[Shoji Mezo x Pro Hero Reader] Under the Mask

Quirk : Illusion : Can create any type of illusion if close enough to enemy of has a fast way of travel when it come to air. Defects, extreme headaches.

"(Your Hero Name) the next mission you are on requires some back up in the field and since most of our people are already out doing their own missions we had someone come in from an agency we work closely with. Y/n meet Shoji Mezo, Quirk Replication Arm" Your boss said proudly as he pointed to the handsome man walking in to the room. He had sliver hair and a mask like yours to cover your bottom half of your face, His arms were all built and you could see his muscles through his shirt. Your jaw dropped even though no one could see.

"Mr. Shoji this is Y/n T/n, Quirk Illusion" He replied to the man now standing next to you. His cheeks were raised which meant he was smiling at you which you in return did. Normally you would protest but you were kind of looking forward to working with him. As you stood by each other and listened to your boss talk about the situation at hand that you were supposed to deal with you couldn't help but create a world with him in your own imagination. Staring off in to space as he spoke a little bit. 

Your boss waved his hand meaning for you to go and you walked off, having Shoji follow close behind you since he didn't know the way around the place.

"first off when we get in to the building I need to get in to the air duct system so that way i can use my quirk fully and make them all go in to a trance because of the AC system. Then we should have a clear way of getting the hostages and a clear way out... What do you think?" You asked as you walked down the steps of your building and on to the weapons room floor. Walking in to grab your signature sword that you always carried with you just in case your quirk wasn't enough.

"Yeah I think that would work great when it comes down to having a successful  mission, I like that idea" He replied with a slightly deep voice as he looked around the room. You looked behind you to find him eyeing the weaponry in the room. Chuckling you walked over to him and rested your arm against he back.

"You do know you can take a weapon right, just in case"

"Yeah I know but I won't, I'm confident with us"

"Alright then...let's do this"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Your plan worked extra well when t came to get the hostages out with ease. Shoji ran out with multiple of them on his shoulders and ran out the the police which took care of them after ward. You knew once you left the air vent you would have limited time before they all wake up but you needed to see if they had any plans laying around of their next robbery. You watched from afar as he took the hostages out and smiled softly.

He was so manly in your eyes and cool, would he even like you for the real you. You never showed yourself with out your mask to anyone and only few people knew about the accident that led to you wearing your mask. Maybe he would actually understand since he has a mask on as well. Your eyes wondered around until you found some files on a table a few were standing in front of. You smiled as you leaped down and walked over, taking a quick peek at all of their plans and took the files in your hands. 

You noticed Shoji walk back inside to come and get you and smiled at what you were doing. You started to take a marker and write on some of their faces. Taking some of their tops off, you glanced back over at Shoji with a grin as you messed with them some more. Finally being done with your jokes you skipped over to him with a smirk, realizing he couldn't be in your trance because of his mask.

"You should have joined in with the fun my friend because that made my day so much better" You said as you hung on him only hearing him laugh softly as you two walked out of there and answered the news questions about them and what you two were doing working with each other from different agencies.

After a while though you two had to make it back to base and decline the rest of the questions for another time unfortunately. Your eyes wondered over to him several times and made you wonder multiple things about him.

"Hey Shoji"

"Yes"

"Why do you wear a mask like me" He glanced over at you and sighed slightly, running his hand through his hair.

"Because when I was little I got made fun of for my mouth so I keep in concealed.....you you mind me asking how about you?" He asked softly with a worried look. You glanced around, not sure if you should tell him or not about your past. But if he trusted you with his story then you could trust him as well.

"I got captured by villains at a young age and um well.....they tortured me so much it left several scars across my body including my face and jaw line.....I have hid them for several years and I promise that you won't tell no body about them....people would think I'm scary and weird if they find out...Not even my boss knows what does that tell you?" You said, feeling tears forming in the corners of your eyes. You finally noticed he stopped and held your hands softly with his. His fingers went towards his mask and he brought it down. Revealing more larger mouth the the normal person with somewhat sharp teeth.

Your hands went to yours automatically, you started to shake as you pulled it down to your neck, tears went down your cheeks as he saw who you truly were. His fingers ran over the scars that were over your lip and jaw. A sigh escaped his lips as he looked at them.

"It's fine if you don't want to be friends any more I understand Shoji.....I look like a monster"

"No Y/n it's not that it's the fact that someone would do this to a kind girl like you....i feel like we relate on some level......we are the same in ways.....I would like to be even closer friends with you not abandon the relationship we have starting Y/n" Shoji said as he brought you in to a hug, rubbing your back slowly as you quietly cried in to his chest. 

"Thank you for understanding....no one has" You muttered as you pulled your head away from his muscular chest. His hand went down to your chin and looked at you in your E/c eyes. He smiled softly which was the cutest thing ever in your eyes and leaned down. Pecking your lips softly and quickly. You felt like this was love at first sight to be honest, like he was your soul mate like many other people say. You blushed deep red as you stared at him, feeling him pick you up with his multiple arms. You started to laugh as you laid your head against his chest and covered your bottom half of your face up along with his since he was holding you at the moment.

"We will go through this together Y/n, I swear to you we will."