[Shoto Todoroki x Pro Hero Reader] Saved You

Quirk : Crystal : Can crystallize any body part to form armor and can form weapons 

You watched as the villain that held you, Shoto, Iida and Uraraka hostage walk around all of you. You didn't know if you were glad Midoriya was in the US or not right now since you all were basically screwed where you were. You made a quick call to Kirishima before he tied your hands saying you needed help but you weren't even sure if he got the text.

As you sat you felt a beat up hand grab your chin, making you face him. You spit in his face with a smirk but soon got slapped and through to the ground with extreme force. Shoto called your name as he sat there, worried for you since you were his girlfriend. The guys soon picked you back up with a smile and held you up to where your feet didn't even touch the ground.

"A beauty with a fierce attitude me likey" The villain said as he kissed your neck, One of his hands held you by your arms and the other was around your neck. Shoto shot ice towards him and hit him straight in his side. He groaned in pain and through you again, once more at the dirty floor. You watched as he went over to him and punched him hard in the cheek. Blood trickled down his nose as he stared up at him. Getting punched yet again, You screamed for him to stop yet it seemed he was hitting him twice as hard.

"Hit me some leave him alone" You called only for him to turn his head and look at you with a raised eyebrow.

"n-no don't hurt h-her" Shoto whimpered, blood dripping from his cut lip. His eye was starting to swell from the amount of punches he was taking to the face. Tears clouded your vision as you watched the love of your life get hit so much. You wanted the pain to go to you instead, you could take it. As you whimpered you heard his body drop and your face was yet again grabbed, this time twice as hard as before.

"Stop your crying you fucking slut, I'm not done with him either!" The villain yelled, punchng you in your stomach. He only smiled slyly as bone claws came from his finger tips. He scratched your cheek and you felt blood pour from your wound. He held his claws right above your eyes and soon traveled down to your jumpsuit you wore as your hero costume. He hummed a small tune as he went along your skin. Your body shivered as he held you, soon cutting from your neck and traveled small ways down to where your cleavage was. His eyes were clouded with lust as he looked at you, making small cuts along your collar bone and some on the top of your breasts as he licked his lips. 

"Get the FUCK away from her!" Shoto yelled, icing him again. You knew he wasn't going to use his fire because it would harm you as well. He dropped you and returned back to his side. Muttering cuss words underneath his breath. Iida tried to trip him with his long legs but did not succeed. The villain did turn to him instead and started to cut in to him. 

You looked over at Shoto with tears pouring out of your eyes, he looked at you and you could see pure concern. He looked terrible, a bruised eye along with a broken nose and a cut up lip. There was a gash in his forehead that bled quite often and traveled down his face. You needed to help him, he couldn't get hurt anymore. As you were in your thoughts you seen the villain slowly walk back over to him and crouch down. You couldn't take it anymore.

Crystals form on your wrists and broke through the rope that tied you down, you weren't afraid of him anymore after you learned his quirk. You needed to save everyone and you knew just how to do it. The Villain looked back at you with a smirk and fully grew his bone claws from his hands, his teeth started to form sharp fangs as well. You felt crystals grow all over your arms, you slowly forms daggers from the ends of your wrist and ran full force towards him. Your skin was armored so you were fine against his attacks but you weren't sure if he attacked you multiple times.

The villain ran towards you at full speed and you went in between his legs. Standing and and cut in to her arm quickly. You watched as blood poured from his wound that he had, he held it to try and stop the bleeding but did not succeed. He snarled at you and tried to attack you yet again, you blocked his attack fully and shoved him on to the ground. Watching as he scurried away to try and regain some stamina. You backed away from him and cut the ropes off of Uraraka and Iida. Soon you went over and undid Shoto's as well. Placing a kiss on his lips quickly.

"Take him out of here, leave me I can take care of this guy myself, get help" You said as you made more armor around your arms and legs but just enough so you could run faster. 

"No Y/n I'm s-staying to help you" Your boyfriend whimpered in pain as he tried to stand up straight. There was to much damage dealt to him for him to fight. You nodded your head no and kissed him one last time before making crystals around the door so he wouldn't get any bright ideas.

"Just you and my you bone freak let's dance" You yelled out and made your daggers longer and sharper. As you walked around you felt someone push you from behind. You landed on to the floor but turned at the right moment. Watching his claws hit the floor beside you, You kicked his leg out and picked him up. Throwing him against the wall, you could hear your name be called from outside but you couldn't let them in it was to dangerous. But soon enough the crystals were starting to break from them. You dodged narrowly out of the way of his next attack and through shards at him. Hitting his leg like if he fell on glass. He pulled the shard out that stuck in his skin and growled at you.

"Stay out guys I told you I've got this" You screamed, feeling his bone hit some of your arm that wasn't covered. You held back your scream and bit your lip hard, Throwing him back against the wall. You shot Crystals up from the ground where you were crouching and made them puncture his arms. You were getting more and more tired by the second and your body felt like passing out but the guy just wouldn't give up. You watched as he removed the sharp crystals from his arms and sit up from the ground. As you were about ready to trap him you seen ice come from the corner of your vision and surround his whole body but his face. 

You let your breath go and sink to the ground. Watching as your boyfriend ran over to you as best he could. The crystals deformed from your body, revealing the bruising and cuts he left on your body, not to mention the bone claw he left in your arm. He sat down in front of you and cupped your cheeks, looking you over to soon connect your lips with his. He hugged you as tight as he could, muttering things underneath his breath as he pulled away.

"Bite down on this....we need to remove this" Shoto said as he handed you his belt, you nodded your head as you shut your eyes. You arm was filled with pain as he removed the bone piece. You let go of your bite and looked behind him, revealing the guy's arm that broke through and he was dragging himself towards you to try and sneak up on you. You held your arm as you shoved it to the floor. Encasing him in hard to break crystals so he couldn't move.

Shoto sighed as he picked your limp body up from the ground and pecked your lips yet again.

"I thought I told you to wait outside"

"I couldn't let you fight him alone in there Y/n, I was to worried about you to let you fight alone...you worry me sometimes you know"

"I know I just wanted to protect you like you always protect me and it seems like it paid off"

"You did save me...thank you (Nickname)....now let's go get cleaned up....I know your tired one because  that's a weakness of your quirk and two because you are basically falling asleep on me"

"I *yawn love you Shoto...wouldn't let that scum bag hurt you"

"I know I know....I love you too sweet heart....glad you saved me today"

Hello Everybody and welcome to the end of this book, I hope you have enjoyed reading these one shots I gave to you and that you really enjoy the book it's self. Sadly this is the end of the book and there won't be another one made. But I'm sure this is enough for you all to read and enjoy. 

-signed ZombieKillerKy