[Hawks x Reader] Flight

Quirk : Wings : super human flying, wings are as strong as metal, can withstand most Quirks.

You smiled softly as you followed Tokoyami close behind as you walked towards Hawks building. You originally made 5th place in the Sports Festival and got a ton of recommendations for your fighting skills that everyone evidently adored. Some even said you were the next Hawks which you doubted. You looked up to him so much yet you didn't even believe in yourself when it came down to winning or fighting. You just went with your gut instinct.

"Do you think this will be a fun experience Toko?"

"Possibly but we only have a week of this so far so I don't really know"

"I have heard he usually fights by himself so I'm not sure if we will learn anything from him"

"Was there anyone else you wanted to internship with?"

"No not really" You sighed as you walked, you weren't sure with this to be honest of you were going to be clean up crew and that was it with him but you needed to upgrade your skills and learn from your idol. You just hoped it wasn't true what the person said to you earlier when you were going there. As you walked you heard something from up above, your wings sprouted out from your back and you grabbed Tokoyami from behind. There fell some bricks from the building where you would have stood.

"Thanks for the save"

"It's no problem but I think that was either a test or some villain is up on the roof top." You said as you looked up to find no body there.

"Would you like for me to go and look?"

"That would be wise yes, I'll look around down here and have Dark Shadow out just in case" Tokoyami said as you flew fast and quick up the side of the building up to the top. You perched yourself on the side and held back a chuckle as Hawks stood there getting brick ready to throw down. You started to laugh softly and caught his attention with ease. He only smirked at you and stopped what he was doing completely.

"Well well you figured me out that quickly....good reaction time....your wings are bigger then it thought they were though" He said as he stood by you and felt your feathers. A blush appeared on to your cheeks as you watched him smile. Your wings or should you say your feathers had some sort of metal built in with them which made them similar to a shield to protect yourself with. He must have been amazed by them just for that aspect.

"Tokoyami is down there sir would you like me to go and get him or should we just head down" You said as you stood up from your sitting position. 

"We can head down and please call me Hawks....I don't really like the name Sir all that much. to formal" He said you shrugged your shoulders and had your wings go back in to your shoulders. Confusing him a small bit, you smiled and leaned back falling back down to the ground. You watched you scared you might fall but your wings came out at last second and stopped you from hitting the ground. Tokoyami only shook his head since he has seen you do that before back at UA. Soon Hawks came down as well and greeted himself to both of you.

"Well then you must be Tokoyami, I already met your friend here up on the roof....now let's get going on a patrol. Kind of bored being up here and one of my other side kicks will fill us in if there is any trouble" He said as he waved his arm for both of your to come. You only shook your head and followed him with Tokoyami by your side. You couldn't help but think your idol crush was standing right there in front of you. This really was a dream come true and you couldn't be happier.

------------------------------------------------------------

You sighed as you flew up n to the roof of the building you were staying in that Hawks paid for. Since there wasn't any places to stay at his head quarters he had you both stay at a average hotel a little down the way. Your first day wasn't that bad but you wanted more. You wanted him to train you, to be better with your Quirk and your wings since he was like you. Your wing came forward from behind you and call you could do was look at them. It was an abomination to you yet your parents said it was a gift since it was rare and your grandpa had them years ago. At least you could cover them up since they retracted small enough to hide under your shirts.

The night was beautiful yet you couldn't sleep at all, worry coated your mind as the hours went by and all you could think about with the league of villains Hawks asked Tokoyami about earlier when you weren't there in the room.

"Maybe you aren't goo enough....could you even start an agency on your own or would you kiss someone's ass to get in to one....what are you going to do with yourself Y/n when all you can do it fly and have a shield" You asked yourself as you slipped a piece of hair behind your ear with a small yawn. As you stood you heard footsteps coming from behind you, someone was there. Your wing stretched out and grabbed who ever it was from behind and pinned them to the ground. You pulled one of your feathers out and held it like a small dagger which it imitated. Yet your eyes widened to find Hawks underneath you.

You pulled back and covered your face with your wings from embarrassment. Why did you do that, he was going to hate you now for bringing him to the ground. You are done for.

"I'm so so sorry Hawks, I-I thought you were someone else and ah....are you okay?" You asked only to hear laughter erupting from the man behind you. His hands slipped your wings away from your face and you seen his smile.

"Not bad for saying all you were was a shield and could fly, I knew there was something more to you Y/n....you have talent. I see why they are saying your are going to be like me" A blush rose to your cheeks as you looked at him and his smirk. Why was he up here, why did he say that to you.

"You over think I can tell just by the look on your face....now what would you like to work on? I know it seems like you both are my clean up crew but all Fumikage needs is some training when it comes to the dark other wise I could help you with yours since we are similar" You stared at him in awe, he personally wanted to help you with your quirk.

"Um yes I would like your help with my fighting and if I could use my wings for more attacking techniques over all since my wings have blades" You smiled softly at him as you moved your wings out of the way. letting him take your hand with his. A smile was plastered on to his face as he watched you stick your feather back in place, something he couldn't do. It was a blessing really that your wings were like blades since it was your mother's quirk to have blade arms, you just took a little bit of both and created a new quirk.

"Well then (Nickname) let's begin your solo training because I see you being one of the greatest pro heros when you become one later in a few years after UA....and just trust me if I'm still here you can share my agency....just because I like you other wise start one of your own....it's wise to" A smile rose to your cheeks as yous stared at him, you leaned forward and gave him a hug.

"Thank you for saving that it means a lot"

"it's no problem when it's the truth...now let us start and hopefully I can work with after this week is over when I'm not busy"

"That would be nice Hawks"

"No please call me Keigo"