1.

Drishti's POV

I was doing my packing and mumma was continuously asking me I kept everything or not.

"Relax meri jaan! London nhi jaa rhi hu mai. Sirf kuch time ke liye kahi aur shift ho rhi hu Delhi mai hi hu. Aap jab kahoge do minute mai yaha tapak padungi."

(Relax my love. I am not going to London. For some time I am shifting to some other place in Delhi only. When you want I will come here.)

I said holding her shoulders and she looked at me sceptically.

"Tu itni careless hai. Darr lagta hai mujhe."

(You are so careless. I get worried.)

"Mai careless nhi hu. Bas jab sab ke saath hoti hu toh thodi carefree ho jaati hu. Difference hai."

(I am not careless. Its just whenever I am with someone I become carefree. There's a difference.)

I said shrugging and started thoosing my clothes in the bag. The only thing I hate about going somewhere is packing.

Anyway, so why am I shifting even after being in Delhi? Reason is that I am a refurbisher. Means I refurbish people's homes and make them new and according to their taste.

So, the recent project I took over requires me to travel 2 hours daily. Which is very hectic for me. So I am shifting near the site till the time my project gets over.

And my mother is fretting over it because she doesn't trust me. She thinks I will die alone. 

"Khaana bhi banana nhi aata iss ladki ko. Pata nhi kaise zinda rahegi?"

(She doesn't even know how to cook. God knows how she will survive?)

She kept mumbling things like these throughout my packing.

I sighed knowing it is no use to explain her. Come on mumma, swiggy zomato yaar. Aur aise thoda bhut toh mujhe aata hai banana.

I rolled my eyes mentally because I obviously can't say this to her or else her another raag will start which I absolutely don't want.

I finally kept my luggage in the cab. I hugged papa and mumma who was crying like it was my bidaai. My overly sensitive mother.

I sighed in relief when the cab started.

Finally, my long lived dream of living alone in a house is going to be fulfilled.

I think every middle class child wants to experience this atleast once in their lives. 

I reach my new apartment and smile looking at it.

It is a big building of about 7 floors and mine is on the 4th floor.

I grin widely and take my bags. I didn't even realise that I swung my backpack so hard until I heard someone hiss.

"You fool! Can't you see?"

I heard a deep voice and turn back.

Rakshit's POV

I finished the last lecture of the day and proceeded towards the staff room.

"Good Morning Rakshit!"

I heard one of my colleague, Anushka. I turn to look at her and nod.

I go through my to do list. Everything for the day done.

Taking my stuff I start moving towards the exit.

I get inside my car and drive off towards my home.

I park my car and start moving to the entrance of the building of my home.