[Denki Kaminari x Reader] Charger

Why did there have to be a black out of all days in the dorms. There was no light no power no nothing and it was going on 11. Every one was basically in the living room waiting for Aizawa sensi to come back from the main building since we didn't have a plan. But judging by how long he had been gone he probably isn't coming back. Or maybe he just likes taking his time, who knew?

You shrugged as You sat on the couch and listened to Mina panic with Hagakure about what was going to happen. You rolled Your eyes slightly, they were just overreacting over this whole situation really. You glanced over to find Momo talking with Shoto and Midoriya by the kitchen about what exactly to do. She produced flashlights with her power with ease for everyone which helped us in many ways but that wouldn't help the fact the storm wasn't dying down.

You sat up from the couch and took one of the flashlights from the table. Glancing at Your phone as You walked, You grumbled quietly as You found the battery to almost be dead. Great another thing to add on to Your misery of being stuck in the dark with people freaking out.

"Y/n where are you going?" Uraraka asked You quietly to not get Iida's attention since he told us to stay down here. Tokoyami left and so did Shoji and Jirou so You figured why couldn't You.

"Going up to my room. We are sitting ducks in the dark. I can wait up in my room" She smiled at You and looked back at Iida. Nodding her head for You to leave. She had Your back You knew that, You wish she could come up too and hang out but sadly she wants to stick with her crush in the dark which You totally understand on her part.

You made Your way quickly up the stairs as stealth fully as possible. He didn't notice hopefully but You knew someone did because You heard footsteps behind You. As You made Your way up to the third floor. Someone grabbed Your arms and pinned You to the wall.

"Denki you jerk I knew you were following me"

"Heard you needed a charger, do you need my assistance?"

"Well yes that would be very nice of you but you're taking this a bit far don't you think. You're like a pedophile waiting to strike" You laughed as he held Your arms.

"Shut up Y/n I was trying to get your attention"

"You could have knocked on my door dumb dumb" He blushed from what You could see with the flashlight. He was getting nervous because he was getting quiet.

"Do you want me to charge your phone or what" He asked as he let Your arms go. You nodded Your head as a response and let him come in to Your room as You made it down the hall. You brought out your big flashlight You had on Your bed side table and laid back to relax. He sat down beside You and stuck his finger where the charger should be. The phone turned on and showed a charging sign almost immediately. That was the good thing about having a friend with the Quirk Electricity, he could charge anything any time. As long as he didn't over do it and fry his brain he was fine.

You studied his face as he looked down at Your phone screen. Taking pictures of himself as a joke. His features were nice and his hair was surprisingly soft. Not to mention he looked super cute when he was trying to concentrate. He tapped his foot against Your floor and glanced around Your room with a smile on his face. You blushed as realized You had been watching him for to long. Were You falling for this dumbass that goes back to age 3 when he over uses his power. The second perv in our class, what are You thinking?

"You have a really nice room Y/n it matches your personality. And is surprisingly clean" Denki said with a grin as he laid back on Your bed as stared up at the ceiling. He was so close to You, You could feel his shoulder blade touching Yours. Good thing the light was dim or else he would see Your face. You looked at his lips and bit Your bottom. It was so tempting to just lean over and kiss him. But You felt like You shouldn't, it wouldn't affect him much. He would love it but for you, you don't know if its right. You heard him move and pretend to shut Your eyes like You were dozing off. As he glanced over at You  and  smiled as he cupped Your cheek. You reopened Your eyes to see him smiling at You.

"Don't go falling asleep on me now ya hear. I kind of want to hang out up here and don't think you trust me enough to sleep while I'm kinda still here" Kaminari said with a blush covering his cheeks. Just lean over and cuddle with him...just do it You thought in Your head as he still looked towards You awaiting on something as he looked at Your lips. You leaned over and laid Your head against his shoulder, arm over his chest as well as You watched him hold Your phone.

He chuckled softly as pulled up the camera and took a picture of You both. You blushed and smiled at him as he looked at it for a second. Hearing him mutter underneath his breath.

"I hate that the power went out you know"

"Why do you hate it so much? It's just the lights. It's just like going to bed early" You said, watching him turn his head towards You with a smirk.

"Because I can't see your pretty face Y/n" Denki said with a small laugh as Your face went red from what he had said. Does he really mean this or is that just regular flirty Denki like he is with the others. Shut up You muttered and turned over to face the other way hearing him laugh still. You were embarrassed to even think this with only for You to hear.

"Hey I mean it...god your the only one that I would want to say that to I'm not Mineta you know. I mean it Y/n your features are beautiful and I love your (E/c) eyes...hey don't give me the silent treatment...Y/n" Denki said as he slipped his arm around Your waist and breathed on the back of Your neck. Whispering Your name constantly as You looked away from him. You couldn't stay mad at him You couldn't but for all You knew he was lying.

"Are you sure"

"Of course, your the one that has caught my eye from the start. You stand out to me in a really good way ever since I laid my eyes on you. I even tried being less flirtatious towards everyone to show you it was only you " He said as You turned back to face him in his arms. You could hear him sigh in relief as he rubbed the back of Your head softly. You hummed and shut Your eyes as You listened to his heart beat in his chest. He really cared that much for You...it was true You did notice him cut back on the flirting for a while.

"Would you like to stay in here for the rest of the night, you look tired" You nodded Your head and snuggled deeper in to his chest to get more comfortable. He rubbed Your back and held You closer to himself. He was never like this with anyone else, why You was all You could ask Yourself. You weren't as pretty as the other girls You don't think. Why were You so special to him?

"You want me to leave?" He asked, his voice sounding sleepy as he shifted in his position.  You held on to his shirt and nodded Your head. Feeling his body relax once more in his position he was already in. You let out a yawn and relaxed Your hand from holding his shirt. Truth was You really didn't want him to leave, it was so nice being able to just cuddle with him after a long day. You both have been through a lot and You could use some comfort at least. No one did realize that You needed the comfort they just thought You were strong. Well strong people still have emotions, You just don't show people Yours very often. You felt him intertwine Your hair with his finger and pull it back behind Your ear.

"You're so beautiful" He muttered under his breath as he leaned down and pecked Your forehead softly. It was like a dream had came true to be honest. Like a small fairy tale about true love. He really did like You for You then. You smiled as You felt his grip on Your waist tighten again.

"Good night Y/n" He said as he shut his eyes to finally get some rest since You both would most likely will have training tomorrow during school hours. You were finally seeing happiness in Your life that involved another person. he made You happy and that was all You ever wanted. Truly You are excited for what he has to offer You though in the future, who knows You could make the greatest hero couple in town.