[Katsuki Bakugou x Reader] Study

You were one of the top in your class when it came to studying and taking the tests that they gave you in UA. You weren't one of the smartest in the class you will say that, Momo and Todoroki were like ten times more smart then you during the test. Not to mention the training that you have done with them. But you would say you were in the top 10 maybe, you kept positive about your strengths when it came to strategy and every thing. You were also fine with your text scores, being the sixth in the class wasn't to bad for you, especially since yo barely study as is for your grades. Which really surprised Mina and Denki when you told them, they had already asked you to tutor them and you had to break your secret.

That brings you to say of course when people asked you for some help you would say yes and would help out Momo occasionally if they wanted help with her. But it wasn't you most of the time which was fine with you any time. You weren't sure how to help them to be honest with your self.

As you sat at your desk with head phones in. You heard a bang and seen a fist in front of your text book you were taking notes from to "Help" you  study some but the page was mostly filled up with doodles yo have done to pass the time. You rolled your eyes and continued to write until you had your pencil taken from your hand forcefully. You pulled your ear buds out of your ears with an annoyed look, finding non other then Bakugou standing in front of you, the third most smartest in the class you believed or at least tried to remember. You weren't sure if it was third or second.

"What is it bombs for brains?" You asked with a slight glare to try and piss him off some with the nickname. 

"I need help with some studying tonight since we have finals tomorrow"

"And why would you ask me, you are top three on the chart, I barely study for mine and I'm at 6th so ask Momo or Shoto....not me sorry wrong person here"

"Why would I ask half half bastard over there for help....sounds like you need help to me to be honest...why the fuck wouldn't you study for he damn test dumbass"

"Don't feel like it that much to be honest"

"We're studying tonight whether you like it or not" Bakugou said with a stern look. You looked at him confused, why would he care about you in your studies? You were just fine on your own it didn't matter if you were the best or not as long as you had a good passing grade you were just fine. As you stared Bakugou in the eye the bell rang for everyone meaning you could all go home. You sighed as you grabbed your bag and put your notepad full of limited notes and many doodles in to it. You stood up and found him leaning against your desk waiting for you, he was really serious about studying together wasn't he? What about your room was it clean? Was your parents home?

"Are you really serious about this Bakugou?" You asked with a small smile, trying not to sound mad that he was going to come home with you.

"Yeah....Shitty hair is going over to Creation girl's house over there, the bastard said he wanted more help then mine" Bakugou replied with a grunt as he gritted his teeth. You sighed as you waved him on to follow you out of the classroom. Which he did entirely and followed you down the street towards your house. You didn't know whether to be excited or extremely nervous about your place, the only people that have came over were Jirou and Uraraka and even then you were sensitive about your home. It wasn't the nicest or the biggest.

As you walked he looked at you confused as to why you were walking down the bad side of town. He chose not to say anything about it but you could tell by the look on his face that he was confused. You walked down and over to a small two story house on the side of the road. Smiling back at him as you grabbed the key's out of your bag.

"Hey miss Y/n have a fun school day?" Bakugou turned and found your creepy neighbor.

"y-yeah it was fine" You said as you jiggled the key and opened the door, racing inside and dragged the hot head behind you.

"My parents aren't home help yourself to any thing we have down here, my room is up stairs so we can head up there if you like" You said as you took off your shoes and climbed the stairs, he followed behind shortly after. As he came in to your room he shut the door behind him and sat down on the floor next to you. You could say your room was the nicest in the house to be fair. But since your mom had three jobs she couldn't take care of it very well.

"I understand now" You looked up at him confused as you brought your English book out.

"What do you mean Katsuki?"

"What you said at the sports festival before you went out there and was defeated by rocket legs for 5 place....you said you wanted to win so badly because you wanted the money similar to round face....you want to help your mom out don't you.....I know I don't know your home life and everything but not having a mom because of work is horrible. I respect you I do" He said, you didn't want to get in to this at all but a part of you felt like you could really trust him. It's been a while since you have told any body your real feelings instead of hiding them.

Out of instinct you wrapped your arms around his waist, burying your head in his shoulder. But surprisingly you felt him wrap his arms around you to comfort you back.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't even be doing this....I just want her to be stress free you know.... never see her and when I do she's passed out on the couch from a long day of work....I just wish I could have won so I could have let her have a break....when I become a hero I'm going to help her as much as I can if I get a ton of money" You heard him chuckle slightly as you told him your plan. You looked up in to his ruby red eyes. catching him smile for what seemed like the first time.

" I believe in you....I hope you know that....*cough* Now let's um start studying I need to make sure I defeat Deku in the tests" You chuckled and nodded your head slightly...feeling a new friendship coming on with the hot head you once found annoying. And little did you knew it would be one of the closest friend ships you would have with anyone.