[Izuku Midoriya x Reader] Flowers

You sighed as you looked at yourself in the mirror, you had bags underneath your eyes and your skin was more pale then usual. You started to cough in to the sink in front of yourself. As you wiped your mouth you noticed blood on your hand. When You looked down you weren't surprised to find blood and some small flowers in the sink. You chuckled as you felt tears slip down your cheeks. It was getting closer and closer to the time for you, your death was soon.

You have kept this a secret from everyone, you know they have started to catch on but in the same sense you didn't want them to worry about you. Especially him, he was your main worry because he was the one you are supposed to confess to. Midoriya, you have had a crush on him for a long long time...which formed the disease unfortunately. you read about it in books from the library one day when you started to cough up blood, then came the petals soon after. Now you can form full flowers after around a week of this. 

Everyone has asked if you were getting sick or if you were alright,  of course you lied, what were you supposed to say to them. A disease makes you cough up flowers and you have limited time before you eventually die or confess. you didn't want to have the surgery to remove this, you think you actually love the guy. Plus there is a chance that you would forget him all together, that he even exists. You wiped your tears as you stared at yourself. You had to do something about this...maybe you could at least try and tell him yourself today...this was probably your last anyway. You quickly pulled your hair back in to a small bun and walked out the bathroom door. you sighed as you held the door knob to go outside...how were you going to exactly do this then..just go up to his door and confess.

You opened your door and walked out, shutting it behind you slowly since it was early in the morning. You walked down the hallway towards his room on the left side of the building and stopped right in front of his door. You were trying to think of what exactly to say, what could you tell him about your illness and about confessing. But as you were in thought the door started to open slowly in front of you. You bit your bottom lip to where it could draw blood from how nervous you were. There he stood, rubbing his right eye with a yawn.

"Oh!...Hi Y/n...um what are you doing up so early, you need your rest to get better" He said with concern as he dropped his arm back down to his side. 

"I c-came here to tell you s-something Midoriya...could we please go inside your room for a minute" 

"Of course here" he moved over enough for you to come in. You sat down on his bed with a sigh and interlocked your fingers together to stop the shaking. He sat down next to you after shutting the door and awaited on what you were going to say.

"um....so I know what illness I have Midoriya...it isn't a cold...its life threatening and I'm sure today is my last day..well alive." He expression changed completely as soon as those words left your mouth. You sighed and cupped your hands together tightly,

"  The illness is caused by having a crush on someone for a long time...you start by coughing up blood and flower petals. Then full flowers as your body starts to shut down...I had my first full flower today just a few minutes ago..the only cure is to either have surgery and risk forgetting the person you had a crush on in the first place or tell them and hope they actually like you back...." you felt tears go down your cheeks, you hadn't told yourself the obvious....you were going to die. He grabbed your hands and held them in his grasp. He seemed sad and filled with concern.

"why don't you tell your crush....you don't have to die Y/n not now don't do this to me...tell me the name I'm going to go and find him for you" He said as he stood up from the bed. He looked at you with a determined grin but you couldn't give one back...you needed him to stay here.

"t-the reason why I told you this Midoriya was because.....because I uh...like you...I never wanted to say anything but I just couldn't take it any more. The pain in my body hurts so bad Midoriya....I just wanted to tell you that I like you...always have" You muttered as your face turned red. You quickly rushed to his bathroom and coughed up some more petals in to the sink before he could say anything back to you. Blood fell from your chin as you stared at flower petals laying in the sink. You groaned in pain as you stared in horror, there wasn't much time left. But before you could stand up from the toilet you felt a hand start rubbing your back.

"It's going to be okay Y/n....I promise" He said as he rubbed your back softly. You rested your head against your hands, tears started to roll down your cheeks. He still hasn't answered you, you felt more flowers coming up your throat by the second. 

"I-I like you too Y/n......You should have told me sooner, I hate seeing you in this type of pain" You smiled as you heard those words leave his mouth. Just as you were about to vomit up more petals it all just stopped. You felt nothing in your throat, only  your body being drained from it's energy. You fell back on to him and laid your head on his chest. His strong arms wrapped around you softly as he removed some hair out of your eyes. He pecked your forehead before picking you up. Carrying you to his bed near by with a sigh. As he tucked you in and laid you down he kissed your lips softly and smiled as he rubbed your cheek with his thumb.

"You don't know how long I have been waiting to tell you that....I'm just glad your okay...I'll be back with breakfast for you, you must be hungry"

"b-But I can g-go-"

"No babe.....stay here and rest, you need to regain your energy from a week of constant pain....I'm here for you, just rest" You smiled and nodded your head as you watched him leave the room and close the door slowly behind him. You shut your eyes and let the sudden tiredness take over you, not letting the smile fade off your lips. You still couldn't believe it worked, the flowers, the pain, the blood was just gone and you  couldn't thank him enough and was looking forward to spending your time with him for the rest of your life.