Epilogue

*8 years later*

Anahita's POV

I enter the home and see the two monkeys running around the house with their dadi on her toes.

"Aree o shaitan ke putar. Idhar aa. Khatam karo isse. Mummy aa gyi toh phir maar padegi."

(Kid of devil. Come here. Finsih this. If mummy comes you will get smack.)

Mummy threatened them and the two giggled.

They looked at each other and started running without looking and bumped straight into me.

They looked at me like deer caught in headlights. Taking an about turn they ran to where mummy was sitting and sat down like good kids.

Mummy fed them and I smiled and shook my head at their drama.

They weren't afraid of me but their father who was standing right behind me probably glaring at them.

We went to our room and I filled the bathtub for my bath.

I started to take my clothes out.

I was about to close the door when he entered in with a mischievous smile.

"Let's save some water."

He said removing his clothes and I chuckled and we had a not so innocent bath together.

After we got out, we saw those little monkeys sitting on the bed engrossed in their favourite cartoon, Tom and Jerry and laughing like mad.

After wearing my clothes, I settled beside them and asked them about their homework.

They showed me a thumbs up indicating that it was done and I demanded their bags.

I took out their diary to see if their teacher wrote some work. All their work was done.

I kissed their head and they smiled cheekily.

I heard Abhiraj clearing his throat and I looked at him. He motioned me to talk to them and I nodded.

I took the remote and muted the cartoon and the two looked at me confused.

"Aap dono ko yaad hai mumma papa ne aapse kaha tha ki hum aapke liye ek chhoti si sister la rhe hai?"

(You both remember we told you that we are getting a little sister for you?)

I asked and they nodded.

"Kal hum aapki sister ko lene jaa rhe hai."

(Tomorrow we are going to get her.)

I told them and the two jumped up in excitement.

"Yayy! Hum teeno milke bhut saari masti karenge."

(We will have a lot of fun.)

The two spoke together in the same tone.

Sometimes their twin telepathy freaks me out. 

I remember how once Tanay was not well so he did not go to school and we sent Tanmay forcefully because he wanted to take an off because his brother was not going.

Suddenly Tanay started crying saying that he was hurt. I examined his whole body but there wasn't a single evidence of being hurt.

Just then I got a call from Tanmay's teacher that he fell on the ground and got himself hurt.

Abhiraj's POV

I was happy that the boys were happy to get their sister.

After the birth of these two, me and Anahita wanted a girl but due to some complication in the first pregnancy, she couldn't conceive again.