[Shota Aizawa x Reader] Class

You watched as one of your good friends fell asleep beside you during your lesson. Knowing he would become screwed in training today because of it. You watched as he slept, his head laying on his arm the other laying on the desk. His hair laid on his shoulder and covered one of his eyes. You felt your cheeks heat up as you looked at him, gaining the attention of Hizashi behind you. 

"Fell asleep again huh?" Hizashi said in a low voice so he wouldn't alarm the teacher. You nodded with a sigh as you watched calmly. Not wanting to wake him up but if the teacher caught him he would get in trouble. You still didn't understand how he could sleep so much and so often, maybe he had sleeping problems or night terrors that kept him up at night. You weren't sure but if he told you you would defiantly help him no matter what you hated seeing him tired and exhausted all of the time. 

You looked back down at your notes and started to write as much as you could so he could copy it later when class was over. After a few glances and watching the teacher walk around you leaned over, tapping his shoulder softly. You watched as his head rose from his arms, a glare was on his face but soon softened to see it was only you. He must have thought it was Hizashi that had woke him up since he was really close to yelling at you. He rubbed his eye slightly and glanced at the clock, returning his gaze back towards you.

"Why did you wake me up?" He asked with an annoyed tone to his voice now. You sighed, knowing he wasn't going to be nice about this even if it was to you.

"The teacher was starting to walk around the classroom as he was explaining the lesson, I was worried that he would catch you asleep and you would get in trouble. Your welcome" you replied with the same amount of annoyance as his in the same tone. You looked back towards the front with a small sigh and handed him your notebook since he hasn't wrote anything down. As you watched you felt his eyes staring at you, with curiosity and confusion. But you didn't look back, you were only trying to help him and he treated you with crap. That was one of the down sides of his friendship you guessed. What didn't help was you could get your feelings hurt with ease and he tended to hurt them from not caring.

As you sat you had your shoulder tapped by one of your other guys friends beside you. He smiled widely at you and leaned over his desk a little.

"Hey would you maybe want to go see a movie this afternoon my treat?" He asked with a gentle grin. You knew if you answered yes you would have a fun time with him since he was one of the more caring and outgoing friends. If you said yes Shota would probably get mad at you as well. But it would be nice to go somewhere with him other then Shota and Hizashi for once.

"Y-yeah sure"

"That's great I'll text you what time then" He replied with a soft grin making you blush some. You returned your gaze back to the front. Feeling Shota's eyes staring daggers at you now. You knew Hizashi didn't care, he would probably help you get ready for your date to be honest and so would Midnight. But Shota just had a jealous glare towards you and you weren't sure why. You noticed your notebook was on your desk again once the bell rang. 

Once you sat up from your seat you already had Hizashi talking your ear off when you made your way out of the classroom and towards lunch. Asking you a bunch of questions about what will happen tonight and everything. But Shota stayed quiet and just looked away. Did he think you did this to get back at him out of spite?

"Shota what's wrong you're more quiet then the usual quiet, I'm surprised you haven't insulted Hizashi for being so loud today." He only shrugged as a response.

"Shota there is something wrong and I know it"

"I just feel you going on that date is wrong"

"Why it's a one time thing I won't even know if I like him or not"

"I just feel like you won't spend as much time with us as you normally do" You were starting to get annoyed and you could tell Hizashi was getting scared since he backed up some. 

"I'm my own person Aizawa, If I want to go on the date then it's my choice, I might never know I might like him and go on more dates to soon form a good relationship. Instead of one where they make the choices for me" You replied trying to rub it in his face some. You only sighed and walked faster away from him. Hearing Hizashi call your name as you walked off. You felt tears started to form in your eyes as you walked in to the bathroom. Of course midnight was there fixing  her make up.

"Honey what's wrong, why are you crying?" Nemuri asked as she slipped her make up back in to her bag and rushed to your side. Taking you in to her arms, even though she was a bit self centered at times she really was there for you and you thanked her a lot for that.

"S-Shota" Was all you replied, she wiped your tears as best she could.

"It's alright hon, it's just Shota he doesn't know how to express his feelings....what set him off"

"I h-have a date with a guy in o-our class and he got m-mad saying I won't s-spend time with him and Zashi any more"

"Oh sweetie he is jealous of you....he has feelings that are to complicated to talk about towards you. He likes you and doesn't like you going out with others but he doesn't know how to explain it" You gasped at what she said and ran out of the bathroom to go find him. The lunchroom was filled but you would see him in his normal spot. But to your surprise he had a girl next to him. Kissing her lips, tears started to form in your eyes as you looked at him. He glanced at you with confusion.

"You know Midnight told me what was wrong with you....you could have at least waited you ass hole because I had similar feelings but I guess you don't anymore" You said as you walked off in to the crowd, hearing him shout your name from behind you. You couldn't take it anymore, you couldn't take the school the people anything. You ran up the stairs as fast as you could and up on to the roof of the building. Staring down at the ground below, you could barely see from the tears but you knew what you were looking at. You just didn't know if you could bring yourself to do it.

"Y/n fuck me get down from there please this isn't the right choice over him....your life is worth so much more...please get down"

"Honey get down it's not safe please just back away from the ledge" You turned around to see Hizashi and Nemuri there walking over to you. All you did was stare back at the ground, he wasn't there....he didn't care about you like you did to him. 

"Come on sweetie, you don't need him you have us you have a ton of other friends that care about you. Think of your family, your little sister back at home looking up to you every step you take. You can't do this to us hon, you're our family too" She said tears brimming the ends of her eyes as she stepped forward some, having Hizashi follow. You could tell she wasn't trying to use her quirk so she wouldn't scare you even though she wanted to. What would your parents think.....what would happen if you were gone for good. You looked back and he still wasn't there. This isn't worth killing yourself over is it, you are just to overwhelmed.

Your feet stepped down from the ledge, you felt to pairs of arms wrap around you instantly and pulled you in to a tight hug. You sobbed as they held you, feeling their tears as well. They truly did care for you, they were your family and would never let you go....but he would at least that was what you thought.