1.

Aisha's POV

I sit on the sofa in the living room after completing all the work.

I was making the budget for the month.

Rent is still due. I have to pay an year's rent now. Thank God the landlady is really sweet and hasn't asked for it but I can't keep delaying it anymore.

Naisha's college fees are also to be paid. Her year is about to come to an end and the fees would have to be paid.

The term of personal loan which I took is also about to come to an end and then the bank would start demanding.

Moreover the money lenders from whom my so called mama took money from are also behind me.

Why God why? Why do you bring so many problems altogether. I put my hands in my palms and try to stop my tears of frustration. When will these problems end?

I sit up straight when I hear Naisha come out rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"Aap soye kyu nhi?"

(Why are not asleep?)

She asked and I smiled.

"Kaam tha office ka kuch. Tu chal mai thodi der mai aa rhi hu."

(Had some office work. You go I am coming in some time.)

She yawned like a baby and went inside again. I sighed and went to the room.

I laid on the bed after switching off the lights. Naisha cuddled into me taking me for her pillow and I caressed her hair. My baby sister. I will never let any of these problems fall over you. Even if I have to do anything.

I sighed remembering the day our lives changed completely.

I was fifteen then. Mumma papa had gone out for some function. Me and Naishu were at home because I had an exam next day.

I called them when they did not come even after 3. But no one answered.

The next day we got the news from my mother's brother, my mamaji that last night their car met with an accident on the highway and they were no more.

I was numb. Naishu was just 9 years old. She was crying hysterically seeing mumma and papa's bodies while I couldn't even move.

I wasn't able to believe that they left me and Naisha. I remember not speaking a word for three days. That's when my nani consoled me hugging me to her chest that I cried. I cried my heart out. I cried remembering all the happy memories. I cried remembering how I last saw them. I couldn't even say a goodbye to them because I was busy in studying for my exam.

My mamaji took me and Naishu to their home. He and mami were the worst people I had met.

After nani's death two years later they started showing their true colors. Mamaji was involved in gambling and would lose lakhs of rupees daily.

I remember how scared me and Naishu would be when those scarry guys would come home demanding money from him.

We lived in that hell hole for full 7 years. Mamaji died of liver failure because of his excessive drinking and we were finally freed.

I had got a job and immediately moved out with Naisha.

But the problems didn't end here. Since mamaji had no children those men from whom he lost in gambling came after us.

They have been threatening me that they would take Naishu away if I didn't pay them in a month.

That man lost 10 crores to them. Not to one person but 10 freaking crores. Why would he do that knowing he didn't have that much money.

I feel wetness on my cheeks and realise that I was crying all along.

I looked Naisha and promised her.

'I will never let these things ever affect you.'

I want to give her a normal life. A life free from any problems. A life full of happiness.

Akshant's POV

I threw the file across the room fuming in anger.

"What the fuck do you mean by I cannot acquire the company? This is my fucking company."

I yelled at the lawyer sitting in front of me. He gulped scared but did not show it on his face.

My younger brother Neel was sitting across me on a sofa rolling his eyes. He looked pretty comfortable sprawled on that sofa.

"Aapke father ki will ke according you are not eligible sir. For acquiring the company you need to have a legitimate legal heir."

(According to your father's will you are not eligible sir.)

I threw my phone smashing it on the floor feeling extremely angry.

Ofcourse he would do this. He knew I so against marrying. I don't want to fucking marry. Not after seeing what that bitch did to him.

I pinched the bridge of my nose closing my eyes to think of a way our of this.

Suddenly I realised something and looked at the lawyer.

"What was the condition?"

"You need to have a legitimate legal heir."

I smirked and said.

"I just need an heir right. Not a wife."

"It clearly says legitimate. And I think legitimate means from a wedlock."

I heard the sarcastic voice of my little brother.

I glanced at him and then smirked as something striked me. His chilled out demeanour changed and he looked worried.

"What the hell is going on in that mind of yours?"

He groaned knowing exactly what I was thinking.

Dismissing the lawyer, I called my PA.

"I need you to publish something in the newspaper. Make sure that it is clearly visible for everyone. And yes, get me a new phone."

He nodded and left and I slumped back into my chair waiting for the news to spread its fire.

'Dad! If you are bad then I am your dad. Business mai toh atleast you can't beat me. Ye toh aapne bhi accept kia tha.'

I smirked knowing that I was going to get what I wanted. No matter what. By hook or by crook.

Because Akshant Malhotra never loses. Never.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️