[Toga Himiko x Villain Reader] Morning

You ran your hands over your face slightly, the morning light came in to your room where you were staying at. You didn't quite remember what happened last night to be honest. Dabi, you and a few others went to go and get drinks and the next thing you know your in a spare bed. Probably still at one of the bases though that you were staying at in the mean time so it didn't matter. Your head ached and all you wanted to do was to just go back to bed but you knew you had work to do.

You sat up in your bed and popped your back to relieve the pressure and pain from the position you were in originally. It was still early morning so you would be fine to get a few things done. But first came breakfast, then work. You stood up from your bed with a shaky stance and walked out of your so called room you were staying in for the night. It was just down the hall from yours, why did they put you in this one? All you could do was sigh in annoyance as you ran a hand through your messy hair and continued on with your walk down the hall in to the main area where food and alcohol was served. Not to mention where Tomura did most of his thinking and planning.

"well good morning bed head" You groaned as you sat on a chair next to the counter. Resting your head against the wood in defeat already of the day just starting. Kurogiri stood by the bar and handed you a plate of eggs he had just cooked along with some pain relievers since he could tell you were having a rough morning.

"What would we do with out you kurogiri" You said as you took them with out the water. He was the mother figure of the group and kept everything in order. You could say you owe him for a lot of things. You glanced around as he watched the news for any reports on villains near by or the hero's Tomura hates so much. Dabi laid in a booth across the room with a half empty beer beside him. Along with Tomura at the end on the bar, half the way on his seat which you were awaiting on watching him fall.All you could do was chuckle, you guys must have had some fun then last night if you could barely remember anything that had happened. As you started to eat your breakfast you heard a light pair of feet walk by you quickly, taking a spot next to you by the bar.

"Well you look well rested this morning princess" You chuckled by the nickname she had given you. You only rolled your eyes as you stabbed your egg and gave the fork over to her as you watched Kurogiri make some more for her and for Dabi when he wakes up. You glanced over at her sitting next to you, her hair was slightly messed up and her eyeliner was smudged. The old shirt with a knife on the front you gave her was on along with a long pair of socks on her small feet. You had to admit she looked kind of cute for a complete psychopath.  

"I see you don't have a hang over sweet cheeks"

"Yeah it's called I wasn't a dumb ass and drank all night long to take my sorrows away like you guys almost always do when we take a break for once"

"You had a few as well, don't make it seem like it was just us"

"I'm surprised to you remember"

"Just because I have a hang over doesn't mean I completely black out Toga, it's more complicated" You glared over at her to find her sly grin already on her face. This was the part where you wanted to kill her yet you wanted to kiss her even more. The brat always got on your nerves but she knew which buttons to press in order to get a different reaction out of you.

"Ladies calm down now" Kurogiri interrupted as he handed her a plate like yours. She stuck her tongue out at you as she continued to eat off of her plate instead of yours. Rolling her eyes as she held her fork towards you since she ate some of your food as well, only to be fair with one another.

"As soon as handy face wakes up are we going to go and do something today?" Toga asked as she tried to fix her hair real quick before she continued to eat her food. You shrugged and took the hair tie from her and pulled her hair back for her since she was struggling. As much as your head hurt from standing up so quick you pulled her beautiful hair up in a bun with in a second. She hummed as she laid her head back against your upper stomach as you massaged her shoulders lightly. 

You leaned down once Kurogiri looked away and placed a peck on her cheek before continuing the movement with your hands. Your attention brought upon the big story with Fat Gum and his hero's. You clicked your tongue as your brow connected together and watched with interest. Not even hearing her request to move down lower, in fact your grip got tighter from the anger rising with in you from the news report. 

"Ass for brains go lower" She said as she slapped your arm, taking you out of the trance. You glared down at her and grabbed her pressure point behind her neck. Leaning forward some towards her neck as she tensed up in pain,

"I'll do what I please darling, leave me be"

"Yeah right I-" just as she was about ready to remark at what you just said to her you heard groaning coming from across the bar. The decay freak was finally starting to lift his head up from the bar top. You were pretty sure he had the most to drink out of all of you but it seemed lke Dabi had the most since he was still out of it. You watched as he fixed the hand on his face as he tried sitting up all the way. About time too that he wakes up, they needed something to do for the day they couldn't stand the silence an from they longer at this point.

"Well imma head back to bed then unless there is something to do, let me know"

"No wait finish my massage" You turned around to greet her small body following you right behind like a sick puppy. You rolled your eyes, you couldn't say no to her cute face but you really just wanted some time to think and to regain some rest since you weren't sure which time you passed out last night.

"Maybe later" You muttered with a small blush on your cheeks as you held her chin. Her face went deep red as she watched you leave the main area. Yeah maybe you took that a little to far with your seductiveness. Who knows, but you knew one thing and that is she will probably beg you for you to finish later. You couldn't help but chuckle, any excuse to get your hands on her was good enough for you since you weren't really the pervy type.