[Shota Aizawa x Pro Hero reader] The Job

Quirk : Magnetism manipulation : ability to control or generate magnetic fields, can attract and bend metal.

"Shota if it isn't you...I know I recognized that look from any where" You smiled as You ran over to him as he walked on the side walk. His hair was pulled back in to a bun and he wore a shirt other then the color black for once. yet he still had his goggles and scarf around his neck. It was so good to see him, he even looked surprised to see You. Another emotion other then misery huh. He gave You a quick smile a kept walking at his normal pace, occasionally glancing over at You.

"So what have you been up to then Shota? Any pro hero job...something normal go on?" You asked as You stuck Your hands in Your pockets as You watched him shrug, nope still the same attitude as before hand.

"I am a pro hero....I got a job at U.A and teach there like Hizashi" Shota said as he kept his eyes forward and moved through people waiting on the side walk. You haven't changed have you Shota?

"I'm a pro hero too, not the best but I get by. Maybe I could take some of your kids for internships, I still watch the Sports Festival you know and I must say you have taught them well so far. Though the one with the green hair worries me some with his Quirk"

"He still needs some lessons...but he could improve some...I would like that though if you could take some of them for internships. It would make things easier and I know you're a good role model, one of the top in the school actually" Shota said with a blush forming on his cheeks. You smiled brightly, he complimented You. Maybe he has changed from the old him a bit.

"Hell The principal had you on the list for interviews on a teaching job there as well" Shota continued to say with a smile forming on is face, a real one at that. As You both enjoyed your moment though You heard some screaming coming from the alleyway. You looked at each other for a quick second before busting in to a sprint to see what was happening.

There stood a villain, luckily not one from the League of Villains but still they held two hostages with their multiple Squid arms. Power came to the palm of Your hands as Your eyes turned a slight gray. The villain through metal and garbage towards You both but with ease You through everything back at him. Including the ones You didn't You bend so they wouldn't hit your bodies. Shota took one glance at him and his Quirk was gone, his arms shrunk back down to normal size. He stood there with his eyes wide open as the hostages were dropped from his arms. As the hostages moved out of the way and ran out of the ally way soon after. You moved the metal with Your hand around his waist to capture him. But before You enclosed his arms he injected himself with a vile in to his neck. Smiling widely as he broke free from the metal and got his Quirk back. He through rock at Shota and made him move out of the way so he could get his Quirk back and fight. As Shota was regaining his strength the Squid monster tried to go for him.

"SHOTA MOVE!" You yelled as You pushed him out of the way of getting grabbed. The Squid monster grabbed You by Your legs and flung You against the wall with out letting go. Blood ran down Your face as You hung, looking at the ground below. You watched as the villain threw rubble towards Shota as he laid on the ground. He got hit a few times, one in the back of the head before his scarf could save him. 

Anger rose with in You as You watched him get pummeled. You held Your hand out and used as much energy as You could, grabbing a hold of a broken pipe in Your hand. Shota was still recovering from the hit so it was up to You for now. You stabbed the squid arm holding Your ankles and fell to the ground, stabbing another one that was close by. The squid arm grabbed a hold of Your arms and picked You up once more. Squeezing You as tight as possible, to the point where You thought he was going to break Your ribs. Another one came across Your windpipe and ankles. Your vision was starting to get blurry as he held You tight. You felt life flash before Your eyes, thinking this was it. You couldn't break free from his grasp no matter how hard You tried.