1.

Sanjana's POV

I wake up hearing the alarm and open my eyes groggily.

Its morning already?

I sit up and rub my eyes.

"Sanya uth. 7 baj gye."

(Sanya wake up. Its 7.)

I shake my lazy sister. She whines and sleeps again covering herself.

"Mai naha kr aa rhi hu. Uth jaa."

(I am going to take a bath. Wake up.)

I say to her and get up. I stretch myself and take my clothes.

I go to the bathroom. After freshening up I take a warm shower and go out wearing my clothes.

She is still sleeping peacefully.

Argh! This girl.

I snatch her blanket and she whines.

"Sanya! Uth jaa. Late ho jaayegi."

(Wake up. You'll be late.)

I pull her up and drag her to the bathroom. 

"Mujhe nhi jaana aaj. Aaj uss khadoos ki back to back do classes hai."

(I don't want to go today. That meanie has two back to back classes today.)

She whines. I glare at her and she quietly goes inside the bathroom.

Ye ladki kabhi time par ready nhi ho skti.

Well, according to her, her economics professor is really khadoos. Only to her. Everyone else likes him. 

It is because she is weak in that subject and he targets her.

I shake my head at this little baby.

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Sanjana Sharma. I am an MCA degree holder. I work in an MNC as the Application Developer. I am 25 years old and that lazy girl was my younger sister who is 5 years younger than me.

I have a small family including me, Sanya and our parents. This is my world and I could do anything for them.

Sanya comes out of the bathroom after taking a bath and we get ready for the day.

We go out and see mumma already set the table. Papa is there reading newspaper.

Sanya slump against papa and he kisses her head.

She is his ladli.

We all have our breakfast and then me and Sanya leave for the day.

I was driving while Sanya was making faces and telling me about her Professor Khadoos. Yes, that's what she calls him.

"Aapko pata hai puri class mai sirf mujhe hi target krte hai. Teacher bhut achhe hai lekin agar ye har baat pr mujhe na puchhe na toh sahi hai. Ek toh pata nhi kaise pata chal gaya unhe ki mai iss subject mai weak hu."

(You know he targets me in the whole class. He is a good teacher but if he doesn't ask everything from me then its fine. God knows how he got to know I am weak in the subject.)

I chuckle at her complaints. The car stopped at the redlight.

"Agar dhyan se padho toh itni complaints nhi aayengi na."

(If you study with concentration then there won't be so many complaints right.)

"Di yaar. Aapka sahi tha na. Mast college life thi..."