[Denki Kaminari x Reader] Waiter

"(Your Hero name) Has gotten her self third in this competition well done to you" the announcer said with a soft smile as you walked away from the platform. Smirking at Kirishima slightly as you cracked your knuckles as much as they could possibly go.

"You can beat that right?" you asked as you pointed up at the T.V screen showing your picture and your place. Kirishima shrugged his shoulders slightly, only to get pushed out of the way by Bakugou. He seemed pretty pissed off mostly but Kirishima stayed determined. He winked at me before heading over to the lady to play. You knew Bakugou would probably beat him and possibly you but you wouldn't let that bother you. 

You jumped up and out of the arena and held your stomach. It growled slightly as you leaned against the bar. They wouldn't mind if you went to go and grab something to eat real quick right? You glanced back and seen that Kirishima placed 5 in the arena he looked up at you and smiled widely.

"I'm going to get something to eat! See you guys at the Party later!" You shouted loud enough for him to hear you. He gave you another thumbs up as you waved at him good bye. Already knowing what would happen when Bakuhou would play. Little did he know you noticed Shoto watching above at him, you knew that would piss him off greatly if he beat him. You actually kind of liked Shoto just because he could always have a chance of beating Bakugou and not even try like you and Midoriya.

You sighed and walked around the area, not really knowing where exactly every thing was. But you were sure you would find a cafe sooner or later with in the area. After a while of walking you actually made it to one. Smiling to yourself as you walked inside the building, hearing the small bell ring as you walked inside. You took your eyes off of your phone and stuck it back in your pocket meeting eyes with your crush soon after. You busted out laughing as you seen him wearing an apron.

"Kaminari what are you doing here in this" You laughed as you walked up to the counter to see him hiding a blush from you. He walked over to your side and ran his hand through his hair slightly.

"Well....me and Mineta wanted some extra cash so we decided to work here for today" Kaminari answered, his smile turned in to a frown as he grabbed your hand and pulled you towards him. Revealing Mineta right behind you with a sly smirk as he held his hand out, trying to touch your behind like the perv he is. You blushed as you landed in his arms, he held your waist lightly and scolded Mineta as he held you. Your heartbeat was going faster and faster as he held you, you never wanted this moment to end to be honest. But after Mineta went to moping the floor once more he let go of you and realized why you would be here.

"My mistake you must be hungry huh" Kaminari said as he cupped your cheek and returned behind the counter. 

"Could I just have a water and some cake, I'm not that hungry but I could use a bite to eat you know"

"Yeah of course" He replied with a wide grin and he went to the back to grab the things you wanted.

"You know he likes you right?" You turned around to find Mineta as you sat down by the counter.

"Yeah right, there are plenty of other girls out there that are better then this" You said as you pointed at yourself, fixing your sleeve of your suit since it would puled up some.

"He does though-"

"does what?" He came back in with your plate of food and a cup of water, you smiled at him and gave him your thanks.

"Oh Mineta was telling me that The scientist has a daughter that could modify my costume if I wanted her to" you answered to cover up what you were talking about which Denki seemed to believe in an instant. You glanced back over to him and raised your eye brow, he knew you saved his butt right there since you could have easily told Denki what he had said.

"So where have you been then, explore the island a bit?"

"I was actually hanging out with Kirishima and Bakugou, won third in the arena not to far away. But I left before Bakugou and Shoto could go at it, didn't want to deal with his ass if he get's to angry you know" You replied with a small chuckled as you played with your fork as he leaned on the counter and looked at you with interest.

"Kind of need to upgrade my suit though, guess I could when we make it back to U.A" You muttered as you fixed the guard that protected your chest. Shifting it a little to the left since it was moved. Denki continued to talk to you in between taking orders from costumers. Iida even came by to see how they were doing and realized you were there. 

 Every time Denki would take an order he would always look back at you sitting there at the counter. You even decided to slightly lean against the window closest to the door just to grab his attention some when he was working. You could see him in the glass look at you with his mouth slightly open as he waited for orders. You couldn't help but smile some to yourself at his reactions to things. The truth was you really wanted to go out with him, on a date that is but you thinking you weren't good enough never asked. You always thought he had more interest in Jirou or Momo no where near your level of likeliness. You always pushed your feelings down and just liked to tease him, still a small part of you get's sad when you see him flirting with some one else.

As you stared off in to space you felt arms around your waist, your attention went to Mineta hugging your waist with a bloody nose. You screamed as you found him there, you never knew why Denki was such good friends with him. You felt his arms get pulled off of you quickly and were replaced with more toned ones. You opened your eyes to find Denki hugging you again. Your face heated up as you heard his heartbeat from resting your head against his chest.

"Mineta for the last time, no touching girls on the property or any where near here. Do you realize how much trouble you would get in?" Kaminari asked with a frown. Mineta just shrugged and gave you a look....then it hit you, he was trying to help you guys out. That sneaky little ass was only trying to force Denki by your side...what a little genius. You blushed as you looked up in to Kaminari's  yellow eyes, his face was beat red as you stared in to your (E/c) orbs. You stared at each other in silence, you watched his movements closely. How he was leaning in every few seconds, like he was asking for a kiss with out the words leaving his mouth. As soon as he was less then an inch away you heard a bombing voice through out the cafe.

"Denki no physical contact on property" Iida said as he came back in to the cafe. He sighed and let go of your waist. You looked away in sadness as Iida made sure he went back to his area behind the counter. Always had to ruin it huh, you sighed as you dug through your wallet and found some money that would cut the bill. Kaminari looked at you in confusion or sadness as you placed it on to the counter.

"I had a fun time this afternoon with you Denki" You said as you started to walk to the door. AS soon as your hand touched the handle of the door you felt arms wrap around your waist softly but forcefully. Denki stood there cupped your cheek with one of his hands. He leaned down and placed his soft lips on top of yours. Fireworks went off in your head as you felt the sensation on your lips. You would have kissed for longer but you would have ran out of air shortly after you parted. You smiled as you caught your breath and looked at him in his eyes. Leaning back in for another kiss which you soon got but was much shorter.

"Continue this after work?" He asked with a hopeful grin

"Yeah we could do that electric boy" You replied as you gave him a quick peck on the cheek before leaving to go and find Kirishima. Little did you know your schedule after his work hours would be a little more complicated then what you thought it would be.