[Ojiro Mashirao x Reader] Overthinking

Quirk : Vortex Breath : Ability to inhale/exhale with superhaumaly powerful strength

"You ready to train today Y/n" Ojiro asked softly as you stared off in to space at your desk like usual. you shook your head yes and smiled slightly as you looked over towards him. He wanted you to do some extra training with him for a while ever since the one sparring match you had with him. He figured he could teach you balance and concentration like Mr. Aizawa suggested when he seen you rushing in to things. That you could evidently have an even greater power and escape route if you concentrated enough on your Quirk. 

The bell rang loudly, breaking you from your trance once more. you grabbed your bag and your costume bag as well as Ojiro went up and asked Mr. Aizawa  if you could have a training room. He looked to be annoyed but agreed and went back to his sleeping bag on the floor like he usually did.

"Well we have the Training room this afternoon, he just said not to break anything while we are in there" Ojiro said with a chuckle as you walked out of the class room, leaving him there is the somewhat dark room. you walked over to the training course area and towards your room. 

"Meet back in 10 okay" you said as you grabbed your costume from your bag and went to the changing room. you sighed and looked at yourself in the mirror. Leaning on the edge with the palms of your hands as you looked. you stared blankly at your self, no thought entered your mind. Some hair fell in front of your eyes as you watched your self. The bad thoughts were coming in...that's what was happening. They always do when you're alone with a mirror or just in general when you are all alone. you shook your head and covered your ears as you backed up from the sink. you couldn't let this happen to you now, not now when your best friend is waiting in the other room for you. you rubbed your face and grabbed your bag and went in to one of the stalls. Changing in to your (F/c) jumpsuit that you readjusted after seeing it's down falls. you smiled at your self quickly and walked back outside in to the training room.

Ojiro was there balancing on his tail with a calming look on his face. His hair laid over his face perfectly as he held his hands against each other. Humming a small tune with his eyes closed, a small smile was on his face. you smiled and felt your cheeks warm up. Hopefully he didn't know you were in here or else he would probably be wondering why you were just standing there. you set your bag outside the door and shut it behind you.

"You done" With in a blink of an eye Ojiro was right behind you with his hand propping himself up behind you. you jumped and turned around to look him in the eye.

"You scared the crap out of me Ojiro, jeez" you said with an uneasy smile as he chuckled slightly. Removing his hand from the wall.

"So you ready then. I want to help you control your Quirk and concentrate. I think that you could eventually control it enough to make better defense." Ojiro said as he clenched his fists. you nodded your head slightly and stood with you feet apart. Getting ready for any thing that could really happen with him. your eyes darted around the room as you watched him move quickly with his tail. He said Defense huh, you have always been more spear over shield but this would help in the line of a mission. you calculated exactly where he was going to land, right behind you to attack you from behind. you quickly jumped up and blew back, resulting in you shooting up in to the air and knocked him back some from where he had landed. 

As you landed you glanced back to find him smiling with glee, giving you a thumbs up as he regained his stance for another attack. Were you doing this like he wanted you to then? you can't over think just go based off of your gut like always. But as you were in thought you felt him jab at you ribs, pushing you back to the point where you hit the wall at full force since you weren't paying much attention. Still need to work on that you guessed.