8.

Sneha's POV

It has been a week since we have confessed our love to each other. 

I still can't believe that he actually loves me.

And no! We still have not done 'it'. Although we have been making out aggressively but before we could proceed any further something or the other happens and we have to stop.

Like the other time, he had an emergency in office and one more time, mummyji called me for something important she needed to discuss and once he remembered that he did not have any protection.

The door of our room opens and Rishabh comes in with a naughty smile.

"Come. Let's go."

He says and I frown. He starts packing some clothes in the trot bag.

"Kaha jaana hai?"

(Where?)

"I have a meeting yaha se 2 ghante dur. Come jaldi we will be late."

(2 hours from here.)

"Rishabh aapki meeting me mai kyu chalungi?"

(Why will I go in your meeting?)

I was genuinely confused.

"Kyunki hum ghar se dur bhaag rhe hai. The meeting will take a little long so I am going to stay at a hotel tonight since uss area se raat mai travel krna is not safe. And you are coming with me."

(Because we are running from home.)

He said pulling my into his arms and giving me a chaste kiss.

Ohh! Oohh! I smile naughtily at him and give him my clothes to pack.

We inform our family. Mummyji asks the same question I did and you know what he answered.

"Mujhe meri biwi ke saath thoda alone time chahiye. Jo aap log ghar mai hone nhi doge. Isliye usse bhaga ke le jaana padh rha hai mujhe."

(I want some alone time with my wife. Which cannot happen at home. That's why I have to run with her.)

And I could not look into their eyes because of the sly smiles they were giving. Are all husbands this shameless?

We reach the hotel he was talking about. Wow! It is a five star hotel. What else could I expect?

We checked and entered our room. It was a big and pretty spacious room. 

Rishabh told me what all the things were there around her and said that if I wanted I could go out and explore and that he would back a bit late.

Kissing my head he left and I slumped on the bed.

I lazed around for an hour but then I started getting bored.

So I took my bag and went out. I instructed the staff to do something and then smiled mischievously.

I message him that I was going to the mall.

I explored the mall and bought some 'essentials'. I received his message asking if I was still in the mall and I replied in positive.

He reached the mall in 20 minutes and then we had our food.

Stuffing ourselves we went to the hotel again.

I asked the receptionist if the work I asked was done and she replied in positive.

Rishabh asked me what I was talking to her and I shook my head saying I was asking for water for night.

Rishabh's POV