[Eijiro Kirishima x Reader] Can't Sleep

You laid in your bed staring up at the ceiling to just imagine something in your mind but nothing came. It was going on Midnight and you still couldn't sleep, maybe it was the stress of the villain attack and your adrenaline wouldn't go away. Or maybe you just weren't tired.....maybe it was the coffee Bakugou gave you an hour after dinner time since he was making some.

You groaned and ran your hands over your face lazily as you shifted in you position on your bed. Hearing the clock on your wall tic ever second which was slowly getting on your nerves. There was basically nothing you could do to take your mind away and relax. You just couldn't sleep at all and it was beginning to become a problem since you needed the rest for tomorrow's training or else you would drag behind and get in trouble since you weren't using 100% percent. 

Then as you turned your body an idea popped in to your head as you laid in silence. You grabbed your phone from the table and made sure the charger didn't rip out of the wall as you pulled it over to face you clearly. You looked at Kirishima's contact and was about ready to send him a quick text but sadly remembered the time at the top left of your phone. A groan escaped your lips  as you rested your phone back on the table and returned to your position.

"Fuck it" You muttered to yourself as you slipped your PJ pants back on and fixed your shirt as you got up from your unmade bed. You sighed and looked at the time again, rethinking your idea but you knew if you weren't getting any sleep then neither was he at the moment either.

You continued on with your plan and walked down the hallway leading to the stairs up to the second floor where his room was. It didn't take that much time to finally be right there where you remembered his dorm number was. You grabbed the door handle and sighed, glancing around slightly to see no one in the hallway, of course they were all asleep....but what if Mina found out about this. You wouldn't hear the end of it for a while that was for sure....he was the only way you were going to get sleep though....why did you have to over think everything you set your mind to? You shook your head and finally opened his door and slipped in to his room.

The room was dark except for the moon light in his open window. There he laid in his bed with his blankets half on as his eyes were slowly closing from lack of sleep in the past few days. You felt bad but you knew you could help each other out when it came to sleeping...When you all first got the dorm rooms you would go to each others for sleep overs and such, even with the baku squad like they like to call it. But it seemed like all your tension and stress went away when you laid in bed with him. Like he could protect you from anything. 

Ever since then he has always offered after a strange and stressful event that you could stay over and he came over to yours to do the same. This continued on and no one knew about it so far which was odd being that it has happened many times. 

You smiled softly as you crept over to the other side of his bed and watched as he turned his head over to you and squinted his eyes slightly to try and see more clearly then he could. You lifted up his blanket and stepped in to his warm bed basically all from his body heat. You heard him chuckle softly as he moved his arm around you as you got in to a comfortable position with him.

"Can't sleep I take it?" He asked with a small yawn as he shifted fully and spooned you from behind. Pulling your shirt down for you so he wouldn't touch your bare stomach. You groaned and nodded your head, hearing him sigh in return.

"I was actually about ready to come to you....I can't sleep at all tonight" He said making heat rise to your cheeks as you felt his hot breath on the back of your neck. You started to shut your eyes with a smile on your face. It was great to know that he was having some trouble too, you didn't want to seem needy for his touch at all so you tried to limit yourself, even though the moments you want him he always comes for you instead.

"I will s-say this once and I *yawn* will say it again, you really do help Kiri and I have no clue why" You muttered already feeling yourself calm down since your voice was getting more slow and you tried to keep your eyes open. You heard his soft laugh that made you want to love him more then you already do and felt your cheeks heat up even more then normal.

"You help too Y/n....this is why I love you" He muttered to himself, he must not be there all the way. Why would he say that if you weren't even in a relationship? You decided to let it slide since you didn't want to question what he was saying and just shrugged Slightly. Feeling his grip shift on you as he rested his head against your back, his other arm running his fingers through your hair softly. After a while of silence you finally started to hear soft snores coming from him behind you. You giggled slightly and turned around in his grasp. Resting your head against his chest for comfort as you laid your laid over his. 

But your mind kept wondering as to why he told you this is why he loved you. The thought wouldn't even go away to be honest it was just always there. You shrugged it off again, knowing if you didn't stop thinking about it then you would never go to sleep. But you knew that your mind would immediately go there in the morning once both of you wake up. But right now you only smiled, because you were thinking of how he looked during his morning routine...and that was what you were going to dream about.