[Shota Aizawa x Pro Hero Reader] Bad Timing

You clutched your stomach as you limped down the side walk as best you could. Of course the one night you were off on any hero work you get attacked by a villain. Just what you wanted to do on your afternoon stroll. Your memory went blank about what had happened, one moment you were walking to the store to go and grab somethings that you needed and then the next a villain had attacked you severally.

The situation was handled and someone near by called the police but you couldn't wait on them, you needed some medical attention. Even though the hospital was really far away you had an idea pop in to your head that you could go to your good friend Shota's. This has happened occasionally where you would show up hurt and he would care for your wounds, you have done the same for him as well around the same number of times. Yet recently it hasn't happened quite often as you thought it would. With the crime rate going up and defiantly surprised you as well.

As you were stuck in your thoughts you finally made it to the apartment building he lived in. You would just use your quirk and fly up but you were getting weaker by the second as they went by. You groaned in pain and clutched your stomach tighter then before. Making your way as fast as you could in to the building and up the elevator to go and see him. What were his thoughts going to be about your wounds, what would his expression look like. All of these things came to your mind as you remembered his one expression he always had when you came over with wounds. Always muttering to himself that you should be more careful yet he has the same things happen to him the same amount as you.

A small chuckle escaped your lips as you made it up to the 4th floor and limped out, feeling blood drip down from your forehead from the large gash on the side. You were right there at his doors, tears were forming in your eyes from how bad the pain was initially. Your fist banged on the wood fast to get his attention even if he was passed out on the couch. Hearing his footsteps coming quickly towards the door made you sigh in relief, you just needed his help...his warmth....his love....what are you thinking, it's the pain talking Y/n knock your self out of this You thought as you waited and heard the locks come undone from the inside of the room. Then there he was.

"Y/n w-what.....what happened to you this time" He asked, only thinking it was minor scrapes and bruising, but once his eyes landed on your stomach his face was filled with concern and worry for you instead of annoyance like usual. You helped you inside and watched as you limped your to the kitchen table, not wanting to get blood on anything in the living room. A groan escaped your lips as you sat down and took the half drunk beer bottle on the table and started to drink to take your mind off things.

He came back with the little container from the bathroom that you both shared removing your coat from your tired body as you sat.

"I need to take y-your shirt off Y/n to look at the wound" He stuttered slightly as he grabbed the ends of your shirt. You smiled and nodded, sticking your arms up as he pulled the now ruined material off of you, watching as the would bled even more down your stomach.

"I thought you were off tonight"

"I thought I-I was too" You managed to say as you felt him clean up your would with some towels. You winced and grabbed his shoulder, squeezing it tight as he started to stitch up your gash on your stomach. You didn't even want to show him the broken bit of glass in your shoulder blade from how bad this hurt. He kept looking at you as he worked, making sure you were fine and aware of everything since sometimes people can go in to shock from a lot of pain. It didn't take no time for him to wrap your stomach up and continued on to your back which you had no clue how he even knew about your wound back there.

You knew he didn't like to make small talk as he worked, usually with these kind of things you both would stay quiet until it is over with and just laugh as you share a cold one together to calm your nerves. But you knew he was curious as to what had happened to you. He cupped your cheek softly and started to clean the gash on your forehead,

"What even happened, I knew your senses are faster then this" He said with a poker face as he continued to dab the rag with alcohol on it in the area to stop the bleeding and possible infection.

"Sneak attack on me I guess, was just going to the store and the n-next *wince* thing I k-know I'm being attacked" You replied hoping that he wouldn't see right through you, the truth was you were in your own little world thinking about him on your way. Not even paying any attention to anyone or thing around you which was stupid you had to admit. He sighed and stared at your eyes for a while before continuing what he was doing.

"Did the police get him?"

"Think so....the bastard brought a fight too...but I left before I seen them take him away so I could get to you as fast as I could." You replied and felt him place a bandage across your forehead. Glancing down at your pants tore up which meant more work. A blush started to form on his face as he motioned to your pants. You weren't honesty sure if you were injured on your lower half but you did have a small limp. You sighed as you hesitated before pulling them down, revealing a some what medium sized gash on your thigh plus some bruises. He did his best not to look at you as he fixed you up but you did catch him staring at you for a while.

As soon as he was done he hurried in to his bedroom and set the medical kit to the side. Grabbing fresh clothes for you out of his cabinet.

"No Shota that's enough....I interrupted you long enough....I can make it home" You said as you tried to sit up having your legs give out from underneath you at an instant. he caught you in his arms and sighed as he looked in to your eyes.

"I insist....you can't go home in your condition.....it's the weekend Y/n, which means no work....you can relax here if you want to it's not a problem trust me....now put these clothes on, I'll get my bed ready for you tonight okay" Shota said not even giving you time to protest since he left and went back to his room. You sighed as you felt your cheeks heating up, slipping on his clothes which seemed baggy on you from your slim figure.

 As you waited for him to come back you picked up his cat with a yawn and started to limp back over to his room. Watching as he was fixing the blankets and opened the window like he remembered since you told him you liked a cold breeze. You smiled softly as you walked in to the room and caught his attention. He walked over to you and started to pet his cat in your arm's with a smile, it was almost like he only smiled to you any more and that was it.

"Come now, it's really late and you need your energy for tomorrow....I'll be in the living room on the couch if you need me. Good Night Y/n" He said as you walked over to the door. Glancing over his shoulder to see you getting settled with the cat right next to you. His cheeks turned pink as he opened the door fully and shut it behind him to let you have some rest.

You couldn't get your mind off of him, he was just all you could think about. You covered your face as you laid there in his comfortable bed. Letting out a cry of pain as you rolled over on your other side. For some reason your heard his footsteps coming towards his room again, he opened the door with slight panic, he must have heard your cry.

"Are you alright?" He asked with concern as he walked inside. Your face was bright red, you didn't mean t cause this much panic towards him. He rolled up your shirt and seen some blood on the bandages covering your wound from the stitches.

"Just be careful okay, those stitches are fresh and could break from your skin in the slightest movement" he said as he rolled it back down with a sigh. You smiled as you placed your hand on top of his and caught his attention.

"You know you can sleep in here too right? I can't move so I have my area....I don't want you to sleep on the couch" he chuckled slightly upon hearing those words come out of your mouth. Moving over to his side of the bed. Your face kept getting hotter as you felt his weight on the opposite side of you.

"Shota....thank you for taking care of me" You muttered as you got more comfortable on your side. He yawned slightly as he turned over and wrapped his arm loosely around your waist not to hurt you. You then realized that he was already passed out, chuckling slightly you moved back some to fit the space in between you. Feelings warm and safe as your body was up against his. You did owe him for this one though....knowing he wouldn't want you to but you wanted to repay him for helping you out for so long....right now you needed to focus on your wounds or else you won't get any better. But after you have fully recovered you would repay him as soon as the time comes.