the cookies will be good then?" you asked as you licked the spoon, kicking your feet out as you watched her stand up and set the over on. She smiled and nodded her head with red cheeks. Taking a spot next to you on the counter top. you grabbed some more cookie dough and held the spoon out to her. She smiled widely and took the spoon from you.

"We should do this more often"

"Why so you can eat more cookie dough?"

"....maybe" you laughed as you wrapped your arm around her shoulders and pulled her in to a tight hug.

"But really, I had fun with you. You taught me how to bake soft of as well" your face started to heat up as you looked away, running a hand through your hair nervously. you heard her cute giggle beside you which made you smile, she felt the same way then.

"Yeah I did too, this was fun Y/n" Uraraka replied as she rested her head against your shoulder. As you were having your moment you heard the front door open suddenly.

"Do I smell cookies? I'm starving" Mina came in along with Denki, Sero and Kirishima. you sighed, knowing your alone time was over with her and they would be down here for the rest of the day.

"Yeah Mina, we were baking some, they are in the oven right now so you will have to wait a bit" Uraraka said as she turned her head to look at them. With a sigh you got off of the counter and started to make your way to the stairs.

"W-where are you going Y/n?" Uraraka asked in confusion.

"I think I'm going to go for a jog, I can't stay in the house all day and do nothing" you smiled at her as you made your way up the stairs. your expression quickly turned in to a frown as you made your way to your bedroom. Things were going so smooth and then they just had to walk in didn't they...It's fine...we can hang out some other time right. Yeah it's fine, you aren't the jealous type remember, it's your friends too. You can hang out tomorrow...yeah. 

"Y/n...could I come with you?" you heard a knock on your door and her voice. you chuckled slightly as you came over and opened your door. Seeing her there looking up at you with red cheeks. Maybe even sooner. you nodded your head a chuckle.

"But first I need to get the cookies out, wait for me will you"

"Yeah of course" you watched as she raced back down the stairs. Maybe she really did want to hang out with you, evidently since she came up and asked to go with you on your jog. you were wrong then, but you shouldn't keep your hopes up. She still might still have it for Midoriya anyway...You don't want to be the back up.