[Uraraka Ochako x Reader] Tell Me

You sat at the lunch table like any other day with Deku and his friends. You kind of even guessed you were in the Deku squad like he says from how long you have been hanging out with them. As you sat you occasionally glanced over at Uraraka talking with Tsu on he other end. The way she smiled as she talked made your heart melt. But ever single time she looked over at you she looked away with her face beat red. Now that you think about she has been ignoring you for the past few days as well.

"Y/n you okay?" You were pulled out of your thoughts by Shoto sitting next to you. Tapping your shoulder slightly to bring you out of your trance. You smiled at him and nodded your head slowly,

"Yeah just staring out in to space as usual you know" he only smiled and continued to eat his cold Soba he got from the lunch line. You went back to eating your food but you would glance over at her in between bites, to find her still staring at you. You ran your hand through your hair slightly. She had been ignoring you for a few days actually, why haven't you noticed this before hand you asked yourself as you ate in silence. Listening to Iida and Deku's conversation in front of you with a bored expression as you spaced out. Did she not want to be friends with you any more? Did you do something to make her hate you, all these thoughts ran through your head as you sat and ate What have you done to her to make her act like this exactly, you tried to think of any time you treated her bad. But you never treated any one bad at all unless they made you mad.

Little did you know as you were stuck in your thoughts the bell had finally rung and meant it was time to head back to the classroom for one final lesson until home. You quickly stood up from your table and made your way over to her side. As you tapped her shoulder you frightened her slightly since you seen her jump before turning around to look at you.

"Hey could I speak with you after class it's important" you muttered to her as you ran a hand nervously through your hair upon waiting for her response. She bit her lip and nodded her head quickly before taking off it go and find Deku again. You sighed as you stood there in shock, still wondering why exactly she was acting like that. You just couldn't put your finger on it.

-------------------------------------------

Time passed quickly and now class was now over for the day. You couldn't even think of a time to study though for you English work, your mind was set on Uraraka and until you figured out what was wrong you couldn't focus.

You sat outside by a tree in the front and waited for her to show up. You glanced at your phone a few times at her contact to make sure she seen your text you sent her to meet up in the front of the school. But it seemed like every time you looked you got more and more worried that she stood you up and wasn't going to show. You mentally prepared yourself for anything as you waited and different scenarios of what exactly you were going to say. As you were off in your own little world though you felt someone tap the back of your shoulder slightly. You turned around quickly and found her staring at you with a look of confusion. You let out a little nervous chuckle as you looked at her, your shoulders were now relaxed knowing it was only her.

"So what was it you wanted to talk about exactly?" She asked with a smirk as she crossed her arms, leaning all of her weight back on her heels. You glanced away from her and clenched your fist slightly. What did you want to say to her exactly? and in what words?

"Um I wanted to know something"

"Okay then....um what is it you wanted to know?" She asked, her cheeks started to turn red slightly as she looked at you. You sighed, wanting to forget what you wanted to ask her as soon as you seen the confused slash worried look on her face. Like you were interrogating her which you really didn't want to do but you needed answers no matter what.

"Uraraka I wanted to know why you have been avoiding me lately....every single time I try and talk to you its like you freak out on me and don't answer fully like you normally would. Not to mention you always get anxious when I catch you staring at me in class and among other places" You said quickly but just slow enough for her to understand. She sighed and bit her lip slightly, thinking of what to say to you and let it all sink in her head. Several times she opened her mouth to say something but shut it soon after. Finally after waiting you heard her sigh in sadness as she looked you in you E/c eyes. Anxiety was reaching it's point with in both of you and it was so hard to handle the stress of not knowing any more.

"The reason why I have been avoiding you as you like to say is.....well.....I...*sigh* Y/n I like you okay...I have for a while now and ever since it seems like more and more people can tell because of the way I am around you....I thought you would eventually catch on to everyone and see what they were talking about so I thought if I didn't see you as often then you wouldn't find out" You stood in shock as you looked at her red face. She bit down on her lip again in anxiety as she waited for your response to it all. it was so hard to take in what she was saying....she liked you....your crush....actually LIKED you. You smiled widely upon hearing those words but you knew she couldn't see your full happiness. You chuckled slightly, catching her attention as she looked up from the ground. You leaned down to her height level and lifted her chin, kissing her soft lips gently so that you wouldn't scare her off. She stared in awe at you as you pulled back. You smirked widely at her and pulled her in to a hug.

"I wish I would have seen you sooner....because I feel the same way about you....just have a better time hiding it is all" You replied with a small chuckle as you felt her hug you even tighter then before.

"What do you say about going out this Friday....movies maybe? Dinner" She smiled as you finished your sentence, looking at your lips as you looked at her. She nodded her head fast and stood up as high as she could. Placing a kiss on your cheek softly.

"I would love to" That moment made you ecstatic afterward, like nothing could go wrong in your day. You knew if you didn't ask her that moment never would have happened. Thanks to you, you have your dream girl standing right beside you talking about the date Friday, you couldn't have asked for a better day then that one.