4.

Naina's POV

Time passes by so quickly. Ansh is now 9 months old and I am now a married woman.

Again.

It has been a week since mine and Karan's marriage. Everything is pretty good till now.

Me and Karan are good friends and partners just like we decided and he is a great father.

Ansh loves him so much and so does he.

His family too is really nice. The way mummyji and papaji have accepted me and Ansh knowing that he is someone else's son but still they treat him like their own makes me feel so lucky every time.

But still there is a fear in my heart that one day all this will be gone. I will wake up and my life would be like it was the past few years.

I know Karan is not Akash but that heartbreak he gave me is something which will take time to heal. And most importantly, love.

I don't know whether me and Karan could ever fall in love but still there is a hope. That maybe this time I will get love from my husband.

Right now, we are sitting in our frontyard while Ansh is crawling around playing with his ball and toys.

He has recently started crawling and is unstoppable now. I am scared of what is going to happen once he starts walking or running.

"Mumma!"

He squeals and I look at him.

Yes! He finally learnt to say that too.

I go near him and see him holding a marble. I take it from his hand before he takes it in his mouth and he again gets busy in playing with his ball.

I sit back again and Karan raises his eyebrow at me.

I give him the marble and he chuckles and starts playing with it.

My eyes unconsciously go to his hands.

His hands are large in comparison to mine. The veins in his arms could be clearly seen. Everytime I see his arms the only thing that come into my mind is how could they feel like.

To hold I mean. Dirty people.

You really think only that?

Ahem! Maybe not. But that's not the concern.

I can't be blamed for that. Karan is a very handsome man and on top of that he is my husband. Attraction is bound to be there.

I didn't even realise that I was now staring at his face. As soon as I realised I looked away trying to hide the red hue on my cheeks.

Thank God he didn't see.

Karan's POV

I could feel her gaze at me but I didn't look at her. She has been doing this quiet a lot now.

Staring at me. I know she is attracted to me.

Well, honestly I too am. She is a curvy woman. Not fat but curvy obviously because of her delivery.

I know it is only attraction with pure lust and nothing else. She does too. And that's why none of us have addressed this issue as of yet. Or maybe we didn't get a chance too.

Our conversations are only limited till Ansh. Besides Ansh we have never really talked much.

Whenever I try to initiate any conversation Anaya's face comes in front of my eyes and I feel a sharp pain all of a sudden.

I loved her. I couldn't do this to her. But I know she wanted me to be happy.

I look at Naina who is now looking at Ansh.

Maybe she felt my gaze on her because she turned to look at me. Our eyes locked.

Black against honey brown. I love her eyes. Ansh has her eyes. He resembles her so much.

Our eye contact was broken by a loud squeal.

"Da-da!"

We looked at Ansh and saw him taking slow steps towards her. Three steps later he fell on the ground and started squealing happily.

I looked at Naina and she looked at me equally astonished.

We just witnessed his first steps.

We ran to him in happiness and Naina hugged him and kissed his cheek loudly. He giggled and returned a wet kiss to her.

I kissed his head and caressed his tiny hand. That's when I noticed that I had my arms around Naina who was holding Ansh.

I removed my hands with a throat clear and got up. I dusted my pants and said.

"Let's go inside. Andhera hone wala hai."

(Its going to be dark.)

I said and Naina nodded.

I picked Ansh in my arms and dusted his clothes while she did hers.

I tried to ignore the way my pants twitcched when she dusted her perfect curvy ass. Damn! How would it feel to-

Shup up Karan!

I removed my eyes from her and moved inside with her following behind.

"Pura mitti mai ho rkha hai. I'll give him a bath."

(He is covered in mud.)

"I am also coming."

We bath him together because that's his favourite time and he loves to bath.

Naina was getting his bath ready while I undressed him and took him in the bathroom.

"Come on. Tub mai nahai nahai."

(Bath in the tub.)

She said in a baby voice but instead of squealing happily and clapping his hands he pouted and shook his head.

"No! Shaba!"

He means shower.

"Shower se?"

(Shower?)

She asked and he nodded. She sighed and got up knowing he is not going to listen.

We moved towards the shower.

Before any of us could do anything he turned the knob and freezing cold water fell on us.

Naina immediately switched on warm water and took him in her arms.

She made him sit on his stool and cleaned him properly.

I just sat beside rubbing him.

He filled a mug of water and threw it on me drenching me in water.

Naina giggled. She was already completely wet. With water.

I narrowed my eyes at Ansh and he giggled and threw another mug on me.

After his bath I took him out Naina cleaned the mess he had made.

After getting him dressed I put him in his cot and he slept almost immediately because of tiredness of the whole day.

Removing my shirt I went inside the bathroom for a shower.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️