6.

Aisha's POV

I am really thankful that he gave me time because I was freaking out at the possibility of us doing 'it' so early.

It has been a month since we have got married. I rarely see him at home.

But during this month me and Neel have grown quiet close. He and Naisha are literally soul mates.

He was telling me his funny incidents from his college while I was having a tough time controlling my laughter.

I heard footsteps near us and saw Mr. Malhotra enter in. My laughter died and I looked at him.

He gave me a weird look and marched to his room angrily.

God knows what is wrong with him?

Our dinner was silent except for Neel talking in between.

Sometimes I feel if Neel would have not been here I would have died of boredom.

But the only thoughts in my mind are that I have to gain courage and get over with it.

What? Well, I know I have two more months according to the time he gave me but I feel like I would die of anxiety and overthinking by then. So its better to get it done with.

Its not a one time thing I hope you remember that.

Taking a deep breath and wiping my sweaty palms on my night gown I walk out of my room to his.

Trying to calm my heartbeat I knocked on the door.

I entered in slowly after getting his permission.

He was standing near the bed with his back to me.

"Kuch chahiye?"

(Want something?)

He asked without turning. I gulped and said.

"I am ready."

He kept his phone on the nightstand and turned to me with his hands in his pockets.

"You still have two months."

I gulped and said.

"I..I don't need it. I am ready."

I said in a go although my voice was shaking.

He came near me and stood directly in front of me.

"Are you sure? You can back out if you want. Because once I start there is no stopping."

I gulped and nodded. My heart seemed like it wanted to come out of my chest.

"Well, if you are sure then let's proceed."

He said and bolted the door behind me and I tried not to faint.

He again stood in front of me and very slowly his hand snaked around me waist.

He pulled me closer to him and my hands rested on his chest.

His other hand cupped my face and he angled it as he started leaning near my face.

I closed my eyes and clutched his shirt in my fists.

A few seconds later, I felt his hard lips on mine. My heart fluttered as he moved his lips on mine ever so slowly.

Author's POV

*Mature content ahead*

Akshant clutched her hair lightly and kissed her slow and soft. Picking her up by her waist he moved towards the bed still not breaking the kiss.

Carefully placing her on the bed he hovered over her and looked into her eyes.

His fingers moved down from her hair to her cheek to jaw and then on her neck.

Aisha closed her eyes feeling shivers down her body.

He opened the jacket of her gown and threw it away.

He dug his face in her neck and kissed and bit her neck leaving marks there.

She clutched his shoulders biting her lips trying to control her moans.

His palms cupped her shoulders and he slid the straps of her gown down her shoulders.

He kissed her shoulders and collarbones and slid the gown down more further.

He dug his face in her cleavage and she clutched his hair as she arched her back.

He held both her hands intertwining them with his on both sides of her head and took one of her nipples in his mouth.

She gasped and hissed when he grazed it with his teeth. She clutched his hands tightly when he teased them with his tongue.

After being satisfied with her breasts he moved to her stomach and peppered kisses there while his hands played with her breasts.

He got up and threw his shirt away. He then removed her gown and threw it aside.

He kissed his way up from her toes to her thighs.

He slowly pulled down the last piece of clothing from her body making her clutch her thighs shut.

He held her knees and pulled her knees apart baring her to him.

He settled between her thighs he came up to kiss her softly while he entered one of his fingers in her.

She moaned at the sudden feeling and her mouth parted in pleasure.

After she found her release he got up and started unbuckling his pants.

Aisha closed her eyes and lay still.

"Look at me."

She heard his whisper and opened her eyes slowly. He was between her legs butt naked pumping his erection.

She looked back into his eyes and he positioned himself near her entrance.

Kissing her again he slowly started to enter her. She scratched his back when he was completely inside and started moving hitting a specific spot.

She clung to him as her toes curled in pleasure. He dug his face in her neck again and the two moved their bodies in sync with each other's.

After what felt like eternity Aisha found her release. Akshant too released inside her and slumped down on her.

*Mature content over*

He pulled out and rolled over to his side. He pulled Aisha into his arms and muttered.

"I'll get your stuff transferred here tomorrow."

She didn't say anything.

She was thinking as to why he was so soft with her. He could have slipped the foreplay and directly had sex with her. But it felt like he was making love to her.

'Does he do this with every girl he sleeps with?'

Only if she knew that she was his first as much as he was hers.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️