[Momo Yaoyorozu x Reader] Confidence

Quirk : Air Manipulation : Can shape and manipulate air around them.

You ran down the street at a fast pace, After training for your finishing moves Mr. Aizawa decided that you could train in danger zones against the teachers once more like you have done before. Your partner was Momo and you were kind of glad to have her as a partner since she could think fast during situations like these. Except from what you could see during the last fight like this she was hesitant about her plans and didn't have any confidence what's so ever towards them.

Surprisingly you were up against Midnight, Sero and Mineta's opponent which Mineta so happily beat on his own last time they had fought. Deku was telling you the other day about her weakness as well. How girls don't react as well to her Quirk. You felt like it helped a little at this fight against her but it didn't help your side of things since you were a guy. Plus you really didn't want to end up like Sero and not fight at all. 

"Come back sweeties, you can't always run away in a fight like this" She yelled as you ran away from her still. She was getting frustrated you could tell but you needed to think of strategy since you were watching everyone else fight with Deku and Uraraka. While Momo was in one of the rooms doing you didn't even know.

"You have to think of a strategy in a short a mount of time in order to fight. Sometimes you have to think of something even during a battle. You never know what could happen" you heard her faintly say as you picked up the pace a bit as you ran away.  Before you knew since you were in your thoughts you ran in to an ally way to catch your breath. You rested your hands on your knees and regained your energy fast. Since your Quirk was to manipulate wind it was easy to start breathing at a normal rate once more. But as you thought to youself she was right, we had to think quickly about the situation at hand. You never know what could happen during a real fight.

"What's going to be our plan then Momo" you asked as you glanced around the corner. She wasn't any where in sight so far from what you could see. You glanced back to see her with a frown on her face, she covered the lower half of her face with her hand as her brow knitted together. 

"We could make a run for the exit-"

"I feel she is one of the less stronger pro hero's here as well. All she has is her gas"

"Exactly...I could make us some gas masks, with your quirk you could shift the wind in order for her gas to not touch us as well" Momo said as you kept watch from where you were. She kept quiet and was still in thought thinking everything through. You could create a tornado since you can't get close range on her if you don't have any protection. Not to mention you can lift rubble off of the ground with your wind force as well. You could tell she was over thinking about everything to try and find the best solution to our strategy. But you felt like your plan was alright as is and that you should wing it to the best of our ability. 

Your minds thought differently that was for sure. You reached over and grabbed her hand out of instinct. She gasped and looked up in to your eyes, breaking her out of her thoughts almost instantly from your touch.

"Make some gas masks, that will protect us from her Quirk. If we are protected you can hit close range and I can hit far back using my Quirk to throw things at her with wind. Do you think that is a good idea or is there anything else we could do. We still have any option to try and run for the exit but I'm pretty sure it is back towards her way."

"It sounds good but with her gas you could distract her in one way so I can come up behind with the cuff's and capture her" She smiled, sure of her plan now after you helped. You nodded your head and watched as she produced gas masks out of her chest. She quickly gave on to you as you heard her voice coming from down the street. Along with a big pink cloud around her. You nodded your head as she ran around the building as far as she could to go around leaving you in the front. You sighed and glanced down at your hands, giving her a small bit of time before you headed out in to the road to distract the lady Mineta won against without well with being a small bit pervy.

"Why hello mr. (L/n)...is your partner hiding back there with you? Are you being a brave little solider for her. Do you want to protect her oh how sweet of you" She said as you walked out in front of her vision. You sighed as you saw the light run around your hands. Your Quirk was now activated fully, you seen a smile on her face as you lifted up some rubble off the side of the road.

"I see you have a gas mask then (Y/n), what a smart little solider" She said as she tried to hit you with her weapon to destroy your mask. You flipped back and threw the rubble towards her in little bursts. Her laugh was loud as she constantly dodged and broke the pieces with ease. Returning in front of you and kept all of her attention fully on you. She had no idea the Momo was coming up behind her. You needed to keep her still so she could make her move though which was going to be hard enough. You dodged her attacks with ease and squinted your eyes some. Watching her moves, she always started to attack with her right arm then a kick with her left leg.

"Is that all you have got then" you yelled back, watching as she punched the air. You grabbed her left leg and threw her to the ground. Keeping her pinned some with my air pressure but you could only hold it for a short amount of time since you were holding the rubble still. Your stamina was running low as you watched her struggle to get up. Just as you thought things were going to get worse you seen a net get thrown over her with weights on the ground. She was struggling to get up since she was trapped. Another net came with more weights and then Momo with a small smirk on her face. 

She walked out of the mist with the hand cuffs in her hands. Midnight started to panic quickly as she looked over at her. But soon met her demise as the cuffs went on to her wrists. You smiled as she ran over and hugged yoy tight. Wrapping her legs around your hips as she laughed in victory. Midnight let out a small laugh.

"Clever you two, I am impressed with your strategy. The gate is that way" Midnight said as Momo removed the nets off of her. Leading you right after towards the gate in victory.

"Are you more confident now with your strategy skills Momo?" You asked as the gate came in to view. She smiled at you with a toothy grin, nodding her head straight after.

"I feel like I have improved greatly since my last fight with Todoroki...Thank you for your help..we make a good team when we actually made a plan. Your powers are amazing"

"Yours are to, don't forget that" you said with a toothy grin as you stepped across the exit gate. Having the sign change to good job as you left and back to the main area and watch the others like you were already doing before you fought. Yoh smiled at her and held out your hand for her to take.

"Would you like the go watch the others with me" you asked with an anxious look. She giggled slightly and took my hand with a grin.

"Sure" She replied as you made your way down the hallway and back to the screen room where the others congratulated you and your victories. You smiled and looked over at her explaining our strategy to them. She was just so smart. You honestly felt like after that fight against Midnight you realized that your relationship and trust has gotten stronger for one another. She got more confident and you gained more trust with her. It was a win win for both of you, and you could tell she was starting to realize that as the time went on afterward.