3.

Chavvi's POV

I woke feeling a sharp pain in my neck. 

Oh! I slept on the couch in the same position.

And now my neck and shoulders hurt. Oww!

I rub my neck and shoulders and look at the time. Its 12 in the afternoon.

I slept for 6 hours. I look towards the bed.

Its neat and empty. That means Sushant didn't come to the room.

He is avoiding me. Obviously. First, he is married without his will and that too to a woman older than him.

I sigh and move towards the bathroom after taking my clothes.

I come out after taking bath after about half an hour.

I am wearing a saree since most of my wardrobe is saree. I need some decent suits.

I started getting ready and just then Sushant enters in.

I look at him through the mirror and our eyes lock.

I turn to talk to him but he quickly rushes inside the washroom avoiding my eye.

Is he still angry? Does he feel awkward that he married an older woman.

I close my eyes and go down after getting ready.

Sushant's POV

I wake up feeling bright sunlight on my face. I squint my eyes and wake up stretching myself.

I go towards my room.

I enter the room and freeze.

Chavvi is sitting in front of the mirror wearing a beautiful orange color saree.

She looks beautiful.

What the fuck is wrong with you Sushant? 

Our eyes lock through the mirror.

She turns to say something but I quickly rush to the washroom.

I don't want to face her. Not yet. I know I can't run away forever. She is my wife now.

I just need some time to accept that and I know that somewhere I already have started accepting her.

I take bath and come out of the washroom wrapping my towel around my waist and running my hand through my damp hair.

I was standing in front of the almirah to select my clothes when the door opened.

I turned around and saw Chavvi looking at me wide eyed and open-mouthed.

"Shit! I am so sorry."

She turned around and kept a hand on her eyes. I bit my lip to stop my laughter.

"Mai-wo-neeche-mu-mummyji tumhe neeche bula rhi hai."

(That-down-mummyji- she is calling you down.)

She mumbled the last part and ran away. I laughed at how cute she looked.

Cute? What is wrong with you Sushant?

Chavvi's POV

Oh my God! You are an idiot Chavvi.

Knock krna nhi aata kya tujhe. Pagal. Idiot. Duffer.

He looked hot though.

Argh! What is wrong with you Chavvi?

Ye kya soch rhi hai tu?

I stop cursing myself when mummyji asks about Sushant.

I tell her that he is getting ready and his image in that towel, just that towel comes in front of my eyes again.