2.

Amaira's POV

I clutch my head tightly feeling immense pain in my head. It felt like my head will explode.

"Heyy! Kya hua? You okay?"

(What happened?)

I heard Naman's concerned voice. I could not utter anything and just felt someone hold my arm and take me somewhere. 

I was seated on what felt like a bench and closed my eyes still holding my head.

"Amu!? Kya hua?"

(What happened?)

I heard my brother's panicked voice. He cups my face and I look at him.

"Pata nhi bhaiya. Ek awaaz. Ek aadmi ki awaaz. Kaun tha nhi pata lekin-"

(I don't know. A voice. A man's voice. I don't know who but-)

I was trying to explain him and his expressions changed from scared to painful.

He hugged me and whispered.

"Shh! Relax. I know. Its ok."

His voice somehow calmed me and he kept caressing my head softly massaging it.

Bhabhi and Ruhan were there too. Bhabhi looked scared and worried while Ruhan looked like he would cry any moment.

"Mai thik hu bhaiya."

(I am fine bhaiya.)

I said after some time. I felt a lot better now. Though I still felt a little pain in my head.

"You sure?"

I nodded and he helped me get up.

I asked Ruhan to come near me and he hugged me tightly.

"Oyee bandar! Mai thik hu. Ro kyu raha hai?"

(Monkey! I am fine. Why are you crying?)

I asked ruffling his hair and he sobbed with his face hidden in my stomach.

"Aap thik ho?"

(You are okay?)

He asked softly with tears in his eyes and i nodded wiping his tears.

Bhaiya was still holding me. 

"Umm- are you okay?"

I heard Naman ask. Oh! I forgot he was there too.

I nod and bhaiya turn to him.

"Thank you so much for helping."

Naman shaked his head politely and we go back to the car. Bhaiya makes me sit inside and go to the driving seat after making sure I was fine.

I keep my head back and close my eyes. 

'What was that voice? And most important why did i hear it? Kya mai uss insaan ko jaanti hu?'

There were so many questions running in my mind.

Kushagra's POV

I was sitting in my room going through the mails when I heard the door open.

My younger sister, Riya come inside and sit on the bed in front of me very quietly.

It is very rare that she is this quite and i know what the matter is.

"I miss her bhai."

I sigh. I knew it. I miss her too. She was her best friend. 

I see a tear leak her eye and I pull her in my arms. She starts crying like the baby she is. She is 7 years younger than me.