1.

Akanksha's POV

I sigh happily as I complete the painting I have been working on for the past three days.

I hope the client likes it.

It was supposed to be an anniversary gift for the client's parents.

She gave me a picture for reference and wanted me to paint it. The happiness on the couple's face made me so happy while I painted this.

The happiness, the smiles and the love between them even after so many years of marriage. This is something I want.

A partner, a soulmate whom I can grow old with while our love and hearts remain young.❤

I come out of my non-existent love life's dream when I hear a knock on the door.

I open the door to see mumma standing there.

She looks at me from top to bottom and I smile sheepishly at her. I am covered in paints.

"Agar kaam ho gaya ho toh hume aapke darshan ho skte hai?"

(Will we get to see you if your work is done?)

She asked mockingly. Obviously she would, I have been spending whole of my time in my painting room since three days.

I nod sheepishly and she hits my head.

"Naha kr neeche aa. Puri rangeen ho rkhi hai."

(Come down after showering. You are covered in paints.)

She mumbled and went away. I went to my room after locking my painting room.

Taking a warm shower, I changed into my nightdress and went down to have dinner.

Papa and my idiot brother, Aman were already sitting there.

Papa had just started serving the food to his plate but that donkey was filling up his mouth.

Aise thhoos raha hai jaise janmo se na khaaya ho. Bhukka kahi ka!

He smiled with his mouth full, showing me all the contents of his half chewed food and I rolled my eyes at this stupid brother of mine. He knows his this habit irritates me and yet he does this again and again in front of me to irritate me.

He is two years younger than me. He makes a cute face at me and I shake my head trying to control the smile about to break out on my lips.

I know he is crazy but I do love him a lot. My stupid baby brother.

We have our dinner teasing and pulling each other's legs.

After dinner, I sat in front of mumma with an oil bottle. She did my champi while papa, me and Aman discussed about his potentials and what job he should go for.

He was confused whether he should go for CA or some other post graduation course.

This is the most confusing and tough choice. 

Samarth's POV

I come back from office and enter my home while talking to my PA.

"Arrange a meeting with Ashwin Mishra and also mail me the details of the recent Saira Group project. Aur haan-"

(And yes-)

I paused seeing mumma glaring at me and quickly mumbled.

"Kal office mai aake baat krte hai."

(We'll talk tomorrow in office.)

I disconnected the call and smiled sweetly at her.

"Kitni baar kaha hai office ko office mai chhod kr aaya kr."