[Shoto Todoroki x Reader] Are You Sure?

You smiled as you listened in on Midoriya's plan for your day off soon, talking about how he was thinking of heading to the beach and that everyone could come along with him if he wanted. It was a nice idea but your mind kept going to the guy sitting next to him, the white and red haired guy that has always caught your interest. Shoto, he looked down at his bowl before replying to Midoriya. You smiled, ever since the Sports Festival he has gotten closer to you all, well mostly your group but he has opened himself up more. He has even told you about his past which was something he didn't trust any one with but you.

As you stared off in to space you realized that it was time to head back to the classroom since everyone was getting up from their spots at the lunch table. You quickly grabbed your bag and ran off with them, catching up quite quickly and walked beside Shoto. You smiled as you kept to yourself mostly, juggling dust in your hands since that was your Quirk. It was less then the pro that had sand has his Quirk but it worked in similar ways. You saw that he kept sneaking glances at you as you walked and over heard the trio in front of us talk. You occasionally added in to their conversation but still kept quiet. 

When you made your way to the classroom Shoto opened his mouth like he was about ready to say some thing to you but he sadly didn't get a chance to since Kaminari was calling your name inside. He looked a bit jealous to be fair when you sneaked a glance over at him with you were talking to the electric current in front of you. What was with him today, he seemed a small bit off general.

"So as I was saying Midoriya mentioned a beach party that was happening soon...you going to be there" He asked Sero soon listened in as well, smiling widely as he rested his fore arms on the desk. You smiled at them widely and nodded your head, seeing a tint of blush on Kaminari's cheeks. The bell soon rung which meant you had limited time before Aizawa would get here.

"I'll see you there then Y/n" Kaminari quickly said as he watched you take your seat towards the back, right in front of Shoto and beside Tokoyami. It's like you got there just in time because mr. Aizawa just walked in with his sleeping bag in hand. Yawning like he had just gotten done with his annual nap. He looked at all of you and sighed as he leaned on his podium in the front of the classroom. Muttering something underneath his breath,

"Present Mic will be teaching you all today about the importance of defense when it comes to a fighting situation..*yawn* I will be here if needed...please do not bother me. If you do you will be expelled" Aizawa said as he got in to his sleeping bag once Present Mic came in to the room with his booming voice. You couldn't even fall asleep because his voice was so loud and intriguing.

As you listened to him teach you felt a tap on your shoulder. You glanced back and found Shoto smiling at you with a piece of paper in his hand. You smiled and took the note, reading what he had said.

Hi :) you smirked as grabbed your pencil from your bag and wrote down right below what he had wrote.

Hello :), I can't fall asleep, his voice is too loud you passed the note back to him while you kept your head forward to make you look like you weren't doing anything suspicious. He tapped your shoulder again and you lifted your arm back and took the note again.

Meet me outside the dorms once class is over okay *scratched out* I have to tell you something important

Okay I will, Just hope this is over faster

It will be over soon trust me 

you passed notes for almost the rest of class to pass time. He was right it did go by surprisingly quick compared to what you thought it was going to be. Just before you knew it class was already over with. You grabbed your bag and walked out of the classroom, clutching the piece of paper you were passing with him. Outside the dorms huh, what does he want to talk about? You thought as you walked down hall with Uraraka talking your ear off with out you noticing.

"He said he wanted to talk to me...Uraraka what do you think he wants to talk about?" You asked in between her sentences. She smiled widely as she stopped and grabbed your hands.

"Maybe he wants to confess to you Y/n oh my gosh you guys would look so cute together wouldn't you think" your face went red as you thought about it more. That could be the main reason why he wanted to talk. You couldn't help but smile at the thought.

"That probably isn't it though Uraraka, why would he like me of all people. I'm out of his league" you said as you pointed at yourself almost laughing. She sighed and shook her head in disbelief at what you were saying.

"Tell me what happens okay...we are getting close to home" Uraraka said making you realize that you were really close to home. You sighed and bit your bottom lip as you found him standing against a tree out front. His hair moved in the cold breeze as his hands were shoved in his pockets. She patted your back and smiled at you as she headed inside. You took a deep breath and you walked over towards him catching his attention.

He pushed himself off the tree as you came over. His cheeks turned a tint red as he studied over your body with his eyes.

"So what did you want to talk about Shoto?" You asked him as you crossed your legs and flashed him a grin. He ran a hand through his hair nervously and let out a small sigh.

"I have been meaning to tell you this for a while....I like you Y/n, I have for a while actually. Midoriya convinced me to tell you today since I didn't have enough confidence to." Shoto said, his cheeks light red as he looked in to your eyes. You pointed at yourself in shock of his words.

"M-me...you like me? But why would you like someone like me when there are a ton of other girls that would pay money to even go out with you" You asked as your face got even more red by the second. He chuckled slightly as he stepped forward and cupped your cheek.

" I truly like you Y/n, the way your eyes light up when your excited and you laugh is so cute. The way you look and act anyday makes me fall in love with you even more and I just wanted to confess to you while no body has so I can have you if you feel the same way." He replied with a soft smile as your face finally eased from its confusion. You felt your eyes fill with tears as he cupped your cheek softly. His eyes filled full of worry as he looked at you.

"Hey what's wrong, was it something I said?"

"N-no I actually have liked you to Shoto. I just never put it past me that you like me too in that way. For a long time I convinced myself you never would yet here you are now" You hugged him tight and buried your head in his chest. You felt his arms wrap around you waist lightly and embrace you in the hug.

"W-would you maybe want to be together...you know in relationship...or would want you to take it slow like date first and stuff?" Shoto asked as he rested his forehead against yours.

"I'd love to call you my boyfriend Shoto...I love you" you said as he leaned in and kissed your lips as he intertwined our hands together during the kiss.

"I love so much too my love, now and always"

‐----------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh my gosh they are so cute aren't they Deku?" Uraraka asked as she glanced over at Midoriya as they watched you two through the window. Midoriya had tears forming in his eyes as he looked over at her.

"They are growing up so fast Uraraka, they are so cute" Midoriya said as he focused back on the window at you. Bakugou rolled his eyes slightly as he crossed his arms.

"Lucky half half bastard"