[Mirio Togata x Reader] Stuck Like Glue

Quirk : Liquification : Ability to turn partially or completely in to water 

You smiled as you watched Togata fight close behind you. He messed with a lot of the other students with his Quirk. They still didn't understand how his Quirk actually worked even though it has been around a month since we came here. He was truly amazing he was, any thing that he did impressed you greatly. Especially his attitude, he had a great attitude when it came to anything and you couldn't understand why.

You were fighting two on two at the moment. One each was all you could handle. Anytime your attacker tried to hit you you turned yourself body part in to water and enclosed it around him. Your fighting skills weren't that bad either but Togata's were amazing. He already had his guy to the floor when you were done with yours.

He flashed you a toothy grin and raised his fist up in to the air in victory. He was your training partner, you knew that wouldn't change for a while.

‐-----------------------------------------------------‐----------

"Y/n this way, the stairs are just up ahead" Togata exclaimed as he ran up a head. What was strange was you haven't seen the partner that was supposed to come and stop you. This confused you greatly.

As you walked you stopped as you saw the guy fall from the ceiling. His Quirk was camouflage so he was able to blend in with ease, he was watching us wasn't he.

"Togata watch out!" You yelled as you turned yourself in to water and dodged out of the way. You through the guy against the wall and turned back. Mirio wasn't there when you turned back though...where was he. You gasped as the guy grabbed a hold of you from behind. You quickly turned to water and grabbed him in return. He jabbed his elbow in to your side and surprised you. Your grip was softer and he broke off. There Togata was in the wall, you didn't realize he went through until now. He grabbed the guy and held him against the wall. You laughed as you watched him struggle against him. You walked over and held your hand over his mouth and slowly watched as he fell asleep. Having Togata come out of the wall, you covered your eyes and waited but he soon laughed.

"Remember my suit is made out of my hair so it can go through the wall too, you don't have to close your eyes" He laughed as he held your wrists and uncover your eyes for you. He smiled as held your hand as you headed for the stairs, to finally get the bomb and win the game your teacher had you play.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Your reaction time is off by a little"

"No it's not Togata, mine is perfectly fine the way it is"

"No, I'm sure if I overwhelmed you enough you would have a slower reaction speed than normal"

"Prove it then" you knew you were asking for it but you wanted to see if he was right. He chuckled as he ruffled up your hair slightly as you walked down the hall. Your brow was knitted together as you gave him a pouting look. The training rooms were a few minutes away from where you were now.

"Fine then" You said as you grabbed his bag quickly from him and took off down the hall. Reaction time your ass, he didn't even know that you were going to do that to him. You laughed as you ran down the hallway, hearing him  laugh as he ran behind you. Yelling your name as you ran.

"Reaction time Togata, you're behind not me" you yelled as he turned a corner and ran in to a dead end. He was catching up to you quickly that was for sure. He smirked as he came closer to you as you cowered against the wall. As he took another step you dived underneath his legs but as you were getting up to make your great escape he grabbed your legs and held you. Picking you up from the ground with ease.

"Pick me down Mirio!" You yelled as you wiggled in his grasp. He started laughing even harder as you tried to jump down but you didn't want him to take the bag from you. You were pulled in to a hug afterward. You sighed as you buried your head in to his chest.

"You're a bully you know that"

"To you I am"

"No you're just a bully"

-----------------------------------------------------------

You smiled as you fiddled with your hands. Looking out at the sun setting on top of the school. You loved it up on the roof, it was your quiet place. Your comfort after a long and tiring day of U.A.

"The sunset is beautiful tonight isn't it" You heard a very familiar voice say behind you, along with the door to the roof shutting. You sighed as kept your eye sight forward. Knowing he was going to come over and sit down next to you because that was just what he did.

"You know I have been looking every where for you. No body knew where you were for the longest time and then Tamaki told me" Mirio said as he took a spot next to you on the rooftop. Watching the sunset with you in the warm breeze of summer. You sighed as you rested back on your back and watched the sky and the slight pink clouds rolling by. Your cheeks were turning red by the second since you realized how close he actually was to you. You were letting your feelings get to you again weren't you. You couldn't tell him, it would ruin your friendship with him with ease.

"What are you doing up here anyway huh? Shouldn't you be making your way home like everyone else at this time?" He asked with slight confusion on his confident face. You shrugged slightly, not wanting to exactly go home. You never wanted to deal with your mother and her drinking problem especially on a Friday night that is. But no one knew about your home life and you wanted to keep it that way completely.

"y-yeah probably should be heading home huh?" You said with an uneasy tone to your voice as you sat up from your spot on the roof. You knew he could tell something was wrong, he wasn't your best friend for nothing that was for sure.

"There is something wrong in your home life isn't there Y/n?" Mirio asked with a slight frown as he saw the look on your face change to surprise in an instant. You wanted to cover it up, you opened your mouth to reply but no words could escape your mouth....you knew he understood just by his smile....his sweet smile he always had. He reached his arms out and pulled you in to a tight hug. You buried your head in to his shoulder with a long sigh and felt him rub your back softly.

"You're coming home with me tonight, my dad wouldn't care if you stayed. He knows how close you are to me and actually would love for you to stay....you don't have to tell me about your home life if you don't want to....but just know that I am here and will take care of you....your my number one priority Y/n....always" He said, tears started to form in to your eyes. You never did deserve such a great friend like him....he was your family and you loved him in more ways then one.

"B-But what about clothes and-"

"Borrow some of mine....you still haven't even given back my hoodie that I let you borrow anyway*chuckle* come then....My dad should be making dinner right now anyway it would be perfect timing" Mirio said as he held your hands softly, staring in to your E/c eyes with a wide grin. You nodded your head slightly, a new and real smile formed on to your face.

"Okay then Togata....let's get going then" You replied as you held his hand firmly and had him lead the way. You could say that you would be stuck together for ever, never leave each other's side no matter what. Become partners in the hero world maybe even become the same family if you play your cards right....but for now you were stuck like glue and he wasn't going anywhere.