[Fumikage Tokoyami x Pro Hero Reader]Differences

Quirk : Light : Can form beams of light out of the palms of your hands, can also create light weapons like a small amount of rope or daggers that disappear after a short amount of time.

you smiled and held Tokoyami's hand as you walked down the street together from a place he took you to eat. Every day you get strange looks from people on the street. Because you two are basically two opposites. you had a more out going personality and he had a quiet one. he was conservative and you were open. you had the Quirk Light and he had the Quirk Darkness.

But it turns out you do seem to help him control his Quirk better towards night time. During the day you don't affect him at all but towards night you put a restrain on him going all out. That moment when you helped him you knew you both were perfect for each other. He thanks you so many times after that night and that started us dating. That one encounter changed everything.

But even though we were different all together our love for each other was exactly the same. you were even partners in the hero society. you both decided on it two years in to dating. Right now you were at four and you were happier then ever. you were known in big areas of the city after graduation at U.A and so far were one of the top pro heroes around like Aizawa and All Might hoped for us. Even though you did surprise them with how well we worked.

He smiled and kissed your forehead as he replaced his hand within yours around your waist as you walked. His love was pure for you and you could tell you were literally the light of his world. He's told you he wouldn't change you for any girl. When he has those moments you know he tells the truth because he likes to keep his true thoughts to himself. Except for when your there with him. All you could hear were people talking and found people staring but nothing like that bothered us. We trusted each other greatly and nothing would change.

Our friends even took up for us when you went out to see them. They were very supportive of us and our relationship. They even gave advice to us and the girls told me to hope on getting purposed to from how long we have been together. you blushed at the thought, spending the rest of my life with him was all you ever wanted really. you just have to wait-

"Jet Black Hero...(Your Hero Name) Help!" Tokoyami's grasp on you disappeared and you looked over in to the ally way to find to early twenties males fighting off a villain as best they could.

"So much for date night huh babe" you said as your eyes turned white. you heard him chuckle as you raced in to the ally way. The villain spit out green goo at as which seemed to melt the ground. Acid or venom...almost like Mina's Quirk. you have dealt with her for a while and were already ready to fight against him.

"Dark Shadow Defense!" Tokoyami yelled as Dark Shadow appeared in front of him like a shield. He pulled you in to his side as the acid was being thrown towards us. He could keep Dark Shadow up for a while which was good but you needed a plan and quick.

" Keep your shield up hun I'll go around as best I can and attack from behind" you said as you fired up your Qurik. He nodded and kept his defense up, he trusted you with this so you couldn't let him down. you flew up in to the air, Dodging the shots as best as you could in order to reach the civilian's nearest to the villain

"Cover your eyes Civilian's now....FLASH BANG!" you yelled as you used your super move and flashed the bad guy in the eyes. He dropped the one on the the floor and dark shadow grabbed them both and brought them towards Tokoyami. you smirked and floated back to the ground and walked over slowly. He was covering his eyes in pain on the ground. Smirking as he threw some acid towards you. It started to melt at your leg but you didn't show any pain which surprised him.

you quickly tied the bad guy up with some light rope you produced. He struggled against you but soon gave up wiggling on the ground. you winced as you touched your leg where he got you. you had burns on your shin but you knew you would be fine. As you crouched down beside him you picked him up by his collar.

"What do you know about the League of Villains?" you asked sternly and tightened your grip on him.

"I'm not apart of them if that's what you are wondering...but they did make me an offer"

"Why did you turn it down...what If you are lying" you said as you produced a ball of light in your hand and was going to smash it against his face. He started to sweat and shake as he watched it come closer to him.

" I-I wasn't interested in joining them I swear...I don't like having attention on me constantly. You could say I'm following Hero Killer." He said with a worried look. you rolled your eyes and your grip got tighter.

"Is that all?"

"Yes dear god it's all....please don't hurt me any more. I still can't even barely see from what you did." you sighed and looked at Tokoyami with a shrug. you tied another rope to him and dragged him behind you.

"He's not apart of the League of Villains  but looks up to Hero Killer still after all this time. He said he was offered to be in their group but denied the opportunity. I don't think I believe him but we will leave it up to the police. They are trying to gain more people." you explained as you threw him in to the middle of the side walk and found the police cars coming along with an ambulance.

The cars took them away to the hospital and they were about ready to take the guy to the police station. Then it left us to as they looked at the crime scene.

"Y/n he got your shin didn't he...I know that look on your face" Tokoyami said as he walked over to you and lifted up your chin. you smiled slightly as he engulfed you in to a hug. Covering us with Dark Shadow as some acid was thrown at us again as a final attack until he was shut in to the car and drove off. He looked at you with a sigh, glad to have protected you at last second.

"Come on now...let's head home and treat your leg...we will continue date night at home if you like." He said as he kissed your lips and picked you up off of the ground.

"Toko I can walk promise" you whined as he held you. He started to laugh softly as he stared in to your (E/c) orbs. you sighed and rested your head against his chest. Maybe it would be better if you didn't walk on it then...yeah it probably would be better.

"We will tell U.A and the gang about this tomorrow so they have the info on the criminal since we know the police won't interrogate him yet" Tokoyami said as he focused on walking down the street. you watched as people stared at us but all you could do was smile as you snuggled your head in to his chest. He was your dark night and you were his princess.

"Yeah...that sounds like a plan Tokoyami. They will be happy to have some information about League of Villains" you said as you shut your eyes.

"We will be home soon honey. We will continue with some movies how about that"

"Sounds amazing...I love you Tokoyami"

"I love you too my light godess... we did well today and every second made me love you even more. You were amazing" there he was showing his sweet side again that he doesn't show in public but only to you. you blushed red and heard him chuckle. He loved when you were flustered. Just another day in town. You would be surprised at how many days of the week we fight bad guys. But you're so glad you can fight by his side because you are a team that can't be stopped. No matter what people think you will always stick together.