[Kamui Woods x Reader] I'm Fine

Quirk : Earth & Stone Manipulation : To manipulate elements derived from the earth

you walked in to the mall with your friends since you were looking for new clothes. you weren't really the mall type but you did enjoy hanging out with them. They even convinced some of the guys to join you as well which was surprising to you. you sighed and watched them walk away from you and off to the stores they had wanted to shop in. you glanced at your phone and realized they had an hour or so before you had to be back at the dorms.

As you were glancing at your phone you seen a huge guy run out of the mall and down the street with stolen items. Good thing you got your license around a week ago.

"Don't worry I have got this" you told the store manager and ran out side. He ran fast you will give him that but you could run faster then him with ease since you were a smaller build. He glanced back and started to laugh at your image. you rolled your eyes at him,

"A puny little girl is after me, what has this world came to?" your eyes turned light brown and you held your hand on to the ground. Looking and pin pointing where he would go. you set a shock in to the ground and lifted up the ground around him. Enclosing the villain in stone and cement from the road way.

"So much for puny girl, you have no where to run you fool" you said confidently as you watched him punch at your wall. He had one way to go and the was your way since you made an unbreakable wall around him. He set his stuff down and banged his fists on to the ground with a yell. Running towards you like an angry animal. you smirked but your attention was turned towards the pro hero Kamui Woods in the air. He came to help didn't he, or at least steal your glory in wining this fight. you touched the ground once more and hit him with the ground. He still doesn't know your power yet and you were only using it at around 3%.

"Stand back citizen I have got this"

"Like hell you do I'm fine, I have him blocked and I just got a hit on him. I can do this on my own for now" you said as you both watched him get back up and shake his head. He got another running start towards you and you hit him again with your power. Kamui Woods stared in curiosity at what you could do. you were Top five in your class after all and lived up to the title. As you waited for the villain to stand up, you incased him in cement from the road. It was extra packed and tight so he couldn't escape. Kamui woods used his Quirk just in case and wrapped his branches around the cement. you looked over and found the town cheering at you.

"What is your name hero"

"You saved us"

"You're a true hero" They all said to you as you removed the damage you and the beast had done to the road and made it look brand new.

"The name is (Your Hero Name), thank you all very much for your gratitude. I had to do the right thing and now this big guy can go to jail for good" you said as you leaned up against your cement. The reporters came in and the police took him away in restraints. He glared at you before being taken away by them for questioning. you sighed as you fixed the road and lifted up the things that he had stolen. 

 you did a quick interview for the news, afterward though you noticed Kamui Woods watched you with a smile. you didn't really like having attention on you you just wanted to do the right thing, you made sure you left as soon as possible after the last one so that way you didn't have to talk any more. 

As you walked down back towards the mall you heard him walk behind you. 

"You're a U.A student correct from class 1-A"

"Yep, came in fifth place in the finals and I have my license so I can take credit for all of this don't worry" you said as he opened the doors for you. you walked in and smiled as the store manager ran up to you even though you were right nest to his store. you set the things inside and let him shake your hand.

"Thank you, thank you so much hero, what is your name?"

"(Your Hero Name), it's no problem sir, I couldn't let him steal your stuff"

"(Your Hero Name), I like it. I will remember that name. You are free to buy anything here 75% off from now on. I am in your debt hero" He said as he hugged you real quick. you turned around and all of your friends were staring at you and cheering. They congratulated you for you win constantly but you kept looking back towards Kamui. As the commotion died down you walked over towards him with a soft smile.

"You did well for being a new hero in this world. I would even call you a pro but I would like to offer you an apprentice job for me. I would like to work by your side Y/n and watch your Quirk save the world" Kamui Woods said as he scratched the back of his neck. your friends stared in awe at you as they over heard what he had said. you smiled and looked down at his hand that he held out.

"Thank you sir, I would love to work with you and your agency this is a great opportunity" you said as you took his hand and shook it slightly.

"It will be great working with you Y/n. Tell your teacher about our deal then. You will start next week" Kamui Woods said as he walked out of the mall and disappeared. All you could think about was this job and what you were going to tell Mr. Aizawa when you get back. Thinking that he would be proud of you but at the same time no one knew how he would react. But you were getting your life together already and you were so grateful for that. Evidently he seen something in you in order to say that. you didn't know what but there was something.