Epilogue

*7 years later*

Vaishnavi's POV

Its been 7 years that I have been married to Akshat. Our lives are amazing.

It was a little difficult in the initial years because of his frequent 'business trips'. Everytime he would leave my heart would stop beating. 

Its been 5 years since he has actually taken up desk job.

The job he talked about on our first meet.

Also, the organisation I started has been running great. Till now, we have provided education and all the other facilities to about 50 children. 10 of which have already completed their education and are working in good positions and some of whom are going to complete their schooling.

Shreya would be so happy to see this if she were here today.

I felt someone hug my legs and I looked down to see my little Shreya smiling at me.

I bend down and pick her in my arms. She places a sloppy kiss on my cheeks and rest her head on my shoulder.

I still remember how I told Akshat about our first pregnancy.

It was two years after our marriage that I got pregnant. 

Akshat was retiring from his field job.

I decided to surprise him. 

He came back home and hugged me tightly.

"I won't have to leave you now. Ever."

He whispered and I smiled. 

"I have something for you."

I kissed his cheek and gave him the card I made him. He chuckled and opened it.

"Welcome back home dear papa

Aaj aap bhi ghar wapas aa rhe ho aur mumma ko bhi mere baare mai aaj hi pata chala.

I can't wait to meet you both. Love you papa!"

He started reading it aloud. At first he was confused but soon his expressions changed and he looked at me teary eyed. 

My own eyes were filled with tears. He hugged me tightly and kissed my head mumbling 'I love you' and 'Thank you'.

Eight months later our little princess was born.

I woke up and found Akshat sitting with our daughter in his arms smiling softly at her.

After the havan and puja, the priest gave the letter 'S' for her and Akshat without any delay named her 'Shreya'.

I still remember how I cried holding our little Shreya in my arms. She really is little Shreya. Very naughty and a total patakha.

Today I visited the organisation so Shreya was telling me what all she did the whole day. 

After blabbering everything she slumped on the bed tired.

I smiled and kissed her head. She snuggled into me and slept. My little baby.

Just as she slept I heard a wail. Ahh! The little devil is up.

I take my nine month son in my arms and cradle him to my chest. He tries to latch up on my covered breasts and I chuckle.

I started feeding him and rested my head back. Today was tiring.

Akshat's POV

I came back home from work and greet mumma. I ask whether Vaishnavi was back or not and she replied in positive.