8.

Naina's POV

The party was over and almost everyone was gone. After that scene that lady had created mummyji and papaji had very politely sent her away.

I smiled about what happened a few hours back.

No. Not that lady. But when I asked Karan whether he loves me.

"You love me?"

I whispered and he looked at me. He smiled and cupped my face.

Slowly leaning in he pecked my lips and whispered against them.

"I'll tell you tonight. Room mai. Wait krna."

(In room. Wait for me.)

And I know since then I am red. I am so nervous yet excited at the same time. From his eyes and expressions it is clear that he loves me.

Ansh was already asleep due to the tiredness of whole day.

I was waiting for Karan to get Ansh but instead he came alone.

"Ansh kaha hai?"

(Where is Ansh?)

"Mummy ke paas. Aaj usse waha sone do."

(With mom. Let his sleep there today.)

He said huskily coming towards me. I gulped and looked at him.

He stood extremely close to me but we didn't break the eye contact.

"You were asking something earlier?"

He asked in a low voice that sent shivers down my spine.

I gulped and licked my lips. He gaze went to my lips and then back to my eyes. Why is his every move so hot?

"Do-do you-love me?"

I whispered and he smirked.

"Do I?"

He said leaning dangerously close to my face.

"Karan please!"

I was desperate for his answer now. Although I knew the answer but I wanted it from his mouth.

He smiled and kissed my head.

"Yes! I love you. I love you so much Naina. After Anaya I never thought I could love anyone like her. But I did. I am in love with you Naina. So so much."

"I love you too Karan. I love you so much."

I whispered. None of us realised who closed the distance but the next thing we knew was our lips were joined in a passionate kiss.

He pulled me closer and cupped my ass. I gasped and he plunged his tongue inside my mouth exploring every corner of it.

My ingers threaded into his hair and we moaned together.

"I want you Karan."

I said. He looked me as if not expecting that.

"Are you sure?"

He asked and I nodded and kissed him hard.

Picking me up by my waist he took me to bed and threw me on it lightly.

He got on top of me and asked looking into my eyes.

"You can still back out if you want."

I pulled him down and just kissed him in answer. I was done waiting. I wanted him. Needed him. Now.

Author's POV

*Mature content ahead*

Karan nipped on her lips. She moaned when he caressed her tongue with his.

She moved her fingers over his chest and started to unbutton his shirt. The shirt was removed and thrown on the floor.

He unpinned the saree from her blouse and removed the pallu from her chest.

His eyes moved to her chest which was heaving making her cleavage visible.

He dug his face into her neck and kneaded her breasts making her moan out loud.

He moved down to her collarbones and then to her cleavage. He left a few bite marks there and then proceeded down to her clothed breasts.

He kissed her clothed nipples and his hands started caressing her back. Her arched her back as he traced her spine.

Taking it as an opportunity he unhooked her blouse. Since the blouse was a padded one she was not wearing a bra underneath.

In one swift motion he removed her blouse and threw it on the floor. He dived right in and took one nipple in his mouth while his fingers pinched and played with the other one.

She arched her back and pulled him closer.

He grazed her nipple with his teeth making her hiss. He then licked the area soothing it.

After being satisfied with both her breasts he moved down to her stomach and licked her navel.

He peppered kisses on her stomach and then moved south. He unpinned her saree and threw it away leaving her in her underskirt.

He unfastened her underskirt and removed it. He started kissing his way up from her toe to her legs to thighs.

Just as he was about to reach her core she pulled him up and turned them around with a smirk on her face.

She unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants.

He helped her by bucking up his hips and his pants too met the rest of the clothes on the floor.

She sat on him with her clothed core to his clothed erection. She started grinding on him and he cursed and threw his head back in pleasure.

She too closed her eyes and he held her hips as she moved.

Karan turned them around abruptly when he felt himself near.

He literally tore her panties making her gasp out loud. Pulling his boxers down he entered her in a swift motion making both of them groan and moan together.

Naina clutched and scratched his back when he put her legs on his shoulder and went in deeper.

Her toes curled at the intense pleasure.

Some time later she felt her stomach coil and she clutched the bedsheet and sheh found her release.

She felt him throbbing inside her and soon after he too released his seeds inside her and slumped on her.

*Mature content over*

Naina hugged him as they both calmed their breaths.

Karan rolled over pulling her along and the two burst out laughing. He kissed her head and pulled her into his arms.

After some time, he got up and brought a wet towel and cleaned both of them.

The two soon slept in each other's arms feeling content and complete. The night was one of many such to come.
**************************************
This was the last chapter. Epilogue is still left.

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️