Epilogue

*9 years later*

Sanjana's POV

It has been 9 years since me and Siddharth have been married.

Life has been amazing. A lot of things have happened in the past years.

Sanya had got married a few years back. It was an arranged marriage. 

I was surprised because I always thought that she would definitely go for love marriage but she did not.

And the most surprising thing was that her husband is a professor of economics. I remembered how I used to tease her in the initial years of their marriage but I am happy because the two are so in love.

She has a three year old son and just yesterday she told me that she is pregnant with her second child.

Talking about kids me and Siddharth have two little monkeys of our own.

Arush and Aman.

Yes, they are twins.

It was a little after our second anniversary that I found out that I was pregnant.

I was really excited because we have been discussing about having a baby. Though we have not decided but he had been dropping hints that he wanted a baby now.

I went to the mall and got a few things to surprise him.

I reached home and he was already there.

"Kaha thi tum?"

(Where were you?)

"Shopping gyi thi."

(Shopping.)

I said putting the bag on the bed.

"Ooo! What did you get me?"

He asked excitedly. I chuckled. He himself is a baby.

He started opening the stuff I got and frowned.

"Babe tum ye baby clothes kyu lai ho? Baby jumpsuit, baby shoes and baby mittens."

(Why did you get baby clothes?)

He asked taking out everything I got and then looked at me.

I just smiled and his frown deepened.

My stupid professor husband.

I chuckled and went near him.

"Hamare baby ke liye."

(For our baby.)

I whispered and his expressions changed. He looked into my eyes and then at my stomach.

He looked at me with tears in his eyes and hugged me close.

Seven months later, our little monkeys were born.

The two are poles apart to be called real brothers.

Aman is a very quiet and well-behaved child, just like his name.

And Arush. Oh my God! He is a an udhamkhor. 

The only way the others could tell that they were siblings is their face. They are identical twins.

Siddharth's POV

I entered the house and heard loud squeals from outside. 

Just as I turned the little energy ball banged into me. I almost lost my balance but steadied myself.