[Eijirou Kirishima x Reader] Captured

Quirk : Mass manipulation : Ability to increase or decrease mass in an object

 You didn't really know what to expect after the incident with Bakugou getting captured. Just as Kirishima got him back you both got captured by different villains a few days after. It angered them about Hero Killer Stain and they figured if they could capture some UA students then they could get their revenge on the ones who sent him away.

You lifted your head up from looking at the ground, realizing that Kirishima was finally waking up after the hour you were awake. Of course when you first woke up you had gloves covering your hands so you couldn't activate your Quirk at all. They had figured it out before hand which was smart since you couldn't fight back at all besides a kick or a head butt if they get close enough to you. As the time passed you had to think of a plan on getting out of there no matter what happened. Maybe Kirishima could help you with that since he was awake.

"*Groan*....what happened where are we?" Kirishima asked as he lifted up his head, glancing around frantically for you.

"Hey hey don't freak out on me now, I'm right behind you Kiri"

"Thank god I thought it was only me and you were gone already"

"Do you remember where they took us at all? I can't seem to remember anything about coming here from when we were captured"

"No....not at all actually sorry" You sighed in defeat, you needed to know how far away you both were from the school. You needed help and to go there as fast as you could. But at this rate your hope was low on getting out. You couldn't help having a negative mindset. 

"Did they hurt you?" you heard him say in the middle of the silence, feeling your cheeks warm to his concern about you and your health. You were more worried about him. He did put up a fight when you both were captured and got hit more then you did.

"No I just woke up around an hour ago....they have my hands covered with gloves... I can't use my quirk....what about you, are you okay....did they figure out how to stop your quirk?" as you asked him he turned his body hard and chuckled slightly. Realizing that the ropes holding him down were starting to break from his sharp skin.

" I'm fine for now....Still can use mine.....I think my ropes are breaking.....hold on I'll get you out as soon as mine breaks" Just as Kirishima said that he turned his quirk off. Noticing the door was opening, revealing some of the villains henchmen. They walked towards you and started to untie you from the pole. You tried to headbutt one of them but he moved and grabbed your hair. Making it extremely hard to get out of his grasp. They through you to the ground with force, you could hear Kirishima grunted and trying to shift out of the ropes.

"Y/n!" Kirishima yelled as he watched you be taken away right in front of him. You screamed and tried  to fight your way out of their grasp but it was no use for you. The door slammed behind you and you could hear him yelling as they carried you away in to a different room with a chair containing straps and different torture methods with a table to the side. They laid you down forcefully and strapped you down. A man walked in with a large scar across his face, smiling as he leaned forward and grabbed your cheeks.

"You're going to tell me everything you know about UA"

"fuck you" You replied, getting hit in the face. He took a surgical knife from the table and started to cut at your arm. You let out a scream in pain as he cut you. He smiled as he removed the blade from your arm and started to cut in a different spot. Repeating this multiple times on your body. You weren't going to give up any information on them though. You were stronger then that and weren't going to let him break you. No matter what he put you through you couldn't break after all the life of UA depended on it and you couldn't let them know anything.

-------------------------------------------

Kirishima heard your screams coming from the other room. Every scream made him even more angry then he was. The guy watching him finally made his way over to the door to check if another guard was coming. He used his quirk and finally cut through his ropes, launching himself at the guy near the door. Kirishima punched the back of his head and through him towards the back of the room. As he was going to continue fighting him he heard you cry out in pain again in the other room. He broke down the door behind him and ran down the hallway. Every time he heard you it made him wince, his fists clenched. He knew what room you were in.

He kicked down the door with ease and looked around the room. Finding you strapped down to the chair, wounds spread around your whole body. You looked to the side weakly and found him there at the door. You smiled slightly as got your face grabbed once more by the main guy. You seen out of the corner of your eye him fighting the two guards by the door. He smashed one of their heads in to the wall and kicked him to the side. Yet sadly the other grabbed his arms and held him. He chuckled slightly and headbutted him. Kicking him back and through him across the room in to a table. His body fell slowly to the ground. It was only you two and the main guy.

"Well well, the knight in shining armor is here to save he princess then...your lucky you showed up in time other wise I would have taken this a bit far. She hasn't spilled a word" The villain said with a chuckle as he took the knife away from you and pointed at Kirishima. You tried breaking free of your restraints but they were to tight around your wrists.

"Y/n are you okay?" Kirishima asked, ignoring the guy beside you completely.

"y-yeah I'm fine for now" You muttered as a reply, watching as the guys knife was thrown towards Kiri. He dodged skillfully out of the way and turned his body in to it's hard form. Running full speed in to the villain. The villains quirk activated and he spot swords out from his hands but it was no use against Kirishima. He broke his arms completely of of the bad guys body, hearing a blood curtailing scream as he landed on the floor. Trying to grow his arms back with his quirk. 

Kirishima stepped over him and raced over towards you with quick speed. He broke through the restraints around your neck, wrists and ankles and picked you up off of the table. He removed the gloves off of your hands with a smile and pecked your forehead. Worrying ten times extra about your wounds as he held you. He leaned you over and let you grab a lose nut off of the now broken table. You used your quirk and made it larger then normal, letting Kirishima carrying it over with one arm and place it around the villain. He let you touch it again and made it a tiny bit smaller so he couldn't move.

"Come on, we need to get back and quick to get you healed....I wish I could have helped sooner" Kirishima said with guilt as he ran out of the room and down the hallway. You chuckled slightly as you pulled yourself up towards his face and pecked his cheek.

"What you did was enough my brave knight" You replied with a laugh as he busted down the door leading outside. He glanced at you quickly before laughing as well.

"Alright then my princess....let's go home"