8.

Akanksha's POV

We went out and had our breakfast.

Then we proceeded on the place Samarth had decided and was not ready to tell me till we reached.

First we went to Domaine de l'Etoile. It was an eco-playground with lots of activities.

We enjoyed a lot there.

After spending a good amount of time there, we went to our second destination for the day.

Casela Nature and Leisure Park. It was a national park kind of thingy.

We were in a bus looking at various animals. 

This is the first time I am seeing wild animals from so close and this is so exciting.

All this while I had Samarth's hand in a tight grip.

The bus stopped at a point and we saw so many animals there.

A lion came near our bus and looked at all of us. Some people even got there pictures clicked with it.

We did too.

Just as we got on the bus, we saw a lion and a lioness-mating.

Oh God!

I looked at Samarth and his expressions resembled mine. He looked at me and closed my eyes.

"Kya kr rhe hai?"

(What are you doing?)

I asked chuckling.

"Aise kisi ke private moments nhi dekhte."

(You should not look at someone's private moments.)

He said and pulled me towards him hiding the two animals from my view and I giggled and kept my head on his chest.

We came back to our hotel room and slumped on the bed.

A few minutes later, Samarth got up and said.

"Koi party outfit rakhi hai tumne?"

(Have you kept any party outfit?)

I thought for a second and nodded. I did keep one.

"Great! Take it out."

"Lekin kyu?"

(But why?)

"We have a party tonight."

He said pecking my lips and I took the shirt and pants that I bought for him.

He got ready in that and then handed me a dress.

"Wear this and get ready. Mai thodi der me aata hu."

(I'll be back in some time.)

He kissed my head and went out. I was confused but then shrugged and started getting ready.

It was a beautiful evening gown which had lace sleeves. I think I need to let him do my shopping from now.

I got ready in half an hour. Since I had no idea what kind of a party it is going to be, I kept my makeup minimal.

I left my hair and just as I applied the perfume, I heard a knock and Samarth entered in.

He looked at me from top to bottom and came  near me.

He cupped my face and kissed my head.

"You look breathtaking."

I smiled and looped my arm with his and we went down.