Bonus Chapter!

Raunak's POV

I reach home after work and saw everyone sitting in the living room watching tv.

Kavya comes running into my arms as soon as she sees me. I smile and pick her up in my arms. 

She starts blabbering about her day and the masti she did in school.

I sat on the sofa and through the corner of my eyes look at Abhishree.

She is staring straight at the tv trying hard to ignore me.

Kavya holds my face and makes me face her.

"Papa! Aap sun rhi rhe."

(You are not listening.)

She complains with a pout. I pull her in my arms and say.

"Sun rha hu princess. Lekin papa bhut thak gye. Pehle kapde change krle. Phir sab baatein sununga."

(I am listening Princess. But I am very tired. Let me change my clothes first. Then I will listen to everything.)

I asked making a tired face and she giggled. She nodded and got off my lap.

I got up and looked at Abhishree. She was still on ignoring mode.

I cleared my throat and looked at her.

"Umm-Shree? Ek baar aana please."

(Please come once.)

She glared at me and I made a puppy face. She looked away and grumbled something under her breath and got up still glaring at me.

She stomped to our room and I followed behind.

I entered the room and saw her standing with her arms folded in front of her chest.

"Kya hai?"

(What is it?)

She asked and I smiled. I went towards her and leaned in.

Before I could kiss her a light slap came to my face and I looked at her wide eyed while holding my cheek.

"Kya hua? Subah toh bada bol rhe the. Try to control Abhishree. Do bache hai hamare. Kaisa lagega. Toh ab mere paas bhi mat aana aap."

(What happened? You were saying so much in the morning. We have kids. How will it be. Now don't come near me.)

She said mimicking me and turned around.

I hugged her from behind. She tried to wiggle out of my arms but I just tightened my hold.

"I am sorry. Mai masti kr rha tha. You know I didn't mean that. Agar mujhe pata hota ki tum itna gussa ho jaaogi toh mai ussi waqt kaan pakad ke uthak baithak kr deta."

(I was just having fun. If I would have known that you would get this angry I would have done situps then and there.)

"Toh ab krdo."

(Do it now.)

She said turning in my arms and I looked at her shocked. I gulped and said.

"O-ok."

I got back and held my ears. Just as I started doing the situps I heard her loud laughter.

I looked at her gobsmacked.

"Oh God Raunak ji! Aap-aap ko sach mai laga ki mai-ki mai iss baat ke liye naaraz hu."

(You really think that I would be angry for this.)

She said trying to control her laughter. I narrowed my eyes at her and pulled her in my arms.

"Chhed rhi thi mujhe."