9.

Happy Bhai duj everyone!!❤️
**************************************
*1 and half years later*

Amaira's POV

It had been almost a year and a half since I got my memories back and everything was going pretty well. Infact very well.

Around 8 months ago  bhabhi delivered a cute little girl. They named her Priyanshi.

She is such a bundle of joy. Totally bhaiya's copy and a big troublemaker. 

She has literally wrapped bhaiya around her little fingers. Even a little scratch on her and bhaiya would go bonkers.

Right now I am sitting in my room waiting for my dearest husband to come home. He had gone out to get my favourite chaat for me.

Umm! Just thinking about it brings water in my mouth.

The door opens and Kush comes in sneakily. He was trying to hide the stuff from mummyji else we both would get a very long lecture of how junk food is not good for health.

I look at the packet in his hands with a glint in my eyes and he carefully places the plate in front of me.

I lick my lips and was just about to have the first bite when he asked.

"Abhi toh puri plate bachi hai. Ab toh share kr skta hu na?"

(Now we have whole plate left. Can I have some now?)

I look at him and then at the plate. 

"Lekin phir baby ke liye kam pad jaayegi na."

(But then it would be less for the baby.)

I say caressing my bump.

Yes! I am pregnant and in my final month, due anytime now.

"Toh baby ko toh ye waise bhi nhi allowed hai."

(Baby is not allowed this.)

I pouted at him and said.

"Achha only one."

(Only one.)

I mumbled and he chuckled kissing my head.

"Kabhi nhi sudhrogi tum."

(You will never improve.)

"Kabhi nhi."

(Never.)

I smile widely and quickly gobble up the first piece and let its taste burst in my mouth.

Kushagra's POV

I was on the ninth cloud when I got to know that Maira is pregnant. 

I promised myself that I would never repeat my mistake ever again.

Maira is in her last month and our baby would be with us any day now.

I was really excited yet nervous.

Maira says that I would be a very good father and want to be the best father to our child.

It was almost 10 at night and I was reading Bhagwat Geeta to Maira.

It has been our routine since we found out she was pregnant. I read her the Geeta for about an hour or till she slept.

I finish the chapter and look at her who is sleeping peacefully with her head rested back on the headboard and hand kept on the bump.

I swear she looks so pretty in that bump and that makes me so protective of her knowing its our baby inside.

I keep the Geeta aside and turn to her.