[Dabi x Hero Reader] Enemies with Benefits

You quickly sneaked out of your house in the middle of the night. Hearing your dad's distant snoring as you crept through the hallway quietly. You have been sneaking out almost every night to go and see him....the love of your life as you like to say. He has told you it was meant to be from the first sight you had of each other....even though he was attacking you at UA.....Your love was forbidden but you never cared that much, he loved you and that was all you needed.

Quickly you grabbed your jacket from the coat rack and stepped outside in to the cold air that blew slightly. You shivered yet were oddly comfortable with the weather surprisingly, smiling to yourself as you walked some ways down the street. Your meeting spot with him was fresh on your memory as you thought, smirking as you thought of kissing his full lips after a long day of training and learning at UA. It was like a stress reliever to be honest with you, he could make a bad day easily turn in to a good one with his smart ass attitude some times and that was just the beginning of the list of why you loved him so.

As you walked you finally made it to the small section of forest that led up the hill of UA, your spot was supposed to be in the park but you figured he would get caught easier and you never wanted him to go to jail. Your eyes glanced around at the empty area of where you would meet. Usually he would be there waiting for you. As you stood you felt hands cover over your eyes, hearing a deep chuckle behind you as he blinded you.

"Guess who?" His voice so familiar to your ears.

"Um.....I don't know is it Twice?" You asked with a joking smile as you played along with his game.

"hmmm if you think this voice matches his ass then you're wrong Dove" 

"But I thought Twice was sexy?" That's when he picked you up with ease, preventing you from squirming out of his grip with ease as he held you tight. You couldn't help but laugh as you heard his quiet reply, even though he knew you were joking he still didn't like that thought of you liking him. He grip finally gave out, laying you softly on to the grass beneath him. Staring in to your E/c orbs with curiosity and love. A small smirk rose to lips lips as he leaned down and kissed yours softly. Intertwining his hand with yours above your head as you continued to share your sensation.

"Hey babe" He muttered in to your ear, sending shivers down your back. You reached up and continued to kiss him softly switching spots with him in a quick movement. Even though you knew he let you take control of him. You sat on his stomach and hips and leaned down to his face. Your hands were placed by his head as you stared at his face, memorizing each line and staple he had on his face.

"Enjoying the view there Dove?" he asked using his favorite pet name for you with a wide grin. You smiled and pressed your head against his chest, hearing his slow heartbeat from within with ease. He rubbed your back softly with his arm as you laid there across his chest and stomach. Watching the stars with his light blue eyes as they went by. The silence was what you cherished, just you two alone was enough to make you happy and you loved moments like these with him. They always made you happy no matter what,

"Dabi.....what do you think about running away?"

"What do you mean by that babe?"

"Like just leaving here for good....maybe move some where else where no one knows who you are and nobody could tell the people back home where you are either?" You asked, feeling his body shift to get more comfortable where he was laying. He let out a sigh and continued to rub your back in small circles with his fingers.

"yeah...."

"Yeah what exactly?"

"I have thought about it a few times before yes it had crossed my mind" You smiled softly at the idea of just you two running away together. It was the best idea you could think of really, all you wanted to do was spend your life with him, knowing he would want to do the same for you as well.

"Why don't we then....just you and me against the world you know how hard could it really be? I could get my hero license and we could get a house far away from here. Live peacefully instead of on watch constantly.....it would be perfect you know....to never come back here" You replied in an instant. Waiting on his reply since he went silent slightly. You removed your head from his chest and looked up at him. He was still awake surprisingly which was good but what was taking him so long to actually answer you.

"Well Dabi what do you think about it all?" You asked, refreshing his memory since he was staring out in to space slightly. He smiled as he leaned u and kissed your lips fully, a cheerful smile spread across his face as he stared at your beauty.

"It would be my absolute dream to be able to live with you in a house and spend more time together.....start a family and what not...have our own adventures instead of listening to Pro Hero's.....yeah I would like that very much Y/n.....but you need to finish school I can't get in to the way of that" Dabi said as his smile started to fade. You understood where he was getting at but you wanted him more then UA.

"If you finish UA then we can leave and never look back Y/n.... I promise you that because that is my number one dream to just wake up next to you in bed and make breakfast for you beautiful....to have a normal life or as normal as it will get since I am a villain and you are a hero"

"No matter what I love you for you, villain or not....now you better keep the thought in mind while I finish school baby"

"Wouldn't get rid of the thought in the world Y/n....I love you so much you know that"

"I love you too Dabi.....I love you too"