9.

Rudra's POV

I woke up earlier than usual. I got ready and went down.

Almost everyone was already there. I greeted mummyji and papaji and wished them Happy Holi.

I was looking for Bhavya when she came out of her room in a white suit.

How does she look so beautiful in such simple clothes also.

She comes to us with a smile and greets and wishes everyone.

We all go to the lawn. The guests have started coming.

Jai is sleeping in a baby swing inside the house. The guests went inside to see and bless him. Bhabhi was there with them.

We all started playing Holi on full on blast mode.

Bhaiya was the first one to start water war and then there was no stopping.

I was looking for Bhavya. She was standing in a corner away from colours and water.

I smirked and took a lot of colour in my hands and went near her stealthily.

She was standing peacefully smiling looking at everyone.

She was having only little gulal on her face.

I went behind her and rubbed her whole face with gulal.

"Happy Holi."

"Rudra!"

She yelled and I ran away laughing.

She went towards the water and washed her face.

She then took a lot of gulal in her small hands and came towards me like a raging bull.

Ooops! I started running away while laughing and soon we were running in the whole lawn like little kids.

I ran towards a secluded corner and smirked seeing her running behind.

Follow me babe!

I stopped leaning on a wall panting heavily and she stood in front of me with gulal in her hands. Her chest heaving heavily.

"Ab kaha jaayenge?"

(Where will you go now?)

She teased me naughtily and I pulled her in my arms.

"Kahi jaana bhi nhi hai."

(I don't want to go anywhere now.)

I whispered and she looked into my eyes.

She applied gulal on the side of my cheeks and slowly slid her hands down my neck and on my chest that was visible from the kurta.

She looked into my eyes as her chest heaved. I turned us around caging her between me and the wall.

We looked at each other's lips and then eyes.

I leaned in a bit and she closed her eyes.

I looked at her. Our breaths mingling with each other.

Without wasting any other second I claimed her mouth in a slow and searing kiss.

She clutched my kurta tightly and a low moan escaped her mouth as I kissed her deeply.

We pull back for breath. She slowly looks at me with such innocence that I couldn't control myself and kissed her again.

The kiss was deep and passionate.

I tilted her face and plunged my tongue in her mouth and she moaned loudly.

I held her waist and pulled her closer leaving no space between us.