6.

Akshat's POV

I am very happy. Our marriage is in a month.

I drop her home and drive towards mine.

A huge smile on my face. God! I love my would-be-wife so much!

Reaching home I saw Naman sprawled on the sofa in the living room as if he owns the house.

"Mumma kaha hai?"

(Where is mom?)

I ask him and he points towards the room.

He suddenly sits straight and looks at the door of mumma's room and then hands me a letter secretly.

"Chal ab mai chalta hu. Achha laga bhabhi se milke. Congratulations brother! I am so happy for you."

(I will leave now. It was nice to meet bhabhi.)

He gave me a brotherly hug and I smiled.

"Thank you."

He left and I sighed looking at the letter in my hand. I go to my room and tear the letter open.

Call for action letter. We have to report for another mission in two months.

That means I will have a month with Vaishnavi after our marriage.

I close my eyes and sigh. This is important. I immediately send back my reply stating that I will be there.

Vaishnavi's POV

Time really passes by like sand through the hour-glass. 

I am married to Akshat now. Vaishnavi Akshat Verma. 

Right now I am sitting on our marital bed all dolled up in a bridal saree waiting for my husband.

I hear the door being opened and locked and my palms got sweaty.

He sits in front of me and slowly removes my veil.

I look at him through my eyelashes and he holds my chin between his finger and thumb and made me look up at him.

He smiled and cups my face and kisses my forehead softly.

"I love you."

He whispers and keeps his forehead on mine.

I smile and my heart beats wildly in my chest.

"I love you too."

I whisper back and we sit like that for some time.

He then pulls back and looks into my eyes. He holds my hands and takes me near the dressing table.

He makes me sit on the stool and settles behind me on a stool.

He slowly unpins my hair and let them cascade down my back.

Smiling softly he kisses the back of my head.

I continue to look at him through the mirror.

He carefully removes my earrings and rubs my earlobes lightly. I bit my lip to stop the moan from escaping.

He then slid my hair to one side and slowly took of the necklace.

He then massaged my neck and I slumped back against him. 

He smiled and kissed the side of my head.

He then held my hands and started removing my bangles. Keeping them on the table carefully, he kissed my wrists looking into my eyes through the mirror.

I remove all the makeup from my face and then he unpins the pin holding my pleets. The pallu falls loose on my shoulder.

He held my hand and we got up. He pulled me in into his chest and intertwined our fingers.