[Villain Deku x Reader] Found You

Quirk : Spider : Can form webs and can shoot poison from your fangs, can also wall climb and form rope similar to Sero's quirk . 

[lightpixie111]

You searched and searched for months on end for your boy friend....he got captured by villains a few months back and ever since then you have pulled a Kirishima.....well and little bit farther then that you could say. 

You sat at your desk in your room, tapping your fingers to the side as you scrolled through the internet impatiently. You haven't slept in days, nor have you eaten either. Uraraka would come in and sit a plate down every time she made food but you would soon forget to actually eat it after one bite. You haven't fully taken care of yourself after he had left, spending almost every waking minute trying to find a lead on him or at least a clue. Yet sadly you haven't found any traces in the months he has been gone and every day you have slowly gotten worse and worse.

Some in the dorms would say you were going mad, others say you were depressed but you just needed to have him back in your life. You needed his soft smile, his hugs, his laugh. You missed him to great extent and it was now killing you slowly and you couldn't help it. Tears started to fall from your eyes as you watched the computer screen. Watching the camera's you hacked just in case you seen him on the streets or being drove by villains. This was your last attempt at finding him and you had to make it count other wise he was gone for good and you couldn't do any thing to help.

As your eyes slowly started to doze off from the lack of sleep you seen some movement on camera....a villain, blackish and dark green suit with dark hair. Your eyes went big, you felt around on the table before finding your jacket. Plugging the coordinates in to your phone. You knew you weren't supposed to be out at night time, it was forbidden in UA after the several accidents that have happened but you were willing to risk it all for him you just needed to make sure you had a lead to know where he currently was.

Your feet carried you across campus after climbing out your bedroom window. The rain fell hard on the top  of your head but that wouldn't stop you now. You started to imagine what they would have down to him, what state was he in? Could you take them all on in a fight. All these thoughts rushed in to your head as you ran through the wet streets. Slipping on turns in the side walk but you kept your footing. A smile crept on to your face as you were getting closer to the street you seen the villain on in the first place. You could see the sign right in front of you, you were so close You couldn't give up now, not ever.

But as you neared the street finally you seen the figure beating up some one in the ally way. Clutching a briefcase to his side that he had probably stolen from the man in front of him. You were forming some web in your hands to try and capture the villain but as he stood up and wiped his face your heart sank.....there he was...the one you have been looking for this whole time....he....he was a villain.

As he turned around and faced you you could see the sly smirk on his face along with crazy in his green eyes. He looked different, evil and scary instead of the kind and determined Deku you once knew. All you wanted to do was cry at the sight of him, why would he want this. He wanted to be like All Might not a villain. What happened to him to make him change?

"Oh hey babe....long time no see huh" He said with no emotion, he was acting like it was just yesterday he got taken away not like it has been 6 months. You wiped your eye and regained concentration you couldn't let him effect you not now. You're supposed to be a hero now act like it,

"Deku.....why....why would you become a villain....I have been looking for you all this time you know...trying to get you back to the best of my ability....why would you turn down such a dark road?" You asked trying not to let your feelings get in the way. He only chuckled as he looked to the side, fixing the now bloody gloves on his hands as he looked up at the rainy sky. The smile never faded off of his face as he looked around. He was mad,

"Well they did make a good point you know.....I can do what ever I please if I'm a villain....what ever I want I get with out hesitation...no more mister nice guy. You knwo I personally like the new look I have going on" He replied with a little twitch of his body as he laughed loudly, you knew that wasn't him,

"Did some one parasite you please tell me....I can help you get through this please come home....come back to me....everyone misses you....all might misses you" You whimpered as you held your arms out. Removing the web you created so he wouldn't think it's a trap you set up for him. He only glanced at you before laughing again. What was wrong with him,

"You think I was parasited huh well face facts hunny....people change for the better and right now I'm feeling better then fucking ever" He said with a grin. Suddenly you felt your arms be pinned behind your back. You quickly bit the hands holding you and shot venom up their veins. They dropped behind you in an instant from how much you used to kill them. Deku only shook his head as he clasped his hands. You shot web at him but he sadly moved quickly out of the way before it could hit him. You tried hitting him multiple times yet he always dodged out of the way with ease. Even his bright green energy changed to a dark black and green. 

But as you regained more web you felt a blade come to your throat, he was now right behind you. He wrapped his arm around your waist tightly and shoved the blade up more. Placing kisses down your neck roughly as he held you there. You couldn't move or say anything other wise you would be dead where you stood.

"d-deku p-please" You whimpered, earning a chuckle from behind you instantly. You felt tears sliding down your cheeks as you stood stiff and ready for the pain of the blade slicing through the tight skin of your neck. Your vision was blurry with tears as he continued to mark your neck for the time being.

"I'm going to enjoy having you back in to my life" He mutter as he placed a rag over your mouth, you tried breaking free from his grasp, biting at his hand but it was no use. You couldn't move, couldn't see everything was now going black for you and your limbs couldn't move.

"I'm sorry sweet heart but it's for the best....besides you can be my new pet back at the lair....just letting you know....no body is coming for ya....you are...all MINE"