[Denki Kaminari x Reader] Ex

Quirk : Weather Manipulation : Ability to control or mentally affect the weather. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena (rain, tornadoes, lightning, ocean currents, etc.) or control the intensity of the weather.

You watched from a far at your Ex boy friend in class 1B while clutching on to Denki's hand. You met Denki just before UA had officially started in a cafe and of course with his forward attitude you both started to date and eventually became Girl friend and boy friend. But yet you always see your ex just staring at you from time to time. Smiling slyly at you like he was going to do something to you. You wished you could just beat him up but you would get in  trouble and the only time you have seen him so far is on school grounds.

When you used to date him he abused you in more ways then one and wouldn't let you break up with him at all. It lasted more then 5 months of pain until you finally had enough when he sent you to the hospital. You told your mother even though she did suspect something was up and he has a restraining order so you would contact to police if he tries anything against you. But you still didn't understand how he made it to UA as well when his grades were horrible as is.....maybe he cheated just to go with you you weren't sure.

But when you met Kaminari the world quit hurting you, it was just a mistake of sleeping in and a broken coffee maker to make you meet him. It was worth the broken coffee maker because he made your life so much better. Your parents believed him to be the once for you and you couldn't agree more and it's been a years since you started dating and are in a relationship. 

As you sat you turned your attention back to Denki with a smile, pecking his cheek softly before standing up from your chair in the crowd.

"Where are you going babe, Iida is just about ready to fight out there?"

"To the bathroom real quick, my turn in soon...maybe after two fights so might as well empty the tank real fast" You replied with a smile as let go of your hand and waved good bye to you. Your heart started to beat fast at the look on his face. Why did he have to be so damn cute.

When you walked you started to hear foot steps coming from behind you, at first you thought it was just Kaminari to have a quick make out session with you for good luck but when you turned your head it was the number one person you didn't want to see ever in your life now. He smirked at you as you turned your head back around and hoped he would go away yet sadly hoping isn't going to do anything. 

As you neared the bathroom you were so close to actually entering when he grabbed your hands and placed them behind your head. You shocked him with lightning that ran through your fingers from your quirk and made a tornado around him to shove him off of you. He tried his hardest and succeeded in getting back to you. Mounting himself to the ground since his Quirk was similar to Cementoss. He smiled as he grabbed your chin, molding your hands to the wall so you wouldn't attack him like you previously had done.

"Now time to get the fucking show on the damn road you slut" He mutter as he spread your legs, smiling at you as he licked his lips to have some fun. You started to sob as he held you there, you couldn't break free no matter what you did. You even tried to electrocute him again but he dodged out of the way.

"You see this is why you never should have dumped me my dear, now look what you have brought upon yourself.....I could do what ever I wanted to you....and you can't to shit because if you break out I will just reform the cement and building material around you. You're nothing now....no help.....no way out" He laughed as he started to suck on your neck, grinding up to your move less body. The cries got louder as you tried to break free yet he was right. No matter what he would just but you back the way you were. As he undid you from your spot on the wall and put you lower to start his pleasure but he was soon electrified almost to death from the other side of the hallway. 

You looked down with your blurry eyes and found him passed out on the floor. Soon the cement started to disappear from your body and you were dropped in to a strong pair of arms. You sobbed quietly as he rubbed your back.

"it's okay Y/n...I'm here.....nothing to be afraid of babe" Kaminari whispered in to your ear as he picked you up fully and let you wrap your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. He glared at the guy on the ground and started to kick him as hard as he could, cussing loudly.

"If you ever touch my girl friend again bud you are going to get electrified to death and I'm going to laugh at your pain and misery since you caused so much to my dove right here" Kaminari yelled, kicking him one last time before making his way back up to the seats in the crowd. Of  course everyone gave you looks of worry and some asked you what happened but you didn't have to answer, Kaminari did for you. Hugging you even closer then before as he did. He ran his hand through your hair and kissed your lips softly. Laying his forehead against yours for a few seconds of peace.

"I will never let him lay a finger on you again do you understand me babe, he is dead where he stands if he thinks he can touch you like that" Kaminari said as he pecked your lips once more. You nodded your head as you wiped your tears before laying against his neck. Hearing your name be called over the intercom and soon after your ex. You smiled slyly at Denki and kissed his lips one last time.

"Beat him to a pulp for me babe, he deserves another hit to his damn face" Denki said as he held your hand quickly.

"Gladly....he is going to pay for what he did....hope you enjoy the show Kami because he is going down"