[Shoji Mezo x Reader] Lifting

Of course you excitedly said you would come with your boy friend to the gym. It was the least you could do since he has went shopping with you before in the past. Plus the thought excited you, you loved Shoji's strong arms. It amazed you how strong he could be at times and now you could see how much he actually lifted.

"How much can you really lift babe?" You asked him out of curiosity as he get the weights ready for you and guessed how much you could lift. He shrugged slightly, not wanting to brag about the amount that he could do. He motioned for you to come over and showed you how to correctly stand with the bar behind your neck. He thought you could manage around 140 for your first time squatting and that you could succeed. He held your elbows with a soft smile and stood close behind you.

"Around 380 squatting babe" He muttered in your ear, making your cheeks heat up as you did the motion he showed you with ease. You shouldn't even be surprised at the fact he can lift that much. He was truly amazing and still amazed you with the things he could do. Plus he gave really good cuddles so you couldn't argue with that.

"I want to add more to be like you" You replied with determination as you finished your 15 squats with your weight. He chuckled slightly and hugged you from behind.

"You should start with this weight....then if you continue you can slowly add more....but the more you add doesn't matter it's how many times you can succeed in squatting. That's what builds the muscle in your arms" He explained, ruffling up your hair slightly before he started to add his weight. Every time he added some more weight your eyes went bigger and bigger. Watching his back muscles flex and he picked it up with ease. 

You smiled and stood in front of him, watching his eyes look in to yours every time he went down. At the last squat you pulled half of his mask down and kissed his full lips. He blushed with embarrassment as he dropped the weight behind him and stared at you in confusion. Your lips raised in to a cheeky grin as you walked over to the dumbells and picked up  good 25 pounders in your grasp. Lifting them up to do around 15 to 20. He shook his head as he fixed the weights back on the rack and made his way over to you, bending down and stood on one knee in front of you. He looked you in the eye, making you shake in your spot in front of him. His eyes were like daggers, staring in to your soul.

"You know I never said you could pull my mask down in here right?" He asked, trying to be scary and stern but it never worked with you. You started to laugh as you set the weights beside you and pecked the top of his nose softly.

"But I thought it was a good time to give you a kiss babe" You replied playfully as you felt him pick you up from the bench. You smiled as you covered his cheek and pulled his mask down, kissing him again. Surprisingly he was fine with showing affection, usually he wasn't one to do it in public but maybe today was different....or maybe it was because it was getting late and only around 6 people were in the gym not including you both.

"Come on now....we have to finish our work out...then....maybe we could go home and order some dinner and chill alright" He said giving you one last kiss on the lips before you pulled his mask back. You sighed and pouted like a small child, only nodding your head as you heard his giggle. You watched as he dropped to the ground and started to down some warm up push ups....either we was going to do some dead lifts next or some type of upper arm exercise. You smirked as you sat on his back, hearing him grunt which followed with a sigh.

"Hey I'm helping you out here babe, you can do push ups with a little extra weight okay" You laughed as you crossed your legs and let him to his exercise. Giggling as he went down ever time since you were probably being a lot more annoying. You sighed slightly, as he stopped to do another round you got off of him and went of to the treadmills. This surprised him greatly since you were the type to stay by his side, he sighed as he watched you from a far. Watching your leg muscles flex underneath your yoga pants as you ran.

He  got up from the ground and walked over towards you, standing in front of your treadmill with a smile underneath his mask. You smiled at him as you continued to run at the speed up set it up to.

"Why'd you leave babe?"

"I thought you would want to focus" 

"But you make working out more fun though" He said trying to make you feel better since you felt you were thinking you were just being clingy towards him. You looked at him with a confused look and stopped the machine. Stepping off only to be met by his arms, he rubbed your back softly as hummed a small tune as his body swayed back and forth.

"You really mean it?" You asked not believing that he actually thought you helped him work out and relax. He pulled his mask down and peck your fore head and then your lips.

"Of course I mean it....I love spending time with you and you make my day completely. Why wouldn't I want you to come with me here." He replied, cupping your cheek with a soft smile.

"You make my day better as well" You said with a soft tone to your voice as you spoke.

"Now come on then, I'll show you what I do next and maybe you could do the weight as well"

"Alright then, let's do this"