6.

Kushagra's POV

She is looking at me as if she saw a ghost. Her eyes are blood red.

"Amaira? I am sorry if I disturbed you. Are you okay? Amaira please answer me."

That crazy idiot is shouting at the top of his lungs that too near my ears.

"Just shut the fuck up!"

I shout at him and he goes mum for a second. I look at Maira again and this time she sways a bit.

I hold her arms and she goes limp in my arms.

I pick her in my arms and carry her to a bench.

Please be fine Maira.

"I think we should take her to the hospital."

He again opens his mouth. I was about to shoo him away when I saw Ruhan coming towards us with tears in his eyes.

"Bua!"

He looks at Maira's unconscious figure and then at me and his lip quivers.

"Fufu!"

I sigh and pull him in her arms and he begins to cry.

"Shh! Aap toh fufu ke good baby ho na. Bua ko kuch nhi hoga. Fufu promise kr rhe hai."

(You are my good baby right. Nothing will happen to bua. I am promising.)

I said wiping his tears. I look at that man and he was looking shocked.

"Ek help karoge. Papa ko call kro aur bolo hum bua ko hospital le kar jaa rhe hai. Okay."

(Will you help me. Call papa and say that we are taking bua to hospital.)

I say handing him my phone after dialling Rohit's number.

I pick Maira in my arms and carry her to the car and Ruhan's follows us while talking to Rohit.

I instruct the driver and we reach the hospital in 20 minutes.

I quickly carry her inside the hospital after asking the driver to stay in the car with Ruhan.

The doctors come with the stretcher and I lay her on it.

They took her for her checkup. Her family comes there and tell them what happened.

None of us could understand what happened.

Please be safe Maira. I need you.

Author's POV

Amaira was sitting on the bed all dolled up.

It was her wedding night today. She was very nervous.

She loved her husband, her Kush but getting intimate is a completely different thing and it scared her.

She heard the door open and clutched her saree in her fists.

Kushagra sat near her and removed the veil from her head.

He held her chin between his thumb and finger and made her look at him.

"Itna kyu ghabra rhi ho? You know I won't do anything that you don't want. Maira open your eyes and look at me."

(Why are you so scared?)

She opened her eyes and saw pure love and adoration in his eyes.

She was so thankful that she got him as her husband.

She hugged him and he smiled hugging her back.

**************************************

It was almost a month after their wedding. Amaira had an off today.